Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Football : Season 08/09

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Football : Season 08/09
Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2009, 22:18   #1561
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura
Re: Football : Season 08/09

Sitting on the fence?!

Come on you only support 2 teams, Liverpool and whoever United are playing

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Advertisement
Old 05-05-2009, 22:23   #1562
superbiatch
Inactive

Services: Sky+, Sky Broadband and Talk
superbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny star
superbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny star
Send a message via MSN to superbiatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ B View Post
Sitting on the fence?!

Come on you only support 2 teams, Liverpool and whoever United are playing
You see thats where you are wrong about me Russ, I loathe Chelsea. Cheats never prosper so in a way I'm kind of hoping you get them in the final.
Old 05-05-2009, 22:25   #1563
Mal
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media
Mal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny star
Mal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny star
Talking Re: Football : Season 08/09

Happy, I'm so happy...
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingbuxton View Post
Who is more deflated? The Arsenal fans or the Commentary team?
I noticed that as well about the commentary.

Did I tell you that I was happy?
Old 05-05-2009, 22:27   #1564
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

I hope we can keep our players this summer and build on the defence, it's very irritating. We have times when we show that we could challenge for the Champions League, and the Premier league. But it's been an awful season, not helped by the massive defence problem! A defence which was strong not that many weeks ago.

If we build on the the Defence and keep our players I think we might actually see us progress!

---------- Post added at 22:27 ---------- Previous post was at 22:26 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
Happy, I'm so happy...
I noticed that as well about the commentary.

Did I tell you that I was happy?
Commentary was probably bummed out that there was no great match and contest. It was just Arsenal's Defence comedy show. It started off like it would be a great game, both sides up for it. The crowd started awful really booming. Then, bam, over!
Old 05-05-2009, 22:32   #1565
Mal
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media
Mal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny star
Mal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
Commentary was probably bummed out that there was no great match and contest. It was just Arsenal's Defence comedy show. It started off like it would be a great game, both sides up for it. The crowd started awful really booming. Then, bam, over!
Nah, this was just after we had scored the first goal. It was a bit too soon to give up on the match.
Old 06-05-2009, 09:09   #1566
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by superbiatch View Post
You see thats where you are wrong about me Russ, I loathe Chelsea. Cheats never prosper so in a way I'm kind of hoping you get them in the final.
I'm SO glad you're not a real scouse

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Old 06-05-2009, 09:22   #1567
superbiatch
Inactive

superbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny star
superbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny star

Quote:
I'm SO glad you're not a real scouse
I'm more scouse than you're a Manc
Old 06-05-2009, 09:29   #1568
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura

Quote:
I'm more scouse than you're a Manc
I'm half Manc by birth and family

I make up the other half with a "strong dislike" for the red side of scouseland

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Old 06-05-2009, 09:30   #1569
superbiatch
Inactive

Quote:

So easy :p

I'm ALL scouse, so i assume that means you don't like me

Anyhoos, i'm rooting for Barca tonight cos we all know Chelsea like to go out in the semi's
Old 06-05-2009, 09:42   #1570
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura

Quote:
I'm ALL scouse, so i assume that means you don't like me
On the pitch it's war, on the terraces it's different. I don't hate anyone but I forgive you for being misguided

It's not the fans - it's the team

I agree though, it would be great to watch Roman's Millionaires win nothing again...

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Old 06-05-2009, 10:01   #1571
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars

Quote:

Only won it 5 times

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europea...and_statistics
Old 06-05-2009, 10:08   #1572
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura

[img]Download Failed (1)[/img]

.....and last won it 19 years ago.

---------- Post added at 10:08 ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 ----------

But hang on, I'm wrong. Liverpool have never won the Premier League Trophy, their decline in to obscurity began several years before it was introduced.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Old 06-05-2009, 10:26   #1573
superbiatch
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moldova View Post
Hahaha! Oh what a night that was (in fact it lasted a week!). I've just bought tickets for 'One Night in Istanbul' which is on in the Liverpool Empire throughout July

---------- Post added at 10:26 ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 ----------

Quote:

---------- Post added at 10:08 ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 ----------

But hang on, I'm wrong. Liverpool have never won the Premier League Trophy, their decline in to obscurity began several years before it was introduced.
Its so sweet the way you remember our history so well, almost as well as the Everton fans
Old 06-05-2009, 10:30   #1574
Shadow Demon UK
Inactive

Shadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appeal
Shadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appeal

Quote:

And they've only won the Champions league once in the past 25 years but they still go on about how they've won it five times, i feel a bit embarassed for them, living in the past.
Old 06-05-2009, 10:32   #1575
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura

Quote:

Its so sweet the way you remember our history so well, almost as well as the Everton fans
Of course. Liverpool has a very successful history

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Closed Thread