Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Cbs action

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Alternatives to Virgin Media > Freesat & Freeview
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Cbs action

Old 27-01-2011, 15:56   #1
telegramsam
telegramsam

Services: Sky Q,Multiscreen, Sky phone line, Sky broadband,Free view.
telegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant future
Cbs action

Anyone know what`s happened to this channel? It`s not been broadcasting for a few weeks now. The on screen guide just says `no program information available`.
telegramsam is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 27-01-2011, 15:57   #2
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Re: Cbs action

Says it is on channel 137 in this link http://www.cbsaction.co.uk/
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2011, 16:26   #3
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars

Still playing OK on my FTA box, not changed freq at all
Attached Images
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-00002.jpg (37.9 KB, 5 views)
Kymmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2011, 16:40   #4
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!

Quote:
Originally Posted by telegramsam View Post
Anyone know what`s happened to this channel? It`s not been broadcasting for a few weeks now. The on screen guide just says `no program information available`.
You may need to retune the box.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2011, 16:43   #5
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars

Question is which box..FTA or freesat and also do you have any other channels missing??

If freesat then they might have moved the channel (they can do that without moving freq), if there are other channels missing then it could be a more serious fault like cable or LNB damage causing either the tone signal to get ignored..
Kymmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2011, 13:43   #6
telegramsam
telegramsam

telegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kymmy View Post
Question is which box..FTA or freesat and also do you have any other channels missing??

If freesat then they might have moved the channel (they can do that without moving freq), if there are other channels missing then it could be a more serious fault like cable or LNB damage causing either the tone signal to get ignored..
No other channels are missing as far as I can see. The only thing I`ve done differently recently is to search for more non-freesat channels,could this of made a differance? I may have to re-tune my box if I can`t figure out another solution.
Old 01-02-2011, 12:31   #7
telegramsam
telegramsam

Re-tuned my freesat box last night and have now got CBS Action back. Bit of a pain though as I now have to put the non-freesat channels back in manually. Still at least I have CBS Action back again. Thanks to all who offered advice.