Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Season 2013/14 & Summer Window

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Season 2013/14 & Summer Window
Closed Thread

Old 28-06-2013, 16:08   #826
thenry
Inactive

thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star
thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star
Re: Football Season 2013/14 & Summer Window

Quote:
Originally Posted by colin25 View Post
Paper talk..as I've said...rarely right
would you want it to be though

---------- Post added at 16:08 ---------- Previous post was at 16:07 ----------

Quote:
Chelsea Football Club and Sevilla Fútbol Club have reached an agreement for the season-long loan of Marko Marin, subject to the completion of legal documentation and a medical.

http://www.chelseafc.com/news-articl...in-loan-agreed
oh ye there going for a striker.
Advertisement
Old 28-06-2013, 16:14   #827
Cobbydaler
cf.mega poster

Services: ClearFibre Internet, Vodafone mobile Google Pixel 4
Cobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered stars
Cobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered stars

Not sure we want him if we're his last choice (unless he meant latest)...

http://www.ftbpro.com/posts/robby.sn...dja-nainggolan
Old 28-06-2013, 16:17   #828
thenry
Inactive

thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star
thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobbydaler View Post
Not sure we want him if we're his last choice (unless he meant latest)...

http://www.ftbpro.com/posts/robby.sn...dja-nainggolan
thats got to be lost in translation

Goal.com lol is there audio of the interview ?
Old 28-06-2013, 16:17   #829
colin25
Inactive

Services: Sky Tv, BT infinity broadband - since 5 June 2013..oh, and a BT phone (BT infinityyyy and beyonddddd
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenry View Post
would you want it to be though

---------- Post added at 16:08 ---------- Previous post was at 16:07 ----------

oh ye there going for a striker.
Is he my first choice...no..but..not my money

No point me saying who I want, unlikely to happen.

Different story if you mean who is my fantasy team. But would need to know the rules (spending limit, anyone any generation etc)
Old 28-06-2013, 16:58   #830
coulsontom
Inactive

coulsontom is a splendid one to beholdcoulsontom is a splendid one to beholdcoulsontom is a splendid one to beholdcoulsontom is a splendid one to beholdcoulsontom is a splendid one to beholdcoulsontom is a splendid one to beholdcoulsontom is a splendid one to beholdcoulsontom is a splendid one to beholdcoulsontom is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Are you serious?

He was vilified as he was an idiot, both off the park and on it.

He cost us points with his petulance on the pitch, and embarrassment off it.

Nothing to do with his colour.

When that did happen (most often abroad) it was done equally to other black players.

Yes he was a good player, but brought more trouble then advantage. He only played when interested, and wanted back to Italy
Irrelevant what happens off the pitch. That you mentioned "off" before "on" is telling.

There is subconscious racism against black players. Balotelli, Richards and Yaya particularly.

This is a simplistic and sensationalist view. He is a central striker. He scored when played in that role. That he didn't play well shoved on the left wing, is because he was incorrectly played not because he wasn't interested.
Old 28-06-2013, 17:15   #831
colin25
Inactive

Services: Sky Tv, BT infinity broadband - since 5 June 2013..oh, and a BT phone (BT infinityyyy and beyonddddd
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by coulsontom View Post
Irrelevant what happens off the pitch. That you mentioned "off" before "on" is telling.

There is subconscious racism against black players. Balotelli, Richards and Yaya particularly.

This is a simplistic and sensationalist view. He is a central striker. He scored when played in that role. That he didn't play well shoved on the left wing, is because he was incorrectly played not because he wasn't interested.
Telling? It is alphabetically correct. Or is the fact you don't know that "telling" in regards to your education

That was a lesson in inferring something...lesson 2

At this rate, quit going to school, I will home teach you online..cable forum style (similar to gangnam style, without the dancing or the trousers)

He didn't play well because he wasn't interested in the team, or the team dynamic...he was wholly interested in himself (lesson 3, proper use of reflexive pronoun)

Now send the £30 to my paypal account..and the lessons will continue

To incentivise, the next lessons (if you pay) will be on world war 2...I am skipping WW1, until I finish the dvd box set (WW2 will be based on "Combat" tv series, which I preferred to "Band of Brothers")
Old 28-06-2013, 17:37   #832
Shadow Demon UK
Inactive

Shadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appeal
Shadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appeal

Quote:

Surely he was put on the left wing because he wasn't the best striker at the club? You're playing the racism card without any proof at all. He let the team down more than once on the pitch and then did stupid things off the pitch which was never going to help his case. Whereas Aguero only ever did positive things for the club and deserved to play regularly ahead of Balotelli. Also i don't think what happens off the pitch is irrelevant if you're fighting your own team mates and manager in training sessions
Old 28-06-2013, 17:54   #833
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Djibril Cisse leaves Queens Park Rangers by mutual consent

