Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Being charged each month

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin & O2 Mobile Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Being charged each month

Old 26-10-2012, 16:58   #1
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon
Being charged each month

My contract is £9.99 a month, but for the last few months have been charged 50p on the 16th of each month. Has anyone else had this, and if so what did they do about it?
MalteseFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 26-10-2012, 17:04   #2
gallego1
cf.addict

Services: V+ and tivo virgin mobile xl tv xl telephone and 120 bb Lewisham headend
gallego1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Being charged each month

I trust this is for VM mobile and you have a internet allowance

Does the contract roll over on the 16th of the month

What has happened to me in the past is that my phone makes an internet connection at 00.05am just before the rollover takes effect and therefore got charged 50 p for the daily internet use

Phone customer services as the rep i spoke to was aware that this can happen
gallego1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2012, 17:06   #3
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon

Thanks will call them tomorrow, bit wound up at the moment so will likely say something to them.

Yes my allowance is renewed the 16th of each month, which is when the charge occurs.
MalteseFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2012, 06:41   #4
webrosc
Inactive

Services: XL TV V+, XXL BB, XL Phone
webrosc will become famous soon enoughwebrosc will become famous soon enoughwebrosc will become famous soon enough

i had this a few times with internet usage, the monthly allowance would run out on say the 15th, but the new month wouldn't be applied right away, so that few hours between the system see's no free usages, and thus charges 50p for usage.
the times i did phone up and complain they took the charge away happily
webrosc is offline   Reply With Quote