Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The Originals

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television

The Originals

Old 30-08-2013, 14:32   #1
tizmeinnit

The Originals

Airs in the US 03/10 first episode is available from the main site but you need a VPN. I like the look of it

http://www.cwtv.com/shows/the-originals
Advertisement
Old 30-08-2013, 14:57   #2
cimt

cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal
cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal
Re: The Originals

When you say pilot do you mean the backdoor pilot? I noticed it's a directors cut so I may have to watch it. I'd like to see the first proper episode though because I know it's the same story but told from Elijah's perspective.
cimt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2013, 15:03   #3
Kabaal
Haggis Hunting

Kabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of Quads

Yeah it's just the episode from TVD that introduced the spin off, they added a few scenes to it for comicon but that's about it.
Kabaal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2013, 18:59   #4
tizmeinnit

Quote:
Originally Posted by cimt View Post
When you say pilot do you mean the backdoor pilot? I noticed it's a directors cut so I may have to watch it. I'd like to see the first proper episode though because I know it's the same story but told from Elijah's perspective.
It had it on that site when I first looked a good while ago, I thought it was the first ep seemed like it was to me dunno

looked again its the directors cut pilot you mentioned . I did not know anything else about the show so just took it as a episode.
Old 22-07-2016, 23:27   #5
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

Season 4 will not be starting until after the new year, in 2017.

It looks like there may be a time jump in the series as well (the vampire diaries did that last season, jumping 3 years).

Apparently they have been advertising for a girl aged 6 to 9, to play Hope.

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2016, 04:22   #6
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

Season 4 is now set to start in March, taking up the Vampire Diaries slot after its final Episode.
They havent said its the final Originals series, but it feels like the franchise is being wound up.

Old 18-11-2016, 09:34   #7
Kabaal
Haggis Hunting

Kabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of Quads

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul M View Post
Season 4 will not be starting until after the new year, in 2017.

It looks like there may be a time jump in the series as well (the vampire diaries did that last season, jumping 3 years).

Apparently they have been advertising for a girl aged 6 to 9, to play Hope.
As is usually the case when a special kid is born in these types of show, time jump or grow faster than bamboo
Kabaal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2016, 19:36   #8
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze

Quote:
They havent said its the final Originals series, but it feels like the franchise is being wound up.
I would be seriously offended if I was one of the main cast for the series. You work your ass off trying to make it is as good as possible only to be told that the show can't survive on its own and relies on other one to prop it up.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2017, 16:19   #9
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Season 5 was confirmed, and will also be the final season.

Old 23-07-2017, 20:56   #10
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Season 5 was confirmed, and will also be the final season.
Love this show
Old 23-07-2017, 21:54   #11
General Maximus
Ran Away

General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze

It is alright, I can take it or leave it. I used to watch TVD religiously every week and was emotionally invested in every character and cared about what happened to them. For the last two seasons of The Originals I haven't bothered watching them until summer when everything has wrapped up and class it as one of my summer catch up series like Scorpion. The only character I take an interest in tbh is Elijah, the rest of them are too boring and repetitious for me and I feel like I could act each scene for them without even having to know what it is about.
Old 24-07-2017, 00:04   #12
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Caroline will appear in the first Episode of Season 5 (not really surprising as its likely set at the school).

Old 07-08-2017, 20:33   #13
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

Watched all 13 episodes this weekend of Season 4 on Netflix. Cannot wait for Season 5.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 12:15   #14
General Maximus
Ran Away

Quote:
Matt Davis and Danielle Rose Russell aren’t leaving The CW just yet. Deadline reports the two will star in the network’s possible spinoff of The Originals.
As reported earlier, The CW is developing a spinoff to the supernatural drama, which begins its fifth and final season on April 20th at 9 p.m. ET/PT.

According to Deadline, the Originals spinoff will center on a teenage Hope Mikaelson (Danielle Rose Russell) and star Matt Davis will reprise his role as Alaric Saltzman alongside newcomers Aria Shahghasemi, Quincy Fouse, Jenny Boyd, and Kaylee Bryant.

If picked up by The CW, the spinoff will air during the 2018-2019 season.
Old 08-03-2018, 18:50   #15
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Interesting, I havent seen any more news on that for a while now, not that Ive been actively looking for it.