Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | X Factor : 2009

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television
Register FAQ Community Calendar

X Factor : 2009

Old 22-11-2009, 19:20   #331
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Re: X Factor : 2009

Who is going to be voted off tonight then? My money is on Lloyd.
Tinky is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 22-11-2009, 19:30   #332
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars

Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2009, 20:17   #333
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars

Although I dont think Lloyd will win I think he has improved and gained more support.

I can see Stacey, Joe, and unfortuantely probably the twins in the finals at the moment.

Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2009, 20:55   #334
Sasha222
Inactive

Sasha222 has a nice shiny starSasha222 has a nice shiny star
Sasha222 has a nice shiny star

If the twins get tru I will never watch it again. I cant believe Ollie is in the bottom two over llyod

---------- Post added at 20:52 ---------- Previous post was at 20:44 ----------

Oh yes Danni has the deciding vote and she will send the twins home

---------- Post added at 20:55 ---------- Previous post was at 20:52 ----------

Oh yes there is a god there. They are gone. Llyod now next to go Danni is an after that. She done what Simon Cowell didn't have the guts to do
Sasha222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2009, 21:56   #335
Ben B
Inactive

Ben B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze array
Ben B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze array

Ben B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2009, 22:13   #336
MadGamer
Eva Longoria Fan

Services: Sky multiroom (Sky Q) Sky Fibre Unlimited Sky Landline
MadGamer has a nice shiny star
MadGamer has a nice shiny starMadGamer has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben B View Post
Dont tell me that you seriously liked the twins. They were awful
MadGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2009, 22:22   #337
Sasha222
Inactive

Now at last it can go to what it should be a singing competition. They should have gone weeks ago

---------- Post added at 22:22 ---------- Previous post was at 22:22 ----------

Quote:
Cheer up you can buy there album
Old 22-11-2009, 22:25   #338
Ben B
Inactive

Ben B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze array
Ben B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze array

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadGamer View Post
Dont tell me that you seriously liked the twins. They were awful
They were entertaining! and far superior to Lloyd

---------- Post added at 22:25 ---------- Previous post was at 22:25 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by defirish View Post
Now at last it can go to what it should be a singing competition. They should have gone weeks ago
Not with Lloyd still in it
Ben B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2009, 22:28   #339
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!

Quote:

Here you go Ben as you are missing the Singing Pineapples I found something for you so click HERE

They were as entertaining as the Chuckle Brothers are and just as irritating.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2009, 22:34   #340
Sasha222
Inactive

Quote:

I agree with you about Llyod. He should be in the bottom two nxt if there was any justice but he will be kept in because of his pretty boy face and thats it. He should have been in the bottom two with the twins

---------- Post added at 22:34 ---------- Previous post was at 22:33 ----------

Its the same people who kept in the twins who are keeping in Llyod
Old 22-11-2009, 23:19   #341
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

Olly should not have been in the bottom two. No way.

If Olly, Stacey or Joe win I'll be happy.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2009, 23:22   #342
Sasha222
Inactive

I will like a Joe Stacy and Danyl final 3 and Danyl or Stacy to win
Old 22-11-2009, 23:47   #343
MovedGoalPosts
Inactive

MovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny stars
MovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny stars

I've gotten bored of this now. I can't even be bothered to watch the recordings.

In simple terms none of the contestants have got the "x factor" this year. There is no stand out that makes me that interested in what they are going to achieve. I very much doubt I would even bother "aquiring" any album that the winner would make, let alone buy it. And I am sad enought to admit having bought albums of previous winners, much to the disgust of anyone I unfortunate enough to share a car with me
MovedGoalPosts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2009, 23:54   #344
Sasha222
Inactive

What did you think of Leona when she was in X factor. She was the best to come out of X factor and they will never get anyone as good as her again. She set the standards and nobody has come close yet not even Alex Burke
Old 23-11-2009, 00:37   #345
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

I have a confession I voted for Leona 20+ times on X Factor 2006 because she has raw singing talent and the other main reason is because I really didn't want Ray Quinn to win.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote