Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | [Update] Windows 10 Discussion

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Computers & IT > General IT Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

[Update] Windows 10 Discussion

Old 15-07-2015, 19:49   #886
Dave42
cf.mega poster

Services: V.I.P 120 tivo and v+
Dave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronze
Dave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronze
Re: [Update] Windows 10 Discussion

http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwin...nd-slow-rings/

build 10240 out for slow and fast ring now
Dave42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 15-07-2015, 20:30   #887
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave42 View Post
http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwin...nd-slow-rings/

build 10240 out for slow and fast ring now
Downloading now, wish me luck

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2015, 20:38   #888
thenry
Inactive

thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star
thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star

I hope you get throttled
thenry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2015, 20:40   #889
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenry View Post
I hope you get throttled
By who or what

BTW downloaded and preparing to install

Old 15-07-2015, 20:52   #890
thenry
Inactive

thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star
thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star

Old 15-07-2015, 21:08   #891
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Well that was painless, all up and running and no water mark in the bottom right of the main screen

Now to check everything is working

Old 15-07-2015, 21:11   #892
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
Well that was painless, all up and running and no water mark in the bottom right of the main screen

Now to check everything is working
Any changes you notice from build 10166 in this RTM? I will install after work tomorrow.
Old 15-07-2015, 21:14   #893
thenry
Inactive

Old 15-07-2015, 21:18   #894
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
Any changes you notice from build 10166 in this RTM? I will install after work tomorrow.
My sound card now works without me having to change the sample rate as a work around. Looks pretty much the same as my last version which was 166 i think.

Old 15-07-2015, 21:19   #895
Dave42
cf.mega poster

Services: V.I.P 120 tivo and v+
Dave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronze
Dave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronze

cant see it yet
Dave42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2015, 21:20   #896
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
cant see it yet
Downloading TH1 Professional 10240 now along with a new Nvidia driver.
Old 15-07-2015, 21:21   #897
thenry
Inactive

You're just taunting me now bye.
Old 15-07-2015, 21:24   #898
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:
cant see it yet
I had to refresh my updates a few time for it to show up.

---------- Post added at 21:24 ---------- Previous post was at 21:24 ----------

Quote:
Downloading TH1 Professional 10240 now along with a new Nvidia driver.
I got that driver as well, was worried it would mess up my SLI settings but it didn't

It seem well polished, just like it should do.

Old 15-07-2015, 21:28   #899
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
I had to refresh my updates a few time for it to show up.

---------- Post added at 21:24 ---------- Previous post was at 21:24 ----------

I got that driver as well, was worried it would mess up my SLI settings but it didn't

It seem well polished, just like it should do.
You're 100% happy with Windows 10 then as i know you hated 8 so much?
Old 15-07-2015, 21:31   #900
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:
You're 100% happy with Windows 10 then as i know you hated 8 so much?
This reminds me of the first time i used Windows 7 when i moved from Vista, its that sort of change. Windows 8 has been eradicated from my memory all ready