Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Six Nations

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Six Nations

Old 04-02-2011, 19:29   #1
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura
Six Nations

Thoughts anyone? I reckon if England win in Cardiff tonight they'll have a very good chance of going all the way, with 3 home games.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 04-02-2011, 19:41   #2
Caff
I'm a geek???

Caff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronze
Caff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronze
Re: Six Nations

Thoughts are that I'm torn. I have such a soft spot for Wales but am English through and through.
and - Go Tom! (Another Cov kid )
Old 04-02-2011, 19:43   #3
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caff View Post
Thoughts are that I'm torn. I have such a soft spot for Wales but am English through and through.
and - Go Tom! (Another Cov kid )
I thought you would just go for the hottest looking team.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 19:52   #4
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
Thoughts anyone? I reckon if England win in Cardiff tonight they'll have a very good chance of going all the way, with 3 home games.
Fully agree

Its going to be a good game.

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 20:06   #5
Fingy
Inactive

Fingy has a bronzed appealFingy has a bronzed appeal
Fingy has a bronzed appealFingy has a bronzed appealFingy has a bronzed appealFingy has a bronzed appealFingy has a bronzed appealFingy has a bronzed appealFingy has a bronzed appealFingy has a bronzed appealFingy has a bronzed appealFingy has a bronzed appealFingy has a bronzed appealFingy has a bronzed appeal

True, but they aren't going to are they Russ. Positive Mental Attitude!
Have sent 1st born to bed in red pj's in support of my Welsh friends.
Fingy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 20:13   #6
Caff
I'm a geek???

Caff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronze
Caff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masque View Post
I thought you would just go for the hottest looking team.
Grrrr
The ones with the least damaged heads?
I'd better change "soft spot" to 'decades of admiration'

(When do England play Italy?......)
Old 04-02-2011, 20:16   #7
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!

Quote:
Grrrr
The ones with the least damaged heads?
I'd better change "soft spot" to 'decades of admiration'

(When do England play Italy?......)
Fixture list http://www.rbs6nations.com/en/16622.php
Old 04-02-2011, 21:40   #8
Caff
I'm a geek???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masque View Post
Thanks Masque

Wasn't Flood an absolute star?
Old 04-02-2011, 21:42   #9
tosh mate
Inactive

Services: Virgin TV L 20MB BB
tosh mate has reached the bronze age
tosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze age

Well Done England........Brilliant

and i agree Caff Flood was a Star and well deserved 'Man of The Match'

Italian's next week lol
tosh mate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 21:43   #10
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Thanks Masque

Wasn't Flood an absolute star?
Just for you.

Old 04-02-2011, 21:47   #11
Caff
I'm a geek???

Tosh - He was? Good. I understand why he was substituted though.

Masque - don't start me off now
Old 04-02-2011, 21:50   #12
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

Utter crap. Losing to a team like England shows how wrong Gatland is for the job.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 21:51   #13
tosh mate
Inactive

Services: Virgin TV L 20MB BB
tosh mate has reached the bronze age
tosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Tosh - He was? Good. I understand why he was substituted though.

Masque - don't start me off now
he was very good - and yes it must have been a hard decission to substitue him tho - but Johnny still has the 'touch'

lol
tosh mate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 21:55   #14
Caff
I'm a geek???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
Utter crap. Losing to a team like England shows how wrong Gatland is for the job.
Ah but you won hands down with your national anthem as you always do

@Tosh - it was an easy decision I'd say - he'd played so well, and converted twice when I wasn't sure he could, he got his own standing ovation, and Jonny W was a crowd-pleaser move and he shored the team up, I thought.
Old 04-02-2011, 22:15   #15
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars

After the 2003 World Cup final Clive Woodward thanked Eddie Jones for doing his team talk for him. From what I've heard about Dylan Hartley's performance this evening, I'd just like to do likewise and thank Warren Gatland for shooting his mouth off....

Anyway, it'll be the excuses flowing rather than the beer in Wales tonight.

As for who's favourite to win the title well France would be my bet but I wouldn't rule out any of the teams except Scotland and Italy.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote