Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Red Dwarf X

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Red Dwarf X

Old 04-10-2012, 21:41   #16
Lew
Inactive

Services: VIP50, TiVo
Lew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze array
Lew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze array
Re: Red Dwarf X

Fan-smegging-tastic!
Lew is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 04-10-2012, 22:11   #17
jempalmer

Services: 500gb Tivo & V+. TV XL, 60MB BB, M Phone.

My wife and I thought it was excellent. Laughed most of the time
Old 04-10-2012, 22:22   #18
danielf
cf.mega poser

danielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden aura
danielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden aura

I lolled
Old 05-10-2012, 09:58   #19
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

I watched it last night and had a couple of giggles.
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 10:01   #20
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

Need to watch it when I get home from London tomorrow.

Sound guy I'm working with today did some of the new series and said episode 3 was his fav when filming. So recommends it.
Old 05-10-2012, 13:21   #21
roger skillin
Inactive

Services: V+ XL,Broadband XXL, Phone with talk unlimited and extra TIVO box
roger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quads

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Need to watch it when I get home from London tomorrow.

Sound guy I'm working with today did some of the new series and said episode 3 was his fav when filming. So recommends it.
That was the one i was in the audience for it was very funny

Loved last nights, Back to classic top of the game smegtastic Dwarf
roger skillin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 11:33   #22
tucker61
Inactive

Services: Vivid200, v6, full house tv pack
tucker61 is just really nicetucker61 is just really nicetucker61 is just really nicetucker61 is just really nicetucker61 is just really nicetucker61 is just really nice

I watched this last night. Seems to have got back into the swing of things. I hope they carry on just with the 4 main characters. Who is playing Holly in new series?
tucker61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 11:38   #23
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura

It looks like the next episode revolves around them trying to re-boot Holly. Could be fun
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2012, 14:06   #24
Anonymouse
RIP Tigger - 12 years?!

Services: EE Superfast Broadband
Anonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appeal
Anonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appeal

It's very clear that after the last abortion they listened to the fans. They have gone back to basics, studio audience and all. This was the best smegging news I've had since I got my job back!

Best of all, they're on form with the comic anticlimaxes, such as Lister's phone call in Trojan - after all that trouble, they hung up on him! Hilarious! And Rimmer's expression when he seized up had me on the floor!

It reminded me of Bodyswap, in which Lister (apparently) activates the autodestruct by trying to get a milkshake and a crispy bar from a vending machine, has his mind sucked out of his head and replaced with a woman's ("Why have I got male sexual organs?!") to try to abort the destruct, fails - and then all that happens is that the vending machine delivers his milkshake and crispy bar! Pure class! Boys From The Dwarf, yeah!

And they're not wasting any time getting the DVD out, are they? November 19th, is it?

On the other hand, who's complaining? That can be a Christmas pressie for me!

Now if they can only get Holly back...