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23097050
Old 28-06-2013, 18:18   #834
Cobbydaler
cf.mega poster

Services: ClearFibre Internet, Vodafone mobile Google Pixel 4
Cobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered stars
Cobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered stars

Another one turns us down because we're not a high profile club

http://www.ftbpro.com/reader/david.h...am=Southampton
Old 28-06-2013, 18:22   #835
colin25
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobbydaler View Post
Another one turns us down because we're not a high profile club

http://www.ftbpro.com/reader/david.h...am=Southampton
Three times a charm
Old 28-06-2013, 23:53   #836
coulsontom
Inactive

coulsontom is a splendid one to beholdcoulsontom is a splendid one to beholdcoulsontom is a splendid one to beholdcoulsontom is a splendid one to beholdcoulsontom is a splendid one to beholdcoulsontom is a splendid one to beholdcoulsontom is a splendid one to beholdcoulsontom is a splendid one to beholdcoulsontom is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Demon UK View Post
Surely he was put on the left wing because he wasn't the best striker at the club? You're playing the racism card without any proof at all. He let the team down more than once on the pitch and then did stupid things off the pitch which was never going to help his case. Whereas Aguero only ever did positive things for the club and deserved to play regularly ahead of Balotelli. Also i don't think what happens off the pitch is irrelevant if you're fighting your own team mates and manager in training sessions
Subconscious racism exists and is rife in football. By definition people don't know they are doing it.

Quote:
Telling? It is alphabetically correct. Or is the fact you don't know that "telling" in regards to your education

That was a lesson in inferring something...lesson 2

At this rate, quit going to school, I will home teach you online..cable forum style (similar to gangnam style, without the dancing or the trousers)

He didn't play well because he wasn't interested in the team, or the team dynamic...he was wholly interested in himself (lesson 3, proper use of reflexive pronoun)

Now send the £30 to my paypal account..and the lessons will continue

To incentivise, the next lessons (if you pay) will be on world war 2...I am skipping WW1, until I finish the dvd box set (WW2 will be based on "Combat" tv series, which I preferred to "Band of Brothers")
you said "off and on" but could have said "on and off" both grammatically correct.

Mancini caused the fight with Balotelli, who had just tackled Sinclair. Mancini overreacted and escalated nothing into a drama.

It does not matter what colour car he has, whether he let fireworks off in his home (he scored 2 goals in the next game 36 hours later) or whether he visited strip joints.

Wayne Rooney pays for sex off grannies, he also smokes like Mario and pays hotel staff £200 to get fags.

Unlike Rooney, Mario has the perfect physique.

Balotelli is in my opinion, (was) City's best striker. He will prove his worth in the years to come.
Old 29-06-2013, 06:14   #837
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Stoke City sign Erik Pieters from PSV Eindhoven for £3m

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23108102
Old 29-06-2013, 07:54   #838
colin25
Inactive

Quote:
Subconscious racism exists and is rife in football. By definition people don't know they are doing it.

you said "off and on" but could have said "on and off" both grammatically correct.

Mancini caused the fight with Balotelli, who had just tackled Sinclair. Mancini overreacted and escalated nothing into a drama.

It does not matter what colour car he has, whether he let fireworks off in his home (he scored 2 goals in the next game 36 hours later) or whether he visited strip joints.

Wayne Rooney pays for sex off grannies, he also smokes like Mario and pays hotel staff £200 to get fags.

Unlike Rooney, Mario has the perfect physique.

Balotelli is in my opinion, (was) City's best striker. He will prove his worth in the years to come.
Can I just check..you aren't mario's love child..or former lover?

Not sure why you put rooney into the mix..when the conversation is about ballotelli and his performances on and off the park (see, interchangeable, alphabetic order was a joke)

How can he prove his worth? He didn't like manchester, and playing here. On that point, I can't blame him..sunnier climes are always better (unfortunately I can't get a job paying same, or I would go)

If you are saying he is a good striker...I didn't say he wasn't...I said he didn't do it enough for city

So I'm happy for you to tell "dad" (or do you call him "papa", which could work for either love child or lover) that we think he is a good striker...but shame he never produced the goods here

And final point...you are over playing the racist card.

That was never the issue, an idiot will always get stick...I put him into same camp as joey barton (though messrs barton is particular disgusting)
Old 29-06-2013, 17:57   #839
thenry
Inactive

The firm are out and about

https://twitter.com/sauce595/status/351010015848583168
Old 30-06-2013, 11:30   #840
colin25
Inactive

Messr thenry

Do you want him?

http://hereisthecity.com/2013/06/30/...first-option/?
Closed Thread