Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Old 28-05-2014, 19:11   #8191
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
Sounds like a bargain. Of course you'll need a new handbag as well.
Yes I do need a new handbag as well heero thanks for reminding me LOL, my Granny used to say to me that a girl can never have to many shoes or handbags and the bonus is they will always fit
Old 28-05-2014, 21:43   #8192
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars

I thought it was time that Osem Jnr had a treat for being such a good lad and being so cool with his 'difficult' younger brother so I just bought him a 5 inch dual SIM phone. It'll be a nice surprise and a small token of my appreciation.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2014, 23:00   #8193
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star

Nice he will love it, it is always nice to give gifts and if it's a surprise gift all the better. Osem Jnr sounds lovely you must be so proud of him Osem.
Old 29-05-2014, 11:22   #8194
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

After been let down for the last few day's with people who are meant to be professionals in their field of work I have now managed to get a tree scientist coming out tomorrow at 12.30 he seems a very clever man and is used to doing reports for insurance companies,court procedures etc if only I had his number at the start of my search would have saved a whole load of time. He is alot more expensive than a tree surgeon but I suppose you get what you pay for at the end of the day. He has more qualifications than the ingredients of a Mars bar LOL it seems. He has a masters in forest science etc but more importantly a registered chartered consultant which suits all parties involved in the problem I have. Really hope he does not let us down like the tree surgeons. Fingers crossed. I am so happy now in a way that we were let down by the tree surgeons as this guy seems the business so it just goes to show you as the old saying goes "what is for you won't go by you" if you get my meaning. I had never heard of a tree scientist before but then again had no need to search for one. Happy things are moving forward again as they were at a stand still for a while there.
Old 31-05-2014, 03:10   #8195
Cobbydaler
cf.mega poster

Services: ClearFibre Internet, Vodafone mobile Google Pixel 4
Cobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered stars
Cobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered stars

Off to the Detroit Bell Isle Grand Prix Saturday & Sunday

http://www.detroitgp.com/
Cobbydaler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2014, 05:15   #8196
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobbydaler View Post
Off to the Detroit Bell Isle Grand Prix Saturday & Sunday

http://www.detroitgp.com/
That looks pretty good Cobby so l hope you enjoy yourself there this weekend.
Old 31-05-2014, 10:04   #8197
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville has a nice shiny star
nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star

Good for you Weenie. Debenham.s is like that their prices go up and down each week. I bought a bag for £45 for my sisters birthday and the next week it was half price,
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2014, 12:27   #8198
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

I hate when that happens nashville.
Old 31-05-2014, 15:42   #8199
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Tree scientist came out yesterday and he is sending his report to our insurance company so we will just have to wait and see hopefully neighbours trees will not be a concern for them but we will see and then it is up to them in what they want do do, hopefully nothing too concerning will come up but I doubt it as it was noted in the boundary survey report that some of the neighbours trees were far too close to any building never mind a house "Holly tree within inches from our home and she has also planted a tree in our property nightmare". Happy things are now out my hands as if anything needs to be done it is in the hands of the insurance rather than us having to deal with neighbour, as our neighbour is not to nice to deal with tbh since claiming our land all communication has broken down which is sad but what we meant to do give her the front garden. Ehh no chance work to hard to give it away
Old 02-06-2014, 13:26   #8200
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Getting a new phone tomorrow
Old 03-06-2014, 19:35   #8201
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling

After my several weeks of having no pets (I've had pets continually since I was 5, so the house feels a little odd without them) after my Westie sadly passed away, I will be getting a cat on Saturday. He is 6 years old, and is good with kids. Unfortunately, his owner is moving to a rented house and is not allowed pets.
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 19:43   #8202
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart View Post
After my several weeks of having no pets (I've had pets continually since I was 5, so the house feels a little odd without them) after my Westie sadly passed away, I will be getting a cat on Saturday. He is 6 years old, and is good with kids. Unfortunately, his owner is moving to a rented house and is not allowed pets.
We were talking to our neighbours this morning and she had to have her dog put down a couple of months ago and she said l am not sure if l would have another pet because its so upsetting when you lose them but lo and behold her new dog popped out of her front door this morning and its 9 months old and called poppy.

Good luck with your new pet Stuart.
Old 03-06-2014, 20:17   #8203
Qtx
CF's Worst Nightmare

Services: Sky Fibre Unlimited 40/10
Qtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appeal
Qtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
Tree scientist came out yesterday and he is sending his report to our insurance company so we will just have to wait and see
Good luck, hope it's good news! Always good to extract money out of insurance companies too after putting so much in
Qtx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 20:36   #8204
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Thanks the insurance have been brilliant with us tbh.

---------- Post added at 20:36 ---------- Previous post was at 20:31 ----------

Quote:
Wishing you many happy years with your new cat Stuart, I love cats but unfortunately I'm allergic to cats. In fact I love all animals when I got Keane from the cat and dog home I could have taken them all home. I would love to get a retired greyhound and give it a loving home we'll see watch this space.
Old 03-06-2014, 20:48   #8205
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville has a nice shiny star
nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Good luck with the new cat
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote