Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Pacific Rim 2 (2018)

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Film & Cinema

Pacific Rim 2 (2018)

Old 01-07-2016, 17:54   #1
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Pacific Rim 2 (2018)

Release date set at 23rd Feb 2018. John Boyega from TFA cast in unknown role. One suspects the son of Idris' character from the first.

Stuck in limbo far too long this one. I enjoyed the first and I know it was hit and miss with people. It left the chance for sequels and hoping it continues down that patch. Chance for a prequel of course but I'd rather it continue going forward.
Old 01-07-2016, 19:25   #2
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Pacific Rim 2

you'll find this in a section with, Cloverfield, Independence Day, Escape from New York, etc in a file called didn't need or warrant a sequel
Old 01-07-2016, 19:42   #3
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

In your opinion maybe.

I will likely go and see the Pacific Rim sequel.
I also enjoyed Independance Day 2 last week, with ID3 being possible as well.

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 21:29   #4
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
you'll find this in a section with, Cloverfield, Independence Day, Escape from New York, etc in a file called didn't need or warrant a sequel
In your opinion. I can't wait for a second Pacific Rim.

Also I enjoyed the new ID.
Old 01-07-2016, 22:40   #5
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Pacific Rim 2 (2018)

Funnily enough, everything I post is my opinion....strange that. I tried posting your opinion but didn't know what it was.

Pacific Rim was OK, it had some good bits. I bought the blu-Ray and as a nothing on tv throw a movie on it's fine. But I just don't see how the story could be moved on.

some " b" movies could carry a sequel, hopefully there will be a Dredd sequel soon, I hear it may happen.
Old 04-07-2016, 12:25   #6
Scary
Inactive

Services: Size XL 120mg BB Tivo box v+ box
Scary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of society
Re: Pacific Rim 2 (2018)

i watched Pacific rim again last night, i really enjoy watching it, i will see the sequel but i do hope they don't mess it up.
Scary is offline   Reply With Quote