Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The Xbox One Thread

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Microsoft Games Systems

The Xbox One Thread

Old 28-11-2014, 13:13   #2461
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Xbox One Thread

I just bought Titanfall season pass for £5 from the Xbox screen reduced from £20 on black Friday, you can currently get Titanfall deluxe which includes the season pass for only £10 though.
Old 28-11-2014, 16:22   #2462
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

I gave in and used my £5 gift card and paid the other half to buy Titanfall :-)

I've D/L 76.6GB since 8am on my xbox lol, and still haven't got a complete game downloaded. Glad I have 60MB just now.
Old 28-11-2014, 16:28   #2463
cimt

cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal
cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal

Bloody hell. What have you downloaded? Virgin are gunna love you.
cimt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2014, 16:41   #2464
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
I gave in and used my £5 gift card and paid the other half to buy Titanfall :-)

I've D/L 76.6GB since 8am on my xbox lol, and still haven't got a complete game downloaded. Glad I have 60MB just now.
You have enough stuff now to last months!!!

Try to go all digital as it makes playing the X1 far easier.

---------- Post added at 15:41 ---------- Previous post was at 15:33 ----------

You should checkout this sometime it is great fun.

http://www.cdkeys.com/xbox-live/game...ition-xbox-one
Old 28-11-2014, 16:55   #2465
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

Well the only physical thng I have is Lego Marvel. Everything else is digital :-)

---------- Post added at 15:55 ---------- Previous post was at 15:53 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by cimt View Post
Bloody hell. What have you downloaded? Virgin are gunna love you.
AC:Unity, Forza 5, Titanfall and all add ons. A few demos and Killer Instinct.
Old 28-11-2014, 17:24   #2466
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Well the only physical thng I have is Lego Marvel. Everything else is digital :-)

---------- Post added at 15:55 ---------- Previous post was at 15:53 ----------

AC:Unity, Forza 5, Titanfall and all add ons. A few demos and Killer Instinct.
You will end up getting FREE DLC with Unity seeing the game is so buggy.
Old 28-11-2014, 23:32   #2467
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
You will end up getting FREE DLC with Unity seeing the game is so buggy.
I did read that today.

I might sign up to the beta program as well.
Old 29-11-2014, 00:08   #2468
cimt

Make sure you're on Xbox Rewards too. I got £20 the other day. You'll need to download a lot for decent money but it's extra money.
Old 29-11-2014, 10:06   #2469
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Quote:
Make sure you're on Xbox Rewards too. I got £20 the other day. You'll need to download a lot for decent money but it's extra money.
I've been part of rewards for ages bit never got enough points to get money back. This will change now I plan on getting more games as downloads.

So far I am very impressed with the console. Looks great and the GUI is a good refresh of what was on the 360. There are still a few things missing or hard to find compared to the 360.

Graphics on the game's are out of this world. Titanfall was fun and Unity seems good. Not really played much of the games.

Been just jumping between everything trying it all out. Got a few demos to try as well.
Old 30-11-2014, 02:59   #2470
Acathla
cf.mega poster

Acathla has reached the bronze age
Acathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze age

Quote:
People are still getting codes so be patient with it.
Still no code

Guess I failed in the RNG...
Acathla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2014, 11:16   #2471
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acathla View Post
Still no code

Guess I failed in the RNG...
Did you not get a Day One Console? The game is awesome.
Old 30-11-2014, 23:44   #2472
Acathla
cf.mega poster

Acathla has reached the bronze age
Acathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
Did you not get a Day One Console? The game is awesome.
I got it on day one but it wasn't branded as 'Day One'. Guess that's the difference. Oh well not to grumble.
Acathla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2014, 23:59   #2473
cimt

Shouldn't be. I think you had to use it before a certain time.
Old 02-12-2014, 12:39   #2474
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

I can't get joined up for the beta program.

Everytime I install the app and click to register, it freezes and eventually drops back to the home screen. Anyone heard of or had the same issue and know how to fix it?
Old 02-12-2014, 14:49   #2475
cimt

I'll invite you and see if that works.