Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Euro 2008 fantasy football league

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Euro 2008 fantasy football league

Old 31-05-2008, 13:13   #1
pedantic
Inactive

Services: O2 standard
pedantic is cast in bronzepedantic is cast in bronzepedantic is cast in bronzepedantic is cast in bronze
pedantic is cast in bronzepedantic is cast in bronzepedantic is cast in bronzepedantic is cast in bronzepedantic is cast in bronzepedantic is cast in bronzepedantic is cast in bronzepedantic is cast in bronze
Send a message via Yahoo to pedantic
Euro 2008 fantasy football league

Following on from the CF premiership league, I've set up a Euro 2008 fantasy football league. Anyone interested can set up a team by going here.....

http://en.fantasy.euro2008.uefa.com/

Name: CF Euro 2008 league

Code to join this league: 17464-3702

Hopefully there will be sufficient numbers to make it interesting.
pedantic is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 31-05-2008, 20:03   #2
mouqeet
cf.addict

Services: VM
mouqeet is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Euro 2008 fantasy football league

kool definetly joining mate nice 1
mouqeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 09:54   #3
Shadow Demon UK
Inactive

Shadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appeal
Shadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appeal

I've joined
Shadow Demon UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 09:59   #4
MadGamer
Eva Longoria Fan

Services: Sky multiroom (Sky Q) Sky Fibre Unlimited Sky Landline
MadGamer has a nice shiny star
MadGamer has a nice shiny starMadGamer has a nice shiny star

Count me in
MadGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 16:24   #5
soup dragon
Inactive

Services: XL BB, XL TV, V+
soup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of society

i'm in too - also there is a head to head league, just automatically joined it with random people
soup dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 16:01   #6
PeteTheMusicGuy
Inactive

Services: VM M BB, VM XL TV and M Phone
PeteTheMusicGuy has a reputation beyond reputePeteTheMusicGuy has a reputation beyond reputePeteTheMusicGuy has a reputation beyond reputePeteTheMusicGuy has a reputation beyond reputePeteTheMusicGuy has a reputation beyond reputePeteTheMusicGuy has a reputation beyond reputePeteTheMusicGuy has a reputation beyond reputePeteTheMusicGuy has a reputation beyond reputePeteTheMusicGuy has a reputation beyond reputePeteTheMusicGuy has a reputation beyond reputePeteTheMusicGuy has a reputation beyond reputePeteTheMusicGuy has a reputation beyond reputePeteTheMusicGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to PeteTheMusicGuy Send a message via Yahoo to PeteTheMusicGuy

Gonna join later. My team in work also have a league set up there
PeteTheMusicGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 13:28   #7
PeteTheMusicGuy
Inactive

PeteTheMusicGuy has a reputation beyond reputePeteTheMusicGuy has a reputation beyond reputePeteTheMusicGuy has a reputation beyond reputePeteTheMusicGuy has a reputation beyond reputePeteTheMusicGuy has a reputation beyond reputePeteTheMusicGuy has a reputation beyond reputePeteTheMusicGuy has a reputation beyond reputePeteTheMusicGuy has a reputation beyond reputePeteTheMusicGuy has a reputation beyond reputePeteTheMusicGuy has a reputation beyond reputePeteTheMusicGuy has a reputation beyond reputePeteTheMusicGuy has a reputation beyond reputePeteTheMusicGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to PeteTheMusicGuy Send a message via Yahoo to PeteTheMusicGuy

I've joined but i'm not sure how the sub thing works

For example if Germany was were playing on a monday and france on the tues could I sub ballack after the games on monday for a french player I have as my sub or have I not worked it out right
Old 05-06-2008, 13:36   #8
pedantic
Inactive

pedantic is cast in bronzepedantic is cast in bronzepedantic is cast in bronzepedantic is cast in bronze
pedantic is cast in bronzepedantic is cast in bronzepedantic is cast in bronzepedantic is cast in bronzepedantic is cast in bronzepedantic is cast in bronzepedantic is cast in bronzepedantic is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteTheMusicGuy View Post
I've joined but i'm not sure how the sub thing works

For example if Germany was were playing on a monday and france on the tues could I sub ballack after the games on monday for a french player I have as my sub or have I not worked it out right
Not quite lol.

Quote:
Substitutions

Use the My Team page to select eleven players to form your team for the next Matchday. Your formation (4-4-2, 3-4-3 or 4-3-3) will automatically change based on the players you have chosen.

Your substitute does not score points. However, if any of your outfield players does not play in the Matchday, one of them will automatically be replaced by your substitute, if your substitute played in the Matchday.

Automatic substitutions are made at the end of the Matchday, when all matches have been played.
There's been quite a good response so far. There are currently 22 teams signed up, so anyone else has a couple of days left to join.
Old 05-06-2008, 13:39   #9
PeteTheMusicGuy
Inactive

Silly me I guess I have some changes to make
Old 05-06-2008, 22:04   #10
soup dragon
Inactive

soup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of society

you can change 4 players during the group stages, between the 1st games and the 2nd and between the 2nd and 3rd. then you can completely change your team for the quarters, semis and the final.

Next Matchday Deadline Transfers
Group Stage 1 7 Jun 18:00 CET Unlimited
Group Stage 2 11 Jun 18:00 CET 4
Group Stage 3 15 Jun 20:45 CET 4
Quarter-finals 19 Jun 20:45 CET Unlimited
Semi-finals 25 Jun 20:45 CET Unlimited
Final 29 Jun 20:45 CET Unlimited

you can also change the number of players from each team as the tournament progresses.

Players from a single team
Group stage 2
Quarter-finals 4
Semi-finals 8
Final 12

eg, france - turkey final pick the whole of the french team as your team for that game.
Old 05-06-2008, 22:50   #11
Shadow Demon UK
Inactive

Shadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by soup dragon View Post
eg, france - turkey final pick the whole of the french team as your team for that game.
But the whole French team will probably be more than 100 euros though.
Old 06-06-2008, 00:35   #12
soup dragon
Inactive

i know it was just an example, but you do get extra funds later

Quote:
For the knock-out stage the team budget will be increased 110 million Euros.
Old 06-06-2008, 09:37   #13
PeteTheMusicGuy
Inactive

Looks like this is going to be fun
Old 19-06-2008, 23:02   #14
pedantic
Inactive

Ok!

If anybody else wants to join the league at such a late stage, simply because they have a high score already, forget it, I've now locked it down. In hindsight, maybe I should have done this a while ago.
Old 19-06-2008, 23:38   #15
Shadow Demon UK
Inactive

Someone feeling the pressure of possibly losing the top spot?