Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Big Brother

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Big Brother

Old 15-07-2013, 23:38   #16
spreadsheet
cf.geek

Services: virgin internet / sky TV
spreadsheet is a name known to allspreadsheet is a name known to allspreadsheet is a name known to allspreadsheet is a name known to allspreadsheet is a name known to allspreadsheet is a name known to allspreadsheet is a name known to allspreadsheet is a name known to all
Re: Big Brother

'Over the Shark'
spreadsheet is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 16-07-2013, 09:27   #17
nstokes
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD (2TB) with Sky World, BT Sport and ESPN, Sky 3D, Sky+HD Multiroom, Sky Talk Freetime, Sky Fib
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary L View Post
Hazel provoked him. that's enough to show that he meant it and it wasn't play fighting any longer.
he was drunk. that was his real character you saw.

when he was walking to the diary room and saying "I only wanted my duvet back" he knew reality had kicked in.

when he turned against Hazel just before he left the house. that was his true self again.

I believe he would have hit her.
Hazel did provoke him and Daley did go a bit far but i think Hazel knew what she was doing and i dont think she did fell threatened. I think if she would have she would have said something at the time.
nstokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2013, 10:01   #18
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star

Ok.
a bit like wearing a mini skirt asking to be raped

when a woman is in that situation where the man suddenly feels threatening. she might just smile so as not to provoke him.

or in Hazel's case she she should have said you don't scare me. and see if he does nut her.

then we can have another discussion about whether it was her fault for provoking him into nutting her.
Gary L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2013, 10:25   #19
nstokes
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD (2TB) with Sky World, BT Sport and ESPN, Sky 3D, Sky+HD Multiroom, Sky Talk Freetime, Sky Fib
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze

Quote:
Ok.
a bit like wearing a mini skirt asking to be raped

when a woman is in that situation where the man suddenly feels threatening. she might just smile so as not to provoke him.

or in Hazel's case she she should have said you don't scare me. and see if he does nut her.

then we can have another discussion about whether it was her fault for provoking him into nutting her.
I think it was 50/50. When the house find out no one believes BB and think its a joke. Hazel doesnt say anything on it when they all look at her
Old 16-07-2013, 10:36   #20
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star

But 50/50 what?

50/50 both their own fault for why he would nut her, why he felt he had to nut her, why he had to nut her?

to me that's all it's about. where he threatened to nut her because she's a woman and he's a man. and she isn't in her place where he thinks she should be.
Old 16-07-2013, 11:38   #21
nstokes
Inactive

Quote:
But 50/50 what?

50/50 both their own fault for why he would nut her, why he felt he had to nut her, why he had to nut her?

to me that's all it's about. where he threatened to nut her because she's a woman and he's a man. and she isn't in her place where he thinks she should be.
50/50 on how it started. I dont think he would have done it, i think he just wanted to scare her. I still think they were playing and she knew he was playing
Old 22-07-2013, 12:11   #22
Gary L
cf.mega poster

£20 the fat boys go in the safe house, and get evicted this Friday.

"are we being funny?"
Old 22-07-2013, 12:13   #23
nstokes
Inactive

Quote:
£20 the fat boys go in the safe house, and get evicted this Friday.

"are we being funny?"
That was decided a few days ago with Sam and Sophie. I like JAk and Joe they are funny
Old 22-07-2013, 12:15   #24
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nstokes View Post
That was decided a few days ago with Sam and Sophie. I like JAk and Joe they are funny
They rehearsed the funny before they went in.
then they asked their mum and dad whether they're funny.
then they got booed LOL

We haven't seen who they've chose yet have we?
Old 22-07-2013, 12:39   #25
nstokes
Inactive

Quote:
They rehearsed the funny before they went in.
then they asked their mum and dad whether they're funny.
then they got booed LOL

We haven't seen who they've chose yet have we?
Oh your on about when parents came to see the, Ya it was showed on Friday i think on who was going in
Old 22-07-2013, 12:49   #26
Gary L
cf.mega poster

No, Sophie and Sam are in the safe house now, and they between themselves have to pick another to join them.
all three, Sophie, Sam and (who they pick) will be up for eviction automatically on Friday.

we're all hoping it will be the twins they choose.

it's tonight we find out.
Old 22-07-2013, 12:59   #27
nstokes
Inactive

Oh ok i didnt know that. I look forward to that tonight then
Old 22-07-2013, 21:07   #28
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

I believe they picked
Spoiler: 
Gina
Old 22-07-2013, 22:20   #29
Gary L
cf.mega poster

God, you even got the sex wrong

it'll be the twins.
Old 22-07-2013, 22:35   #30
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
God, you even got the sex wrong

it'll be the twins.
You mean Gina's female