Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | [Updated] Thomas Mair found guilty of the murder of MP Jo Cox

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs

[Updated] Thomas Mair found guilty of the murder of MP Jo Cox

Old 16-06-2016, 19:15   #16
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: Jo Cox MP has been murdered in West Yorkshire

R.I.P Jo and my thoughts are with her family and friends
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 16-06-2016, 19:15   #17
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

It's pretty horrible this has happened in Britain. Very dark times.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2016, 19:26   #18
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars

Terrible tragedy. So awful for her family and loved ones. RIP

I know what it's like to lose a partner very suddenly and be left with young children so my thoughts go out to her husband and children in particular. There will be very tough times ahead but hopefully they'll find light at the end of their tunnel.

Last edited by Osem; 16-06-2016 at 19:45.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2016, 19:51   #19
ianch99
cf.mega poster

ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array

Dark times indeed. RIP Jo ..
Old 16-06-2016, 20:02   #20
pip08456
Sad Doig Fan!

Services: With VM for BB 250Mb service.(Deal)
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
R.I.P Jo and my thoughts are with her family and friends
Likewise.
pip08456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2016, 20:08   #21
jackjone
Inactive

jackjone is an unknown quantity at this point

RIP Jo Cox. My sympathies are with your family.
jackjone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2016, 01:35   #22
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation

A poignant message from her husband:

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/06/16/eu...inkId=25630609
RichardCoulter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2016, 18:34   #23
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

There were rumours of this yesterday but it now does seem he had links with far right groups: https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...s-group-claims
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2016, 19:33   #24
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura

With an unhealthy interest in Nazis, South African Apartheidists and white supremacy.

Nice.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2016, 20:08   #25
White_Britsh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
With an unhealthy interest in Nazis, South African Apartheidists and white supremacy.

Nice.
A lot of people have an interest is such topics but 99% are not violent an would never dream of carrying out such a horrific crime. Just like like we have millions of people of from all colours/ religions/ creeds that never carry out violent crimes. But there will always be people that kill in the name of a belief or religion.

I think the we do need to start listening to White British though, instead of standing on them. We are told a minority of blacks/Asians etc are violent as that is the only way their voices can be herd.

White people are told they can't understand racism as you're white, white British are told everything that Britain ever did is your fault, White British males are told told you can't understand Blacks/Asians/Sikhs/ETC.

I think my point is........In the future white British males may well need to be heard, A 40 year old German males is never told he needs to apologise for the Nazis.

Last edited by White_Britsh; 17-06-2016 at 20:13.
Old 17-06-2016, 20:21   #26
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Well, that didn't take long...
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2016, 20:35   #27
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_Britsh View Post
A lot of people have an interest is such topics but 99% are not violent an would never dream of carrying out such a horrific crime. Just like like we have millions of people of from all colours/ religions/ creeds that never carry out violent crimes. But there will always be people that kill in the name of a belief or religion.

I think the we do need to start listening to White British though, instead of standing on them. We are told a minority of blacks/Asians etc are violent as that is the only way their voices can be herd.

White people are told they can't understand racism as you're white, white British are told everything that Britain ever did is your fault, White British males are told told you can't understand Blacks/Asians/Sikhs/ETC.

I think my point is........In the future white British males may well need to be heard, A 40 year old German males is never told he needs to apologise for the Nazis.
Please tell us, what is it that prompts you to trawl the Internet looking for discussions like this one?
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2016, 20:45   #28
Taf
cf.mega poster

Services: TVXL BBXL Superhub 2ac (wired) 1Tb Tivo
Taf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny star
Taf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny star

However tragic all this is, I can only think how much MPs will be demanding to pay for "enhanced security" of themselves, their colleagues, their families and premises?

You know, the sort of police presence we are being denied due to their cuts?

And what of the 77-year-old who was stabbed in the stomach trying to defend her?

Last edited by Taf; 17-06-2016 at 21:19.
Taf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2016, 21:50   #29
Ignitionnet
Inactive

Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars

Bad form using this to score points over austerity to be honest.
Ignitionnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2016, 22:09   #30
Ramrod
[NTHW] pc clan

Services: Amazon Prime Video & Netflix. Deregistered from my TV licence.
Ramrod has a golden aura
Ramrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden aura

Or any points at all......*looking at 'in' journalists*

---------- Post added at 21:09 ---------- Previous post was at 20:57 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_Britsh View Post

I agree with all of what you've said apart from the last bit since Germans are still (rightly or wrongly) being held hostage to their past.
Now hear this, my father was in the SS and my middle name is Adolf (I sh*t you not) but this forum and especially this thread is not the place for for your white male underdog (which I agree with) or white supremacist (which I don't) opinions.