Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | psp to cable modem which wireless set is best

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Computers & IT > Networking
Register FAQ Community Calendar

psp to cable modem which wireless set is best

Old 11-04-2007, 23:26   #1
fishfoot1
Inactive

fishfoot1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking psp to cable modem which wireless set is best

I have tried to set up a wireless link to my pc using thrustmaster wireless wifi dongle,thoug it stated it was up and running when i tested the conection from my psp it said could not detect isp and i then spent the next two days trying to get it to work with no avail could someon esuggest the best set up for me and do i need more devices to get my wirless network at home fully up and running ??????????
fishfoot1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 12-04-2007, 01:02   #2
zing_deleted

Re: psp to cable modem which wireless set is best

so you have set up a wireless dongel on your pc and you wish to connect your psp to the net using the net connection on the pc? you will need to run network connection wizard and enable internet connection sharing to create an ad hoc network

or if your connected ethernet on the main pc to modem open control panel /network connections . Right click connected LAN select properties and advanced and tick relevent boxes
Old 17-04-2007, 15:59   #3
fishfoot1
Inactive

fishfoot1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: psp to cable modem which wireless set is best

thanks for the advice but before i got your reply i had sent them back.
now im using a wireless router(dynamode wireless g router)is tere a way of boosting the signal round my house pc and router upstaire want to play online downstairs
??????????????????????????
fishfoot1 is offline   Reply With Quote