Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What game are you playing

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion

What game are you playing

Old 07-10-2016, 00:39   #2026
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age
Re: What game are you playing

Rotating between fallout 4, minecraft and fifa 17. Really enjoying the journey mode on fifa 17 it has given fifa a fresh breath of life.
theone2k10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 07-10-2016, 03:13   #2027
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

Out of the loop, is there any expansion for Fallout 4 yet? I mean a decent expansion though not some money grab content. Added hours of story and gameplay I'm after. Really prefer it to Elder Scrolls when it comes to their games. Still have well over 500 hours in New Vegas.
Old 07-10-2016, 12:56   #2028
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzii_nufc View Post
Out of the loop, is there any expansion for Fallout 4 yet? I mean a decent expansion though not some money grab content. Added hours of story and gameplay I'm after. Really prefer it to Elder Scrolls when it comes to their games. Still have well over 500 hours in New Vegas.
On ps4 there is quite a bit now nukaworld is one people are talking about and mods are coming soon too.
I'm waiting for a deal to show up on the season pass as missed last one.
Lookout point is another good addon.

PS anyone want to add me on ps4 my psn is thegame2k0
theone2k10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 20:17   #2029
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

Got in and put Mafia III on queue via Steam. Bought Sniper Elite v3 in the steam sale. Bought the bundle of all three, even though I already had one for £15
Old 08-10-2016, 13:47   #2030
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

As I'm stuck here in hospital I've been playing (on my iPad) doom, bejewelled, chess, minecraft and Tetris.
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 20:51   #2031
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

Mafia III then.

I am massively underwhelmed. I love the first two but gameplay wise it just seems to be really lacking. I'm not that far into the story so nothing on that front. Just don't see that big of an improvement over the second The vehicle handling is awful, the visuals aren't really that great and it's naturally riddled with bugs.

Mafia II was the best imo.
Old 09-10-2016, 21:00   #2032
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

Playing Forza Horizon 3, found 483 out of the 488 roads.

But llokg at the map their is no undiscovered roads. So like the last one it's just fractions of the roads to find.
Old 09-10-2016, 21:08   #2033
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

Oh I also grabbed all the Fallout 4 DLC, yet to touch it though.
Old 22-10-2016, 20:01   #2034
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

BF1, I see they still haven't sorted the spawnkillers, and the fact that a Shotgun should beat a knife.
Old 25-10-2016, 01:05   #2035
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

CIV VI. Well trying anyway. 2K games are on an absolute landslide. From the disastrous launch of Mafia III which is still horrendous now, some things are set in stone with that and can't be changed, like the horrible textures and so forth. Civ has so many bugs and crashes it's literally unplayable for a lot of people. I can't get past specific turns, it makes Windows Defender spike like crazy so unless disabled the game won't even launch. The AI is incredibly poor, the entire logic of the AI is pretty horrific. X has denounced you. No reason, X has declared war on you, again for no reason. X is at war with you but won't attack you, instead you spend 30 minutes chasing the AI around tiles.

Dying to actually play the damn game but it's in the refund bin as I've got under 2 hours. Not risking further hours and my refund trying to fix this. 2K have been massively supportive of course, ''Have you installed DirectX and the usual hopeless 'fixes'

Will buy again after it's patched up.

Remember when you bought a game and you put it in and it played.. it just played, no daft nonsense.

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 25-10-2016 at 01:08.
adzii_nufc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2016, 18:59   #2036
Uncle Peter
81-82-83-84

Services: Vivid 200, Full House, V6 x2
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star

Automation (the car company tycoon game)

This is going in a great direction despite having a tiny development team and it has been in development for a fair few years now. Still very rough around the edges but there are lots of nice features coming up towards the end of the year.
Uncle Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2016, 19:07   #2037
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 2 V6 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
CIV VI. Well trying anyway. 2K games are on an absolute landslide. From the disastrous launch of Mafia III which is still horrendous now, some things are set in stone with that and can't be changed, like the horrible textures and so forth. Civ has so many bugs and crashes it's literally unplayable for a lot of people. I can't get past specific turns, it makes Windows Defender spike like crazy so unless disabled the game won't even launch. The AI is incredibly poor, the entire logic of the AI is pretty horrific. X has denounced you. No reason, X has declared war on you, again for no reason. X is at war with you but won't attack you, instead you spend 30 minutes chasing the AI around tiles.

Dying to actually play the damn game but it's in the refund bin as I've got under 2 hours. Not risking further hours and my refund trying to fix this. 2K have been massively supportive of course, ''Have you installed DirectX and the usual hopeless 'fixes'

Will buy again after it's patched up.

Remember when you bought a game and you put it in and it played.. it just played, no daft nonsense.
l have always been a fan of Civ from its earlier days but l will definitely wait a fair while before l buy it so thanks for the tip adzii
Old 25-10-2016, 20:08   #2038
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
l have always been a fan of Civ from its earlier days but l will definitely wait a fair while before l buy it so thanks for the tip adzii
It's just game breaking bugs mate, everything else looks fun to play and I'm dying to get a good few hours into it without it closing randomly. I'm sure a patch will get it fixed.

Quote:
Automation (the car company tycoon game)

This is going in a great direction despite having a tiny development team and it has been in development for a fair few years now. Still very rough around the edges but there are lots of nice features coming up towards the end of the year.
Awesome isn't it, this and gearcity. Automation takes the top prize though given the ability to build and tune engines. Heavily early access of course but I love it. Jalopy is another you should take a look at, half decent indie game.
Old 26-10-2016, 00:10   #2039
Uncle Peter
81-82-83-84

Services: Vivid 200, Full House, V6 x2
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star

Quote:
It's just game breaking bugs mate, everything else looks fun to play and I'm dying to get a good few hours into it without it closing randomly. I'm sure a patch will get it fixed.

Awesome isn't it, this and gearcity. Automation takes the top prize though given the ability to build and tune engines. Heavily early access of course but I love it. Jalopy is another you should take a look at, half decent indie game.
Oh isn't it just! Can't wait for the boxers and V10s in the upcoming builds. I've not had a play through campaign lite yet, too busy messing about with engines as usual. Killrob posted a couple of campaign playthroughs which are worth watching particularly as there's sparse documentation about how to play it.

I've seen jalopy yes and also fancy that new one that's just come out: My Summer Car which looks like a bit of fun to be had over the coming weekend
Uncle Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2016, 00:49   #2040
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Peter View Post
Oh isn't it just! Can't wait for the boxers and V10s in the upcoming builds. I've not had a play through campaign lite yet, too busy messing about with engines as usual. Killrob posted a couple of campaign playthroughs which are worth watching particularly as there's sparse documentation about how to play it.

I've seen jalopy yes and also fancy that new one that's just come out: My Summer Car which looks like a bit of fun to be had over the coming weekend
Got this yesterday, I'd leave it a week or two, it's really really early stages and had absolutely no tutorial. The basics are there to work but it's frustrating as hell but it's another I can't wait to see turned into a gem. The idea is awesome. Probably need a few videos to get started on the point of the game if you go for it as it stands and try to wrap your mind around it

I've had a couple goes and still haven't got the car into the garage.. then I crashed the little van and died.

Bit of a gamebreaking bug atm that makes you fall through the floor most of the time.

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 26-10-2016 at 02:04.
adzii_nufc is offline   Reply With Quote