Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | U.S President: Donald Trump

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs
Register FAQ Community Calendar

U.S President: Donald Trump
Closed Thread

Old 14-12-2017, 16:35   #2761
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

"He came to vote from other parts of the Country to pitch in and vote", how can that be worded badly to mean something completely different ?

And no I am not saying Moore won, I am saying the the whole thing was a sham if illegal votes were able to be cast, surely you do not condone this kind of election cheating ?
Advertisement
Old 14-12-2017, 16:46   #2762
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
"He came to vote from other parts of the Country to pitch in and vote", how can that be worded badly to mean something completely different ?

And no I am not saying Moore won, I am saying the the whole thing was a sham if illegal votes were able to be cast, surely you do not condone this kind of election cheating ?
I do not condone cheating, but I am still trying to understand how 200,000 fake voters got on to the Alabama register, how 200,000 sets of false ID came to be, and how nobody noticed that 1 in 7 of the voters were fake?

btw, he used the words "and canvas" after vote - it’s quite common in the US for college students who are studying in other States to go back to their home state to vote, canvas, and "pitch in".
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Old 14-12-2017, 16:59   #2763
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

Quote:

I think there is two things with that video:

1) His phasing is vague enough to suggest he came down to canvas and the group he is talking about consisted of people who legally voted too. It's unlikely he is admitting to a crime on television after all.

2) Even if he did one person is not evidence of 200,000 illegal votes. If that makes it a sham then Trump's election itself was a sham: http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entr...b0d5b458eacb54

In reality one or two incidents of voter fraud do not amount to systematic voter fraud.
Old 14-12-2017, 17:59   #2764
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
I think there is two things with that video:

1) His phasing is vague enough to suggest he came down to canvas and the group he is talking about consisted of people who legally voted too. It's unlikely he is admitting to a crime on television after all.

2) Even if he did one person is not evidence of 200,000 illegal votes. If that makes it a sham then Trump's election itself was a sham: http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entr...b0d5b458eacb54

In reality one or two incidents of voter fraud do not amount to systematic voter fraud.
There is no realistic way of proving it from this side of the pond that it was not more widespread.

---------- Post added at 17:59 ---------- Previous post was at 17:50 ----------

The FBI Agent, Peter Strzok, who was removed from the Meuller investigation team, sent the following text message in August last year, to his mistress, Lisa Page:

Quote:
August 15, 2016, Strzok tells Page: "I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy's office" -- an apparent reference to Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe -- "that there's no way he gets elected -- but I'm afraid we can't take that risk. It's like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you're 40 . . . . "
The Andy he is referencing there is Deputy Director to the FBI, Andrew Mccabe.

Yesterday, House Oversight Committee interviewed Deputy AG, Rod Rosenstein, he was grilled on the above text message sent from the FBI Agent, who sent the above message:

Old 14-12-2017, 18:00   #2765
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

Well no but the people in Alabama causing this ‘chatter’ can. Someone should be able to prove it if 200,000 voted illegally, it would be by far the largest incidence of voter fraud in either the US or U.K.

As Hugh said there are either 200,000 people whose votes were stolen or 200,000 people fraudulently added to the electoral lists over the last few months. Someone has produced that many fake IDs too.
Old 14-12-2017, 19:46   #2766
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star

Seems to be a pattern from those on the nutty right to call fraud, fake, every time there is an election result they don't like.

It happened in the UK General election, when students had the cheek to actually vote and the Tories didn't like it !

At the US election Trump was calling fraud and wasn't going to accept the result if he lost, however when he won, suddenly the election is legitimate ! 200k fraudulent voters in Alabama is laughable. Trump's days are numbered and he'll soon be lame duck President. His support amongst moderate Republicans is collapsing.

Doubtless there is some isolated cases of fraud but it happens on all sides. Indeed the Conservative MP for South Thanet is due a day in court soon, on election fiddling charges.
Old 14-12-2017, 22:14   #2767
Kursk
-.- ..- .-. ... -.-

Kursk has disabled reputation

There is evidence that cheating took place and the only counter-evidence so far is from contributors here saying "there can't have been any cheating". Meh.

It's hard work for President Trump and his administration but he is showing himself to be a strong leader managing an improving economy. We should all continue to support the leader of the free World.
Old 14-12-2017, 22:26   #2768
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kursk View Post
It's hard work for President Trump and his administration but he is showing himself to be a strong leader managing an improving economy. We should all continue to support the leader of the free World.
Have you been partaking of too much of the Xmas spirit tonight old chap ?

His best mate Putin isn't exactly a fan of the free World...
Old 14-12-2017, 22:31   #2769
Kursk
-.- ..- .-. ... -.-

Kursk has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
Have you been partaking of too much of the Xmas spirit tonight old chap ?

His best mate Putin isn't exactly a fan of the free World...
I see you're now a 'Remoaning Traitor!' instead of a 'Proud Remoaner'. I'm glad about that, the latter sounded a bit...ahem...vulgar
Old 14-12-2017, 22:40   #2770
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Quote:
Seems to be a pattern from those on the nutty right to call fraud, fake, every time there is an election result they don't like.

It happened in the UK General election, when students had the cheek to actually vote and the Tories didn't like it !

At the US election Trump was calling fraud and wasn't going to accept the result if he lost, however when he won, suddenly the election is legitimate ! 200k fraudulent voters in Alabama is laughable. Trump's days are numbered and he'll soon be lame duck President. His support amongst moderate Republicans is collapsing.

Doubtless there is some isolated cases of fraud but it happens on all sides. Indeed the Conservative MP for South Thanet is due a day in court soon, on election fiddling charges.
Typical of you to get things wrong as usual. The issue with students was them voting twice, which is illegal or did you conveniently forget that ?

Trumps days are not numbered. And his support is NOT collapsing. More misguided and one sided rubbish, again, as usual.
Old 14-12-2017, 22:44   #2771
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Quote:
More misguided and one sided rubbish, again, as usual.
Ah well, I've learnt from the master of one sidedness Mick
Old 14-12-2017, 22:51   #2772
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Quote:
Ah well, I've learnt from the master of one sidedness Mick
Oh yes, who is he ?
Old 14-12-2017, 23:03   #2773
Mr Banana

Quote:
Typical of you to get things wrong as usual. The issue with students was them voting twice, which is illegal or did you conveniently forget that ?

Trumps days are not numbered. And his support is NOT collapsing. More misguided and one sided rubbish, again, as usual.
Hi Mick I am happy to bet you £100 that trump doesn't get a 2nd term and will happily give the money to charity if I'm wrong. You fancy a bet the other way?

PM me for details if you are up for it

Old 14-12-2017, 23:11   #2774
djfunkdup
NoT 1oF tHe UsUaLSuSpeCtS

Services: Hyper-Optic 1Gig
djfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Banana View Post
Hi Mick I am happy to bet you £100 that trump doesn't get a 2nd term and will happily give the money to charity if I'm wrong. You fancy a bet the other way?

PM me for details if you are up for it
i hope you have a spare £100 lol
Old 14-12-2017, 23:13   #2775
Mr Banana

Quote:
Originally Posted by djfunkdup View Post
i hope you have a spare £100 lol
I do but don't reckon i will lose :-)

Closed Thread