Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Think Broadband Ping Monitor Results (POST YOURS)

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Internet Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Think Broadband Ping Monitor Results (POST YOURS)

Old 30-05-2012, 23:49   #1516
thenry
Inactive

thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star
thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star
Re: Think Broadband Ping Monitor Results (POST YOURS)

lol which provider is that qas?
thenry is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 30-05-2012, 23:55   #1517
boroboi
cf.geek

Services: TT Fibre Large 78mbit
boroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quads

Crazy.
boroboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2012, 11:30   #1518
qasdfdsaq
cf.mega poster

qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze
qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenry View Post
lol which provider is that qas?
OVH server. It's pretty **** but ultra cheap.
qasdfdsaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2012, 12:25   #1519
boroboi
cf.geek

boroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quads

Yayyy, VM finally sending me out my VMNG300! Prepare for comparison graphs within the next couple of days!
Old 31-05-2012, 13:52   #1520
qasdfdsaq
cf.mega poster

qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze
qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze

Wait, you're getting a real, legit VMNG300 off VM?
Old 31-05-2012, 13:57   #1521
boroboi
cf.geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by qasdfdsaq View Post
Wait, you're getting a real, legit VMNG300 off VM?
I am indeed! Sent recorded delivery today!
Old 31-05-2012, 14:03   #1522
qasdfdsaq
cf.mega poster

So either VM have managed to secure a new supply of VMNG300's or still have stock from before.

Eat that naysayers!
Old 31-05-2012, 14:13   #1523
thenry
Inactive

thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star
thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star

think I might end up on a VMNG if i ask the senior who comes round in the next 20mins. sort of a stop gap attempt to make customer happy thing
Old 31-05-2012, 14:43   #1524
pabscars
Inactive

Services: TiVo, 75 Smeg Broadband
pabscars has reached the bronze age
pabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze age

Quote:
think I might end up on a VMNG if i ask the senior who comes round in the next 20mins. sort of a stop gap attempt to make customer happy thing
I thought your issues were just down to spikes in utilisation.

Below is the latest graph, the large peaks are from speedtesting (last night for qas), and some light downloading on my games console.

[img]Download Failed (1)[/img]
pabscars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2012, 14:44   #1525
boroboi
cf.geek

Quote:
So either VM have managed to secure a new supply of VMNG300's or still have stock from before.

Eat that naysayers!
I'll have a look at the quality of the unit when it arrives, if it's used then they may be re-distributing them, but since i was told they were "waiting for a delivery" then god knows... She never told me where she got it from this time, just that she "managed to get me one".

Quote:

Below is the latest graph, the large peaks are from speedtesting (last night for qas), and some light downloading on my games console.

Might as well not even take notice of that yellow on your graph, the average latency doesn't even budge.
Old 31-05-2012, 15:01   #1526
kwikbreaks
cf.mega poster

Services: Plusnet FTTC, FoxSat HDR for TV, Vonage VOIP.
kwikbreaks has reached the bronze age
kwikbreaks has reached the bronze agekwikbreaks has reached the bronze agekwikbreaks has reached the bronze agekwikbreaks has reached the bronze agekwikbreaks has reached the bronze agekwikbreaks has reached the bronze agekwikbreaks has reached the bronze agekwikbreaks has reached the bronze age

If BT sort their data out so I can order Infinity VM can have mine back once I've moved - that will make 2 happy customers - me as I've left and somebody else who can bin their abysmal Superhub...
kwikbreaks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2012, 15:14   #1527
thenry
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by pabscars View Post
anythings worth a try i guess and with that came a no. he doesn't carry any VMNGs, only SuperHubs.
Old 31-05-2012, 15:25   #1528
pabscars
Inactive

Services: TiVo, 75 Smeg Broadband
pabscars has reached the bronze age
pabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze age

Quote:
anythings worth a try i guess and with that came a no. he doesn't carry any VMNGs, only SuperHubs.
I don't think youd have noticed that much difference anyway
pabscars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2012, 15:26   #1529
qasdfdsaq
cf.mega poster

I wonder if jb66 still hides one in his van as a souvenir
Old 31-05-2012, 15:36   #1530
thenry
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by pabscars View Post
I don't think youd have noticed that much difference anyway
probably not but worth a try lol or should i say me wanting to see my monitor with lower latency being clocked up

Quote:
I wonder if jb66 still hides one in his van as a souvenir