View Single Post
Old 22-03-2024, 10:00   #8041
peanut
NUTS !!

peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post
I work in a school as a Network and AV Manager...

You know it's not going to be your day when today is the end of term, the executive head is doing a special assembly, I've done sound check, checked Microphones, laptop all setup, everything working like a charm, and then when all is about to happen and the moment comes..... the system basically says to me "I'm shutting down, screw you" and it dies on me.

600 kids and staff looking at you wondering wtf whilst you are slowly wishing for a hole to swallow you up and can sense your hair turning slightly grey with stress.

Got it going in the end, but really don't need that on a Friday.
Ah but it starts as a moan / nightmare, but it will be a day you'll look back on, smile and then laugh about it. You've probably just made a good lasting memory.