Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Lost Girl, Season 2

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Lost Girl, Season 2

Old 09-06-2012, 13:58   #31
Anonymouse
RIP Tigger - 12 years?!

Services: EE Superfast Broadband
Anonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appeal
Anonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appeal
Re: Lost Girl, Season 2

Into The Dark ...well, now.

I'd always wanted to see more of the Morrigan, but I hadn't envisaged seeing quite that much! Whoo!!! Damn, that girl is hot! Talk about taut, lean, muscular...

And did she just tell Bo what happened, or did Bo use her powers to read Evony's mind?!

And I got Evony right again in my fanfic; she does toy with the help (in my fic Of Life & Death, Truth & Lies I had her getting off with Tom McBride, the young Alpha of a wolf pack sworn to her, after she kissed each member for bringing Kenzi to her as a hostage, and McBride took a slight liberty by feeling her up...to discover she didn't object in the least...), and she is open to options re women! I always thought she had a thing for Bo, and succubi in general! That scene was just electric, and I was really hoping Bo would get off with her!

So Trick is Bo's grandfather - that explains a lot, including her and Aoife's blood powers. I wonder, was Trick's wife called Ysabeau? Is that why the Nain Rouge called Bo that in Original Skin? Presumably Aoife named her daughter after her mother.

Oh well. Finale-watching tonight!
Advertisement
Old 11-06-2012, 18:02   #32
Anonymouse
RIP Tigger - 12 years?!

Services: EE Superfast Broadband
Anonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appeal
Anonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appeal
Re: Lost Girl, Season 2

Well, now, so that was season 2! Awesome!

I really thought Kenzi had had it this time, until Lauren came up with an ingenious solution. She's brave enough to be in the thick of it, but she really doesn't belong there; she's a lover, not a fighter.

I love that Bo still can't quite say those three little words to Lauren without qualifying them: "I love you...all," indeed. I wonder if the new Ash will do the decent thing and free her from her oath? More to the point, what will Bo do if he doesn't?!

How typical of Vex, not sticking to the plan! On the other hand, it did give Bo the edge she needed, exactly when she needed it, so I think we can let him off for that one. As for the Nain Rouge, her vision was accurate but misleading; she didn't say anything about the Garuda being in Trick's body at the time!

Did Trick make the wrong choice, forcing a peace? Hmm. Assuming what the Garuda showed him was accurate, on the face of it he should have left well alone; such a selfless man would doubtless have gladly surrendered to a united force of Light and Dark Fae intent on his execution if it meant peace. On the other hand...they might have 'eventually' made peace as the Garuda claimed, but how long is 'eventually', and how many casualties would there have been in the meantime? What state would the world have been in by then? No, peace was the way. It held, however tenuously, for a thousand years.

As for Bo - she seems to be more powerful than Aoife; it only took six Thralls to turn her into the all-powerful unstoppable Fury we saw in Death Didn't Become Him (ep 2.08). And apparently, she still is - I wonder if her not taking the life essence means she'll always be like that? Will she spend season 3 fighting with herself? Then again, there was a moment when she seemed to like what she was seeing...eep!

And what's with that rash on Kenzi's arm? Is that something from her awesome encounter with the Norn? Loved Chainsaw Kenzi, going Bo-dacious on the Norn, kickin' ass and takin' names! Bo would've been so proud of her if she'd seen that!

There's still the issue of Kenzi's favour for the Morrigan outstanding, too...as well as Aoife. Who was that guy who picked her up? My first guess would be Bo's father, whoever he is. I imagine we'll find that out, too.

I had wondered what our heroes would have to deal with in season 3 once the Garuda was sorted out. Seems they've a lot to be getting on with after all...! ROLL ON SEASON 3!!!