Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What game are you playing

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion

What game are you playing

Old 27-10-2016, 07:42   #2041
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: What game are you playing

Put more time into it. Its actually worth getting as it is. I've managed to build the car and have it move a few feet as my main achievement.

Thus far, I've thrown a spark plug about 40 miles by accident. Set my engine on fire, blow my muffler off. Blew 3 pistons revving the crap out of it and so forth. I also lost the fuel tank in the few feet I managed to move the car. The game is brutal.
Old 27-10-2016, 11:50   #2042
Uncle Peter
81-82-83-84

Services: Vivid 200, Full House, V6 x2
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star

I got it yesterday as well Managed to get most of the car finished myself but decided to pop down to the shop and get some food supplies in for the following day and some oil. Needed a pint but the damn pub was shut so I stopped for a beer and sausage picnic on the way home. Had one too many though and ended up wrapping the van around a tree.
Uncle Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2016, 17:38   #2043
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

Got through an 8 hour build, added the twin carb and the steel headers, re-tuned all the valves and carbs, managed to get it half running, alignment was way out. Got it to the repair shop and gave it the full whack. Car was essentially running like perfection, got half a mile away and the piston blew, the engine caught fire and the lot just shattered.

Not using throttle axis so it's always bouncing on the limiter.

Not sure if towing it back will fix the piston, if not then it's a restart. Teleported the car to the house to get a better look.

edit: You couldn't make this crap up. https://gyazo.com/fedc7b640c6f71333b3c1968ed147a16

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 27-10-2016 at 17:48.
adzii_nufc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2016, 19:49   #2044
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Battlefield 1 but with my eyes the way they are it's hard going, quite good though.
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2016, 18:37   #2045
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

Playing The Sims 4 on the PC, the guy decided to cook his breakfast on the BBQ which he managed to set of fire.

So I got his wife to put out the fire, while he walked off into the house, when I went over to him, he was on fire, then died.

I never had this happen before.
Old 02-11-2016, 20:19   #2046
ThunderPants73
cf.mega poster

Services: BB & PHONE
ThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond repute

The Witcher 3.
ThunderPants73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 22:35   #2047
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderPants73 View Post
The Witcher 3.
Awesome game, great developers.

Playing Wolfenstein: New Order and The Old Blood.
Old 03-11-2016, 22:00   #2048
ThunderPants73
cf.mega poster

Services: BB & PHONE
ThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond repute

Going to dip back into Fall Out NV next, didn't enjoy FO4, go there, kill that, not my thang. FONV just really nailed it for me, great atmosphere, amazing music.
ThunderPants73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 22:13   #2049
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderPants73 View Post
Going to dip back into Fall Out NV next, didn't enjoy FO4, go there, kill that, not my thang. FONV just really nailed it for me, great atmosphere, amazing music.
Not alone then, I prefer NV over 4 all day. The weapons, everything. It also displays when you've crippled a limb in NV, something they omitted from FO4. I still enjoyed 4 but still find a NV play through to be quite fun after all this time. It did help I managed to get the entire DLC collection for buttons in a steam sale back in 2013.

Bethesda obviously make well received games but I can sit and enjoy every fallout 4, NV being my favorite thus far but I can't bring myself to enjoy Skyrim or much of TES series. MW I played quite a bit but I wasn't overly keen on it.

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 03-11-2016 at 22:19.
adzii_nufc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 19:52   #2050
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

Dammit, downloading Fallout NV because of the post above.

https://gyazo.com/8cdbbbb4b7e4c096f47ee4aa689efc0c

Currently doing a play through of Wolfenstein: New Order after finishing off Old Blood again. Here's hoping to another sequel.
Old 14-11-2016, 23:42   #2051
Uncle Peter
81-82-83-84

Services: Vivid 200, Full House, V6 x2
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star

Automation Campaign Lite V2

This is getting far too addictive
Uncle Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2016, 23:56   #2052
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon

Alternating between F1 2016 and FIFA 16.
MalteseFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2016, 13:09   #2053
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

Motorsport Manager - Wouldn't buy for the price I have listed on steam but it's pretty good! Had it on droid before hand.

Elite - Just pushing the 700 million Cr mark now.
Old 15-11-2016, 21:31   #2054
CycoSymz
cf.mega poster

Services: Freeview HD
CycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appeal
CycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appeal

Since moving from a Windows phone to an Android phone last week, I'm now playing Pokemon Go.

I've got 2 GCSE's. 1 in Biology and 1 in Metalwork...If you want your cat welding then I'm your man.
CycoSymz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 18:34   #2055
MadGamer
Eva Longoria Fan

Services: Sky multiroom (Sky Q) Sky Fibre Unlimited Sky Landline
MadGamer has a nice shiny star
MadGamer has a nice shiny starMadGamer has a nice shiny star

Playing Sleeping Dogs as it's free with Games with Gold this month. Enjoying it so far
MadGamer is offline   Reply With Quote