Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | WWE (no spoilers for 24 hours)

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport
Register FAQ Community Calendar

WWE (no spoilers for 24 hours)

Old 30-01-2011, 16:09   #601
wwe
cf.mega poster

Services: Telewest Phone Telewest BroadBand Telewest Digital Tv v+ HD
wwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpack
Re: WWE

its the royal rumble tonight. 40 men in the rumble this time. i so can not wait!!
wwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 30-01-2011, 16:11   #602
Scary
Inactive

Services: Size XL 120mg BB Tivo box v+ box
Scary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of society

here starts the road to wrestle mainia, cant wait
Scary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2011, 20:03   #603
wwe
cf.mega poster

Services: Telewest Phone Telewest BroadBand Telewest Digital Tv v+ HD
wwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpack

how good was that. and booker T back and big sexy
wwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2011, 21:42   #604
Scary
Inactive

Scary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of society

im so sick of the miz can they just put a bullet in his head plz
Old 07-02-2011, 04:13   #605
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

I feel the Royal rumble has lost all of its fame and credibility.

There were a range of Veterans that should have been given a chance to headline WrestleMania. Yet The final two superstars are Alberto Del Rio and Santino Marella... What a joke.

John Cena (The Face of WWE)
Randy Orton (Fan Fav.)
CM Punk (Great Heel)
John Morrison (Deserves it)
Big Show (Veteran and a good run is well overdue)
Mark Henry ( Needs Main event status again!)
Vlad Kozlov (Was a main eventer turned idiot overnight)

Winning the rumble does not seem so prestigous considering all the main superstars that dont win it.. Get another shot anyway at the Elimination Chamber.. Every year!

Cena's going to WM anyway
Ortons going to WM anyway
Punk, King, Sheamus etc.

It stopped becoming prestigous when they had John cena supposedly cash his chance in straight away a few years back. I get what there doing with king, but Main eventing him at the Elim chamber may be the wrong way to go about it because he can not wrestle anymore at all and it will be stupidly boring to watch and predictable knowing somehow Jerry will have the Miz primed for a 3 count and Cole will break it up leading to the predictable WM match between cole and king thus giving Jerry his WM moment.

WM Match card

Cena vs the Miz

Jerry vs Cole

Edge vs Del rio

Orton vs Punk /w Nexus

I think it would be a brilliant move to keep both the Corre and the nexus active till November and have them face off at Survivor Series in a Loser disbands match. But so far so bad from my point of view.
Old 07-02-2011, 20:26   #606
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

HBK is coming to 1PW in October, already bought my meet&greet tickets

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2011, 10:47   #607
Scary
Inactive

"can you smell what the rock is cookin" the rock is going to wrestlemania as guest host oh i cant wait to see him kick the hell out of john cena

a great quote from the rock on RAW last night "john cena comes out here every week looking like he was shot out of barney the dinosaurs anus"

wasnt really looking forward to wrestlemania but now i am
Old 15-02-2011, 15:55   #608
mattboothers
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media V+ & tivo (XL TV) - Freesat+ (Humax Foxsat HDR) - 20mb BB - M Phone
mattboothers is a name known to allmattboothers is a name known to allmattboothers is a name known to allmattboothers is a name known to allmattboothers is a name known to allmattboothers is a name known to allmattboothers is a name known to allmattboothers is a name known to all

|CAN YOU SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKIN!|

Hes back.
mattboothers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2011, 17:23   #609
ChrisLUFC22
Inactive

Services: Sky Q
ChrisLUFC22 is a name known to allChrisLUFC22 is a name known to allChrisLUFC22 is a name known to allChrisLUFC22 is a name known to allChrisLUFC22 is a name known to allChrisLUFC22 is a name known to allChrisLUFC22 is a name known to allChrisLUFC22 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattboothers View Post
|CAN YOU SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKIN!|

Hes back.
For how long? Might have to start watching again if he is.
ChrisLUFC22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2011, 17:39   #610
Scary
Inactive

he has said forever and he wants to fight john cena i hope he rips his candy arse a new one
Old 15-02-2011, 17:46   #611
ChrisLUFC22
Inactive

Services: Sky Q
ChrisLUFC22 is a name known to allChrisLUFC22 is a name known to allChrisLUFC22 is a name known to allChrisLUFC22 is a name known to allChrisLUFC22 is a name known to allChrisLUFC22 is a name known to allChrisLUFC22 is a name known to allChrisLUFC22 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scary View Post
he has said forever and he wants to fight john cena i hope he rips his candy arse a new one
So he's actually back as a wrestler? Thought I'd read somewhere he'll never return as a wrestler, hopefully I'm wrong. How's PG WWE gonna cope with his mouth though
ChrisLUFC22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2011, 18:04   #612
Scary
Inactive

well last night the bleep man couldnt keep up with him it was so funny, i dont know if he is back as a full time wrestler but i hope he is
Old 15-02-2011, 19:15   #613
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scary View Post
well last night the bleep man couldnt keep up with him it was so funny, i dont know if he is back as a full time wrestler but i hope he is
1) Maybe it was an woman on the bleep button last night - for all we know.

2) I hope The Rock has coming come back for good and not until WM27.

3) Did anyone noted that WWE Raw overrun last night and did not end until 4.20am?
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2011, 19:24   #614
Scary
Inactive

that was the rocks fault he was only supposed to get 10 mins but took 20 instead
Old 18-02-2011, 12:18   #615
mattboothers
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media V+ & tivo (XL TV) - Freesat+ (Humax Foxsat HDR) - 20mb BB - M Phone
mattboothers is a name known to allmattboothers is a name known to allmattboothers is a name known to allmattboothers is a name known to allmattboothers is a name known to allmattboothers is a name known to allmattboothers is a name known to allmattboothers is a name known to all

He deserves more time it was a blast to stay up to watch.

On last nights Raw repeat on Sky Sports 2 it didnt bleep him swearing out.

This proves that the live one on Monday is the Canadian version and the highlights are sent from america.
mattboothers is offline   Reply With Quote