Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What music are you listening to?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > General Entertainment

What music are you listening to?

Old 01-05-2017, 21:12   #13006
admars
cf.mega poster

admars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of society
Re: What music are you listening to?

Melt-Banana - Fetch, they're playing here soon, so thought I'd give the most recent album a listen again, could be an interesting gig
admars is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 11-05-2017, 22:50   #13007
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Dude111 is a pillar of societyDude111 is a pillar of societyDude111 is a pillar of societyDude111 is a pillar of societyDude111 is a pillar of societyDude111 is a pillar of societyDude111 is a pillar of societyDude111 is a pillar of societyDude111 is a pillar of societyDude111 is a pillar of societyDude111 is a pillar of societyDude111 is a pillar of societyDude111 is a pillar of societyDude111 is a pillar of societyDude111 is a pillar of societyDude111 is a pillar of societyDude111 is a pillar of societyDude111 is a pillar of societyDude111 is a pillar of society
Im listening to my 38 special record (First album)

Current song: Just wanna rock and roll
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 22:17   #13008
Hom3r
All true..Except the lies

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1TB Tivo, 1 V+ Box, 1 V Box, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 4, 2TB & 3 TB WD NAS, Smart Home stuff, & Cudd
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars

Listening to Bat out of hell, in flac format.

I now will have to convert my 275 MP3 albums to FLAC, which means reripping them to the format. As my car supports the format. but it is 3 times bigger than MP3

Thank god my hours are changing at work to give me every other Friday off, so I'll do them then.

My Blog
Hom3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2017, 21:37   #13009
admars
cf.mega poster

admars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of societyadmars is a pillar of society

never cared for Vedder/Pearl Jam that much ( I was a Nirvana guy )

Black Hole Sun and Jesus Christ Pose as well
Old 01-06-2017, 18:01   #13010
admars
cf.mega poster

new Foo Fighters sounds pretty good..

Old 04-06-2017, 12:18   #13011
denphone
Still alive and happy

Services: XL BB, 2 V6 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver bling
denphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver bling

Billy Joel - Piano Man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxEP...5E5E9C0FB72459

Jon and Vangelis - I Hear You Now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcrT...5E5E9C0FB72459

Daryl Hall & John Oates - Maneater

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRYF...5E5E9C0FB72459

Propaganda - Dr. Mabuse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gMn...5E5E9C0FB72459

Tony Christie - Avenues And Alleyways

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcfG...5E5E9C0FB72459
Old 04-06-2017, 22:34   #13012
Hom3r
All true..Except the lies

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1TB Tivo, 1 V+ Box, 1 V Box, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 4, 2TB & 3 TB WD NAS, Smart Home stuff, & Cudd
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars

One Love Manchester, and watching

Not a fan of many of the acts but tonight is different.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/events/evfwhn/live/c8cdgw

---------- Post added at 21:15 ---------- Previous post was at 19:22 ----------

If tonight's concert is released on CD & DVD will you buy one or both?

---------- Post added at 21:58 ---------- Previous post was at 21:15 ----------

Respect to Ariana Grande

One amazing human being.

---------- Post added at 22:34 ---------- Previous post was at 21:58 ----------

I posted this on Ariana Grande's FB page.

Quote:
As a Brit, I have nothing but respect for Ariana Grande, She put together on hellva show.

I hope she gets a reward from the British Music industry.

Boy what a voice, I thought she was just a singer for kids but she has a voice equal to Mariah Carey, and I did have a tear in my eye with her version of Somewhere over the rainbow.

My Blog

Last edited by Hom3r; 04-06-2017 at 20:21.
Hom3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 12:09   #13013
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Dude111 is a pillar of societyDude111 is a pillar of societyDude111 is a pillar of societyDude111 is a pillar of societyDude111 is a pillar of societyDude111 is a pillar of societyDude111 is a pillar of societyDude111 is a pillar of societyDude111 is a pillar of societyDude111 is a pillar of societyDude111 is a pillar of societyDude111 is a pillar of societyDude111 is a pillar of societyDude111 is a pillar of societyDude111 is a pillar of societyDude111 is a pillar of societyDude111 is a pillar of societyDude111 is a pillar of societyDude111 is a pillar of society
Listening to my AC/DC concert (Live at donnington (17/8/91)) on VHS

Current song: For those about to rock we salute you (Last song)
Old 08-06-2017, 05:04   #13014
Tricky Trevor
cf.addict

Services: 350 mbit,V6,Tivo,4K tv
Tricky Trevor has much to be proud ofTricky Trevor has much to be proud ofTricky Trevor has much to be proud ofTricky Trevor has much to be proud ofTricky Trevor has much to be proud ofTricky Trevor has much to be proud ofTricky Trevor has much to be proud ofTricky Trevor has much to be proud ofTricky Trevor has much to be proud ofTricky Trevor has much to be proud of

Kraftwerk 3-D The Catalogue
Old 30-06-2017, 12:45   #13015
admars
cf.mega poster

Not listened to it yet but Public Enemy have an new album available for free download

https://publicenemy.bandcamp.com/
Old 30-06-2017, 18:13   #13016
Mr K
cf.mega poster

Services: 150MB BB, TiVo & VHD XL TV, Talk Unlimited
Mr K has reached the bronze age
Mr K has reached the bronze ageMr K has reached the bronze ageMr K has reached the bronze ageMr K has reached the bronze ageMr K has reached the bronze ageMr K has reached the bronze ageMr K has reached the bronze ageMr K has reached the bronze age

Russ Abbots 'Atmosphere'. He's a vastly under rated artiste....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFPLk5mJ1D4
Old 15-07-2017, 04:13   #13017
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Hello Mr. K whats up mate?

Im listeing to my 38 special record (First album)

Current song: Long time gone
Old 18-07-2017, 20:55   #13018
admars
cf.mega poster

new NIN

Old 09-08-2017, 16:28   #13019
Osem
Expose lying hypocrites
Shark Attack Champion, Pacman Champion, Air Attack 3 Champion, MiniPool Champion

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars

Guitar Man by Bread:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpOjQvADLG4

Year of the Cat by Al Stewart:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqZc7ZQURMs

Lovely melodies.

Don't Stop the Dance by Bryan Ferry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjhTHQhJLxs

Last edited by Osem; 09-08-2017 at 17:07.
Osem is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 00:57   #13020
Caff
I'm a geek???

Caff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronze
Caff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by admars View Post
new NIN

TR is a genius.