Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The Xbox One Thread

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Microsoft Games Systems

The Xbox One Thread

Old 21-05-2013, 18:40   #1
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
The Xbox One Thread

Microsoft will soon be revealing the next Xbox at 6PM GMT.

I am hoping it doesn't drag on like the Sony reveal and i would like to see what the console actually looks like tonight.

Anybody else going to be watching this?

You can catch it live here and hopefully it will be watchable!

http://www.neowin.net/news/watch-the...ive-right-here
SnoopZ is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 21-05-2013, 18:53   #2
Dave42
cf.mega poster

Services: V.I.P 120 tivo and v+
Dave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronze
Dave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronze
re: The Xbox One Thread

official link from Microsoft

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/hub/reveal
Dave42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2013, 18:56   #3
cimt

cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal
cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal

You can also watch it on the dashboard but if I remember correctly then the streams in the past haven't been the best.
cimt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2013, 19:11   #4
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave42 View Post
official link from Microsoft

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/hub/reveal
Your link is better.
Old 21-05-2013, 19:13   #5
tizmeinnit

WTF its the 3rd device yet they call it One I do not get product naming at all
Old 21-05-2013, 19:16   #6
MadGamer
Eva Longoria Fan

Services: Sky multiroom (Sky Q) Sky Fibre Unlimited Sky Landline
MadGamer has a nice shiny star
MadGamer has a nice shiny starMadGamer has a nice shiny star

I'm getting one
MadGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2013, 19:19   #7
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

I will getting it too.
Old 21-05-2013, 19:19   #8
tizmeinnit

Liking some of the features so far. The snap looks nice as does watch TV I am wondering if there is a HDMI in and if it pass throughs audio correctly
Old 21-05-2013, 19:21   #9
MadGamer
Eva Longoria Fan

Services: Sky multiroom (Sky Q) Sky Fibre Unlimited Sky Landline
MadGamer has a nice shiny star
MadGamer has a nice shiny starMadGamer has a nice shiny star

Are they likely to announce a release date here, or E3?
MadGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2013, 19:26   #10
tizmeinnit

HDMI In/Out interesting windows kernel another interesting point that means better games for PCs surely? 8 gig of ram nice too
Old 21-05-2013, 19:27   #11
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

500GB HDD a good size for a console, hope it can be expanded easily.
Old 21-05-2013, 19:28   #12
thenry
Inactive

thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star
thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star

what does it look like? im on my phone cannot see stream
thenry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2013, 19:30   #13
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenry View Post
what does it look like? im on my phone cannot see stream
No curves all right angle corners and black.

The controller looks very similar to the existing 1, and it looks like i will be talking to my TV to change channels! lol
Old 21-05-2013, 19:34   #14
tizmeinnit

All I am interested in now is cost if its silly I aint interested lol
Old 21-05-2013, 19:36   #15
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 263216_10151622488916023_213796960_n.jpg (40.2 KB, 315 views)