Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What game are you playing

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion

What game are you playing

Old 02-08-2008, 14:44   #571
icestar2
Inactive

Services: Phone, HDTV, 30MB BB, Tivo
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
Re: what game are you playing

Just started a 7 day trial of Tabula Rasa and its addictive. Never played a MMO before as never seen the real appeal but this one has me hooked.
icestar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 04-08-2008, 18:32   #572
Help!!!
Inactive

Help!!! is a glorious beacon of lightHelp!!! is a glorious beacon of lightHelp!!! is a glorious beacon of lightHelp!!! is a glorious beacon of lightHelp!!! is a glorious beacon of lightHelp!!! is a glorious beacon of lightHelp!!! is a glorious beacon of light

Playing soul calibur, well its not great but its a decent fighting game
Help!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 13:26   #573
NEONKNIGHT

Arrow Re: what game are you playing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Help!!! View Post
Playing soul calibur, well its not great but its a decent fighting game
Playing Soul Calibur IV (Xbox360) and enjoying it although I'm not that good at it when playing online!!!

Interesting point from CVG on the inclusion of Yoda:-

Quote:
The little green fella is symptomatic of the latest Soul Calibur's biggest problem - he's an unstoppable, unrelenting, unbalanced terror who can plough through just about any other character in the game. Yoda is too short to grab, too fast to evade, and too dangerous to keep at range. While the first Soul Calibur (reviewed on page 100) brought a degree of harmony between its 19 characters, SCIV mercilessly overpowers some, gimps others, and is generally as shambolic as Super Smash Bros.
source:http://www.computerandvideogames.com....php?id=194272

I must be a bit rubbish as even playing with Yoda I still get beaten to a pulp online!

Old 10-08-2008, 11:26   #574
NeilH
Inactive

Services: Virgin Plus XL Broadband L I Miss My Sky + And Bt Business Broadband.
NeilH is on a distinguished roadNeilH is on a distinguished road

Lost Planet : Extreme Condition on the Pc Just now and
Condemned 2 on the Ps3
NeilH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 18:44   #575
ZrByte
Inactive

ZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appeal
ZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to ZrByte

Red Alert 3 Beta on the pc. Not too bad, though it is deffinitley a beta, so far I havent managed five minutes of gameplay without one.
ZrByte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 14:50   #576
Will21st
Inactive

Services: XL Tv,100MB,M Phone.
Will21st has reached the bronze age
Will21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze age

GTA - San Andreas
Will21st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 12:30   #577
Tims
Inactive

Tims is an unknown quantity at this point

Thinking about buying SH4 today
Tims is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2008, 19:49   #578
iFrankie
cf.mega poster

Services: V BB 350
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to iFrankie Send a message via Yahoo to iFrankie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tims View Post
Thinking about buying SH4 today
Silent Hill 4 is such a great game but i find it to hard lol SH2 for me!
iFrankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2008, 11:45   #579
Tims
Inactive

Woops, I meant SC4! Hehe. Actually though I do love the Silent Hill series, SH2 being my favourite of all time.
Old 14-08-2008, 11:59   #580
icestar2
Inactive

icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Woops, I meant SC4! Hehe. Actually though I do love the Silent Hill series, SH2 being my favourite of all time.
Have to agree. Havent played 3 for some reason I went from 2 to 4 but SH2 was also my favorite
Old 15-08-2008, 15:25   #581
Tims
Inactive

Silent hill 3 is great, worth a play. It even has links to the main character in the first one (Harry Mason I think his name was), I really didn't like 4 much though.

Have you played Condemned? I had a go at that last night and it's got a great freaky factor
Old 15-08-2008, 15:41   #582
icestar2
Inactive

Quote:
Silent hill 3 is great, worth a play. It even has links to the main character in the first one (Harry Mason I think his name was), I really didn't like 4 much though.

Have you played Condemned? I had a go at that last night and it's got a great freaky factor
Yes played both the Condemned games and loved them both, Very freaky I agree but also so much fun Jumpy at times though so watch out lol
Old 17-08-2008, 00:31   #583
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars

Just installed UT3 (steam version) hoping now to get the old UT99 sniper clan running again and converted over from ut99/ut2k4
Kymmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2008, 19:09   #584
Uncle Peter
81-82-83-84

Services: Vivid 200, Full House, V6 x2
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star

Treated myself to a stystem upgrade and:

Race07 - Awesomeness is an understatement for this racing game and the icing on the cake is the GT-R Evolution expansion being released next week.

Flight Simulator X - Very impressed up to now. Some of the more casual reviewers have given this a luke warm response while overlooking one of the major improvements: the major improvements in the terrain/elevation mapping density (not for the whole globe but FS Global X scenery upgrade is due out soon though to fill in the gaps).
Uncle Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2008, 19:29   #585
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

Playing Rockband. Finally got the drums for it not easy at all.