Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Sky TV (What's on soon)

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Alternatives to Virgin Media > Sky TV, Sky+ & Sky Q
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Sky TV (What's on soon)

Old 01-03-2013, 19:46   #361
nstokes
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD (2TB) with Sky World, BT Sport and ESPN, Sky 3D, Sky+HD Multiroom, Sky Talk Freetime, Sky Fib
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
Re: Sky TV (What's on soon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
Box Sets Section

Blue Bloods Season 1
Just about to post that season 1 is showing agan on Sky Atlantic/HD Sun 03/03 at 1pm
nstokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 01-03-2013, 21:28   #362
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star

Been waiting on Blue Bloods season one since I got SKY
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 21:38   #363
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Been waiting on Blue Bloods season one since I got SKY
Blue Bloods on Pick TV at the moment as well.
Old 01-03-2013, 21:43   #364
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Yeah I managed to miss that. TiVo would have picked that up for me
Old 02-03-2013, 07:56   #365
nstokes
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD (2TB) with Sky World, BT Sport and ESPN, Sky 3D, Sky+HD Multiroom, Sky Talk Freetime, Sky Fib
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Yes but on Sky its in HD as on Sky Atlantic HD

Quote:
Yeah I managed to miss that. TiVo would have picked that up for me
Yes but Never Miss will also remind you
Old 02-03-2013, 08:49   #366
denphone
Still alive and fighting

denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by nstokes View Post
Yes but on Sky its in HD as on Sky Atlantic HD

Now Arn't you a lucky young padawan.
Old 04-03-2013, 21:16   #367
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars

Good news for anyone watching 'The Following' on Sky Atlantic , Fox has today renewed it for a second season.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 22:58   #368
Chad
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Good news for anyone watching 'The Following' on Sky Atlantic , Fox has today renewed it for a second season.
I was kind of hoping they would wrap this up in one season.

I've noticed as I get older I'm not as patient as I once was. I'd rather a TV show lasts one fantastic season of 20 quality episodes rather than 6 seasons of long drawn out story lines.

There are so many shows I feel I'm just watching for the sake of watching now. The Walking Dead, True Blood and even Boardwalk Empire should either be moving quicker or should have already come to an end.
Old 05-03-2013, 07:57   #369
nstokes
Inactive

Quote:
Great news i like The Following, its a great series

---------- Post added at 07:57 ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 ----------

Quote:

I've noticed as I get older I'm not as patient as I once was. I'd rather a TV show lasts one fantastic season of 20 quality episodes rather than 6 seasons of long drawn out story lines.

There are so many shows I feel I'm just watching for the sake of watching now. The Walking Dead, True Blood and even Boardwalk Empire should either be moving quicker or should have already come to an end.
Sometimes i feel the same but i sometimes wish they would bring back some other shows like Heroes for example, mmmm Claire Bennett
Old 05-03-2013, 14:44   #370
Mick Fisher
Inactive

Services: Sky Unlimited FibrePro Sky Talk Sky+HD
Mick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze array
Mick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze array

Quote:

Totally agree.
Mick Fisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 14:53   #371
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars

I don't mind a couple of decent seasons its when they stretch to 5 and 6 , Lost what a complete shambles that was total waste of my life

We enjoyed Prison Break however this is another example of a show that should have come to a conclusion by the end of the second season.
Old 05-03-2013, 14:58   #372
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

Sky1 has cancelled Parents, Sinbad and Spy.

http://www.tvwise.co.uk/2013/03/sky1...er-one-season/
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 14:59   #373
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
I don't mind a couple of decent seasons its when they stretch to 5 and 6 , Lost what a complete shambles that was total waste of my life

We enjoyed Prison Break however this is another example of a show that should have come to a conclusion by the end of the second season.
What about Game of thrones as you could get quite a few series of that looking at it.
Old 05-03-2013, 15:14   #374
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

Revolution to air on Sky One HD with a double episode on Friday 29th March at 9pm.

http://sky1.sky.com/revolution/jj-ab...heads-to-sky-1
Old 05-03-2013, 15:18   #375
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Looks pretty good.