Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | X Factor: 2010

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television
Register FAQ Community Calendar

X Factor: 2010

Old 21-11-2010, 22:42   #121
Sasha222
Inactive

Sasha222 has a nice shiny starSasha222 has a nice shiny star
Sasha222 has a nice shiny star
Re: X Factor: 2010

Is that the bridge your thinking of jumping of Masque
Sasha222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 21-11-2010, 22:44   #122
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by defirish View Post
Is that the bridge your thinking of jumping of Masque
No but a better jumper would be Wagner and Wagbo.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2010, 22:45   #123
Sasha222
Inactive

Who is Waggo?
Old 21-11-2010, 22:46   #124
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!

Quote:
Who is Waggo?
Click Me. to see Wagbo.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2010, 23:39   #125
Sasha222
Inactive

Ha Ha very good I love him

---------- Post added at 23:39 ---------- Previous post was at 22:51 ----------

Matt is fuming and I dont blame him but wish he had said what he was really thinking and that was that Wagner should have gone and that Paije was still there. Why is Cher gone away sulking. She was kept in
Old 22-11-2010, 00:58   #126
iFrankie
cf.mega poster

Services: V BB 350
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to iFrankie Send a message via Yahoo to iFrankie

You know whats going on, people who "hate" the show watch and vote for wagner, its so sooo obvious.

Do people not have anything better to do with there spare time other than picking the phone up and saving a complete moron who can't sing, GAWD DAMN, makes me angry.

Also im feeling sorry for Katy, at first i couldn't stand her and i thought she was fake, but i've come to like her, again MORON people sending her death threats for the reason of?, i don't understand this public what so ever.
iFrankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2010, 01:06   #127
Sasha222
Inactive

I agree with you about the WAGNER situation and think It's very unfair that he is kept in and also the idiots sending death threats to Katy. I still dont like her as regards but some people take things to far. I dont get her and think she is very unforgettable and it wouldn't bother me if she was voted out. I think Cher should have been voted of by the judges tonight and not Paije. He was the best of the night last night even better than Matt and I like Matt and think he is a very good singer but he was bad last night
Old 22-11-2010, 01:11   #128
iFrankie
cf.mega poster

Services: V BB 350
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to iFrankie Send a message via Yahoo to iFrankie

Quote:
I agree with you about the WAGNER situation and think It's very unfair that he is kept in and also the idiots sending death threats to Katy. I still dont like her as regards but some people take things to far. I dont get her and think she is very unforgettable and it wouldn't bother me if she was voted out. I think Cher should have been voted of by the judges tonight and not Paije. He was the best of the night last night even better than Matt and I like Matt and think he is a very good singer but he was bad last night
Me and my step mum said the same thing about Matt not being as good as previous weeks and also paige should of been saved, he has so much more to offer, Cher will probably get a record contract anyway when she leaves haha.

My sister said Matt looks like a thinner version of Johnny Vegas, haha i don't see it myself.
iFrankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2010, 01:15   #129
Sasha222
Inactive

Cant see many people buying a cher cd but who knows how many crazy people would. The same people who are keeping her in. I cant understand why the judges last night said that cher didn't give a great performance and then kept her in and same with Kate. Why I would love to know?
Old 22-11-2010, 13:32   #130
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu View Post
WAGNER has got through, PLEASE, PLEASE, all those sick people out there who are voting for this idiot, please stop, he cannot sing at all, he completely ruined the Beatles songs, and two GOOD singers could be going home.

This is a singing comp,
Wagner to win for me.
Old 22-11-2010, 13:50   #131
Sasha222
Inactive

I'm finding it hard to see what people see in him. What am I missing and what do you see in him that justifies him as a winner as he doesn't have a note in his head and It's supposed to be a singing compition not a popularity competition
Old 22-11-2010, 14:18   #132
Saaf_laandon_mo
Inactive

Saaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny star
Saaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
Wagner to win for me.
Seconded!

---------- Post added at 14:18 ---------- Previous post was at 14:16 ----------

Quote:
I'm finding it hard to see what people see in him. What am I missing and what do you see in him that justifies him as a winner as he doesn't have a note in his head and It's supposed to be a singing compition not a popularity competition
If thats the case why is Cher still in it? It's actually a vehicle for Cowell to make money. He wants the person who will sell the most records to win, and if that person is not the strongest singer, he won't care. If he was voting on the strongest singer he would have voted Paige in and not Cher.
Saaf_laandon_mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2010, 14:21   #133
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saaf_laandon_mo View Post
If thats the case why is Cher still in it? It's actually a vehicle for Cowell to make money. He wants the person who will sell the most records to win, and if that person is not the strongest singer, he won't care. If he was voting on the strongest singer he would have voted Paige in and not Cher.
Cowell has said when it came to voting who goes that he's basing his decision on who the public (audience) want to stay in. he didn't do it last night. although he was thinking about it.
Gary L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2010, 14:27   #134
Sasha222
Inactive

The thing is the public dont like Cher hense being in the bottom two and if the prat Walshe had put it to deadlock he Cher would have gone. The public dont like Katie either and I'm surprised that she made it past the bottom two last night. Louie Walsh has been slagging Cher of all week and yet decides to save her last night.
Old 22-11-2010, 14:30   #135
Saaf_laandon_mo
Inactive

Saaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny star
Saaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny star

Quote:
The thing is the public dont like Cher hense being in the bottom two and if the prat Walshe had put it to deadlock he Cher would have gone. The public dont like Katie either and I'm surprised that she made it past the bottom two last night. Louie Walsh has been slagging Cher of all week and yet decides to save her last night.
Hence why I want Wagner to win. Put an end to this sham. Power to the people, lol!
Saaf_laandon_mo is offline   Reply With Quote