Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Breaking Bad - Season 5

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Breaking Bad - Season 5

Old 14-08-2012, 17:17   #16
gcollins
Inactive

gcollins is on a distinguished roadgcollins is on a distinguished road
Re: Breaking Bad - Season 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tizmeinnit View Post
I love the way it all started with us feeling sorry for Walt but as the seasons progressed the amount of death he has caused and the underhanded way he manipulates the people around him makes him possibly one the evillest charectors on TV. The episode ages ago where he let Jessies girlfriend choke shows what a git he is
I know Walt has done some bad stuff in the past four and a half seasons but I just think he is great, needs must etc., keep cooking, whatever!

I do like the introduction of the new characters this time and also the fact "Mike" is on board, now he is a bad lad!
gcollins is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 15-08-2012, 00:06   #17
Vieil Homme
Inactive

Vieil Homme has much to be proud ofVieil Homme has much to be proud ofVieil Homme has much to be proud ofVieil Homme has much to be proud ofVieil Homme has much to be proud ofVieil Homme has much to be proud ofVieil Homme has much to be proud ofVieil Homme has much to be proud ofVieil Homme has much to be proud ofVieil Homme has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt D View Post
So... how long before Walt contemplates using that "special cigarette" on Skylar?
Don't think so as she's in till the end 62 episodes but Mike bows out half way @ 36. I wonder how long Hanks office will stay bugged.
Vieil Homme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2012, 18:26   #18
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

"I'm in the empire business "
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2012, 19:20   #19
tizmeinnit

Quote:
"I'm in the empire business "
yeah man he is a proper dude lol
Old 27-08-2012, 23:31   #20
Vieil Homme
Inactive

Vieil Homme has much to be proud ofVieil Homme has much to be proud ofVieil Homme has much to be proud ofVieil Homme has much to be proud ofVieil Homme has much to be proud ofVieil Homme has much to be proud ofVieil Homme has much to be proud ofVieil Homme has much to be proud ofVieil Homme has much to be proud ofVieil Homme has much to be proud of

Well that was a wild thing to happen, didn't see it going that way with only one more this season.............
Old 27-08-2012, 23:36   #21
Shadow Demon UK
Inactive

Shadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appeal
Shadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appeal

I'm kinda not looking forward to next weeks episode. We know they are going to leave a massive cliffhanger of some kind and we will have to wait nearly a year to find out what happens!

This weeks episode was amazing though! But i will miss Mike, he was a great character
Shadow Demon UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 10:49   #22
Shadow Demon UK
Inactive

Shadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appeal
Shadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appeal

There is no problem sitting on the toilet can't solve!
Shadow Demon UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 08:48   #23
Vieil Homme
Inactive

So they left it with with a dump and a book. One wonders what they will cook up next?
Old 04-09-2012, 21:48   #24
downquark1
cf.mega poster

Services: Plusnet FFTC
downquark1 has a bronzed appealdownquark1 has a bronzed appeal
downquark1 has a bronzed appealdownquark1 has a bronzed appealdownquark1 has a bronzed appealdownquark1 has a bronzed appealdownquark1 has a bronzed appealdownquark1 has a bronzed appealdownquark1 has a bronzed appealdownquark1 has a bronzed appealdownquark1 has a bronzed appealdownquark1 has a bronzed appealdownquark1 has a bronzed appeal

Is this on anywhere in the uk yet - except netflix? (the earlier seasons - not season 5)
Old 04-09-2012, 22:17   #25
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

Nope.

Five and FX showed season 1 and 2 between them (can't remember which showed which).

Due to poor scheduling and promotion they didn't achieve the desired ratings, so it was dumped.

No UK channel has the rights for seasons 3 onwards, nor is interested in them. [You'd think it would be a good fit for Sky Atlantic, but... nope, not bothered.]

Seasons 1, 2, and 3 are available on Region 2 DVD in the UK, and on Netflix.

Season 4 is due very soon to DVD (October) and Netflix (September).

I'm not sure if season 1 and 2 have been repeated recently on Five/FX, or will be repeated any time soon...
Old 04-09-2012, 22:26   #26
gcollins
Inactive

W.W

"You got me"

And I now have to wait a year for the second half of the last season!
Old 04-09-2012, 22:32   #27
tizmeinnit

That was some pile of cash though

How do you think its all gonna end? Cancer back or prison or they split the money and all live rich?
Old 04-09-2012, 22:36   #28
cimt

cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal
cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Nope.

Five and FX showed season 1 and 2 between them (can't remember which showed which).

Due to poor scheduling and promotion they didn't achieve the desired ratings, so it was dumped.

No UK channel has the rights for seasons 3 onwards, nor is interested in them. [You'd think it would be a good fit for Sky Atlantic, but... nope, not bothered.]

Seasons 1, 2, and 3 are available on Region 2 DVD in the UK, and on Netflix.

Season 4 is due very soon to DVD (October) and Netflix (September).

Season 4 was added to Netflix the other day, I believe.
Another forum I went on people suggested that the prison montage should be of used with the ending. It would of been a good ending but the logistics of what happened in the time frame from the montage to the ending wouldn't allow it. Also, it was about time Hank realised he was after Walter.
I'm not sure if season 1 and 2 have been repeated recently on Five/FX, or will be repeated any time soon...
cimt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 23:10   #29
gcollins
Inactive

I think Walter is actually going a bit mad... but he seems to have have his family back.

How much cash is too much?
Old 04-09-2012, 23:21   #30
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by tizmeinnit View Post
That was some pile of cash though

How do you think its all gonna end? Cancer back or prison or they split the money and all live rich?
Cancer, IMO.

We saw him have another scan, and we saw the hand drier thing all dented again. Did he punch it again like the first time, due to it coming back... Or was it still dented from before, even though it was a year earlier?

If it hasn't come back... I'm not sure why he would have the about face and decide to end his "empire" and go back to normal.

*How* is he now "out"? Is Todd going to cook the rest of the methylamine? Is Colonel Young ( ) going to come after Walt? What about the nazis?

Walt freed himself of Gus, only to hook up with people who may be worse...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cimt View Post
Another forum I went on people suggested that the prison montage should be of used with the ending. It would of been a good ending but the logistics of what happened in the time frame from the montage to the ending wouldn't allow it. Also, it was about time Hank realised he was after Walter.
Yeah, I saw that suggestion on BXB, and pointed out that it wouldn't work.