Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Multiculturalism is dangerous

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Multiculturalism is dangerous

Old 05-11-2023, 10:41   #121
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: Multiculturalism has a dangerous strand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
May I join in here?

No evidence of the cenotaph being sprayed with anything either.

But then again, we are apparently entering the “silly stage” which might explain your and my points.
I can't find the specific picture - but this one will do fromhttps://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1824049/cenotaph-palestinian-protest-mps-fury-israel

Smell the coffee. The police cannot control 100,000 dedicated to death (of Jews).

Attached Images
File Type: png Cenotaph Demo.png (442.4 KB, 22 views)

My advice is at your risk.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 05-11-2023, 10:49   #122
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
I can't find the specific picture
No shit Sherlock - I wonder why?

You said:

Quote:
Cenotaph defiled and sprayed with red paint
So now we’ve managed to get you to back down from that, are there any other unsubstantiated claims we can get you to back down from?

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2023, 11:31   #123
GrimUpNorth
cf.mega poster

GrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny star
GrimUpNorth has a nice shiny star
Re: Multiculturalism is dangerous

I think I'm beginning to agree with Seph.

Multiculturalism isn't working, just look what's happened to the country after only a few years of having some crazies in a position of power. I hope we learn a very important lesson and never let a self centred minority anywhere near the driving seat ever again. The right-wing 'entitled' are a danger to us all.
GrimUpNorth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2023, 12:33   #124
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star

Quote:
No shit Sherlock - I wonder why?

You said:

So now we’ve managed to get you to back down from that, are there any other unsubstantiated claims we can get you to back down from?

You seriously decline to address the main point. The photo I did put up should be enough to convince you of what we're facing.

Even women, who are somewhat relegated in the Arab world, are screaming for the death of Jews.

Old 05-11-2023, 12:34   #125
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura

It’s isn’t working now or hasn’t worked ever?

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Old 05-11-2023, 12:39   #126
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimUpNorth View Post
I think I'm beginning to agree with Seph.

Multiculturalism isn't working, just look what's happened to the country after only a few years of having some crazies in a position of power. I hope we learn a very important lesson and never let a self centred minority anywhere near the driving seat ever again. The right-wing 'entitled' are a danger to us all.
Faint praise but amusing nevertheless.

Old 05-11-2023, 12:45   #127
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura

Quote:
You seriously decline to address the main point. The photo I did put up should be enough to convince you of what we're facing.
The photo you put up literally disproved what you were saying.

There was no defacing or spraying of the cenotaph.

Putting up a stand next to the cenotaph? Yeah that was annoying and disrespectful but plenty of protests are disrespectful (I consider Just Stop Oil holding up roads and stopping sick people from getting to hospital to be extremely disrespectful).

The title of this thread is still misleading (intentionally too, I’m pretty certain). Multiculturalism is not dangerous. Neither does it have a “dangerous strand” (whatever in the blue hell that means).

Ever since 2009 I’ve had strong ties to one of the most multicultural cities in the UK.

YOU tell me why I’ve never seen any “strands” or whatever.

Sure, SOME Multiculturalism is dangerous (and would be a far more accurate title) and recent world events have ramped it up somewhat but the simple fact is no, Multiculturalism is not dangerous. Only where you find the disrespectful and intolerance.

I worked for the biggest employing company in Leicestershire for 4 years (it’s no longer 1st, I think it’s now 2nd or 3rd. Why did I not see, witness, hear of etc any of this “danger”?

Maybe you could ask The Sun that?

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Old 05-11-2023, 12:49   #128
GrimUpNorth
cf.mega poster

GrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny star
GrimUpNorth has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Faint praise but amusing nevertheless.
The post was tongue in cheek, but also deadly serious. You need to be looking so much closer to home as your lot are by far the biggest danger to this country at the moment - they're already doing what you seemed so scared of but you're unwilling or unable to see.
GrimUpNorth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2023, 12:54   #129
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimUpNorth View Post
The post was tongue in cheek, but also deadly serious. You need to be looking so much closer to home as your lot are by far the biggest danger to this country at the moment - they're already doing what you seemed so scared of but you're unwilling or unable to see.
This thread isn't about the Tories. As you know, I'm seriously disappointed with them. But that has nothing to do with the topic in hand.

Old 05-11-2023, 13:12   #130
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze

Quote:
This thread isn't about the Tories. As you know, I'm seriously disappointed with them. But that has nothing to do with the topic in hand.
Immigration is through the roof from a Tory party that promised us they would "take back control".
jfman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2023, 13:19   #131
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura

Quote:
And from a party in such a hurry to “Get Brexit Done” failed to negotiate a returns treaty that would have allowed us to remove illegal immigrants a lot more easily.

But of course, off topic eh?

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Old 05-11-2023, 13:24   #132
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Quote:
And from a party in such a hurry to “Get Brexit Done” failed to negotiate a returns treaty that would have allowed us to remove illegal immigrants a lot more easily.

But of course, off topic eh?
I suspect that 99% of the 100,000 are British citizens of many years' standing.

Old 05-11-2023, 13:42   #133
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura

Is that based on the same thought process as this “photo” you couldn’t find?

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Old 05-11-2023, 13:54   #134
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Quote:
I suspect that 99% of the 100,000 are British citizens of many years' standing.
Are you stating that all 100,000 protesters were Muslims from the Indian sub-continent and Africa?
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2023, 15:16   #135
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Are you stating that all 100,000 protesters were Muslims from the Indian sub-continent and Africa?
Why not address the main point instead of nit-picking?