Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Castle : Season 2

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Castle : Season 2

Old 09-11-2009, 22:18   #1
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Castle : Season 2

Does anyone else here watch "Castle"?

Comedy-drama crime series, now in its second season.

Stars Nathan "Mal Reynolds" Fillion as "Richard Castle", a mystery/crime novelist (who sometimes plays poker with James Patterson, Stephen J. Cannell and Michael Connelly cameo-ing as themselves).

After helping the NYPD with some copy-cat murders based on murders from his books, he gets himself "partnered" (via a friendship with the Mayor) full-time with NYPD Detective Kate Beckett (the lovely Stana Katic) for "research" purposes (he's basing a new book series on a character inspired by her).

In the recent Halloween episode, Rick Castle dressed up as a certain space-cowboy...so you had Fillion playing Castle playing Mal...

Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 09-11-2009, 22:22   #2
cimt

cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal
cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal
Re: Castle : Season 2

He had several costumes didn't he? I loved Becketts. Heatwave was actually released under the name Richard Castle. So we don't know who actually wrote it. I may have to buy it. I love this show. Has it been picked up over here yet?
cimt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 22:27   #3
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

I've only just started watching it, but now I'm hooked.

I don't think anyone's showing it here yet.
Old 01-04-2010, 15:45   #4
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Ratings are up & up.

Season 3 has been confirmed: http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/03/...renews-castle/

Also, Castle is finally coming to the UK this month

It will be on "alibi" (Sky Channel 132, Virgin TV 130) on Wednesdays at 9pm, starting on Wednesday 7th April.

http://www.broadcastnow.co.uk/news/i...011027.article

http://uktv.co.uk/alibi/homepage/sid/8203
Old 01-04-2010, 16:05   #5
zing_deleted

Oh dear another huge series to look at sometimes Matt I could swing for you lol
Old 04-04-2010, 23:31   #6
zing_deleted

about 5 eps into season 1 enjoying it so far good call Matt again
Old 05-04-2010, 00:04   #7
moaningmags
Inactive

Services: 20mb, Tv, Phone
moaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze array
moaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze array

I looove this programme
moaningmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 10:50   #8
cimt

Anyone else like the 2 parter?
Old 05-04-2010, 19:38   #9
moaningmags
Inactive

Services: 20mb, Tv, Phone
moaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze array
moaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze array

OMG it was soooo exciting
moaningmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 20:37   #10
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cimt View Post
Anyone else like the 2 parter?
Yep, very good. Always good to see Dana Delany too.
Old 07-04-2010, 01:59   #11
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by zing View Post
Oh dear another huge series to look at sometimes Matt I could swing for you lol
Glad you enjoy it

--------------------

Episode 19:

I was literally crying with laughter during the "hat" scene in the museum. Perfectly done.
Old 07-04-2010, 02:01   #12
cimt

Nathan Fillion would make an excellent Indiana Jones if he were to be given the role.
Old 20-05-2010, 23:44   #13
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Everything's finishing this week / next week... Season finales of this, V, & Fringe this week, and the series finale of Legend of the Seeker. Next week has the season finale of Chuck, & series finale of FlashForward

Anyway... the final ep of Castle season 2:

Very good. I was hoping for more on Kate's mum, though. Hopefully they'll cover that in season 3.

Good to see more familiar cult tv faces again: Michael Trucco (Sam Anders in BSG) as the robbery detective again; Mitch Pileggi (X Files / Stargate Atlantis); Rick Worthy (Simon in BSG) as the guy from the spycation company.

Oh, & Castle & Kate messed up...Fools should have said something sooner! Still, I think it would hurt the show if they did bring them together.