Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The Xbox One Thread

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Microsoft Games Systems

The Xbox One Thread

Old 30-05-2016, 09:39   #3166
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon
Re: The Xbox One Thread

I've not played COD since the 360, is it better on the One?
MalteseFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 30-05-2016, 10:59   #3167
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

I really loved the multiplayer of Black Ops II. It changed after that, for some reason it became hard to hit people albeit they took less shots to go down. How does BOIII compare to BOII? The last one I played was Ghosts and really didn't enjoy it...
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2016, 12:11   #3168
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

I havent played BO2 but 3 is great fun far better than ghosts or advanced warfare, the balance suit boosters is just right, the maps are great, the game is very fast paced and i mostly die quickly but love it.
Old 30-05-2016, 12:33   #3169
MadGamer
Eva Longoria Fan

Services: Sky multiroom (Sky Q) Sky Fibre Unlimited Sky Landline
MadGamer has a nice shiny star
MadGamer has a nice shiny starMadGamer has a nice shiny star

I think what generally spoils COD for most people is the fact that you'll have young kids, say 10-16 year olds spooling it for everyone else and acting that they are all that during the multiplayer chat sessions, them when they don't get their own way or don't like something, they either whinge like a spoiler brat, or just quit. Doesn't just go for COD either
MadGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2016, 16:06   #3170
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

I mute all players, simple that way.

Just loading up BO3 on PS4 not been this addicted in years.
Old 30-05-2016, 23:15   #3171
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadGamer View Post
I think what generally spoils COD for most people is the fact that you'll have young kids, say 10-16 year olds spooling it for everyone else and acting that they are all that during the multiplayer chat sessions, them when they don't get their own way or don't like something, they either whinge like a spoiler brat, or just quit. Doesn't just go for COD either
This is one of the reasons I avoid online gaming completely.
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2016, 00:55   #3172
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
This is one of the reasons I avoid online gaming completely.
Just have to get the right game. I really enjoy Titanfall online as the 'kids' don't go near it.
Old 31-05-2016, 13:08   #3173
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon

I gave up after I got a fluke 1-0 win against a Barcelona team while playing as LA Galaxy on a FIFA on the 360. Think it was a kid, because I got a scream right in my ear and then 'You cheated, I'm reporting you to Microsoft for cheating to win'. I told him politely to get lost, and that it wasn't my fault if he couldn't convert the 10 chances he had.
MalteseFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2016, 16:25   #3174
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkC1984 View Post
I gave up after I got a fluke 1-0 win against a Barcelona team while playing as LA Galaxy on a FIFA on the 360. Think it was a kid, because I got a scream right in my ear and then 'You cheated, I'm reporting you to Microsoft for cheating to win'. I told him politely to get lost, and that it wasn't my fault if he couldn't convert the 10 chances he had.
Just mute voice for people you don't know, job done.
Old 31-05-2016, 17:40   #3175
MadGamer
Eva Longoria Fan

Services: Sky multiroom (Sky Q) Sky Fibre Unlimited Sky Landline
MadGamer has a nice shiny star
MadGamer has a nice shiny starMadGamer has a nice shiny star

This may sound dumb, but is there a setting for friends only on multiplayer chat? Eg mute all others except people on your friends list?
MadGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2016, 18:11   #3176
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadGamer View Post
This may sound dumb, but is there a setting for friends only on multiplayer chat? Eg mute all others except people on your friends list?
Of course you can that was my whole point about we dont have to listen to little kids on online games.

Go to:

Settings/Privacy and online safety/view details and customise.

Then scroll the list and change others can communicate with voice and text, change it to Friends...... Job done i think
Old 01-06-2016, 22:55   #3177
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

TBH I got bored with CODs no vehicles, and Battlefields nontstopping of Spawnkillers, Baserapers etc.

They've just too samey.

Last edited by Hom3r; 01-06-2016 at 22:58.
Hom3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2016, 23:40   #3178
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
TBH I got bored with CODs no vehicles, and Battlefields nontstopping of Spawnkillers, Baserapers etc.

They've just too samey.
What annoys me about Battlefield is no split screen play.
Old 05-06-2016, 14:04   #3179
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

Is iPlayer not available anymore? I can't find it in the store.
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 11:57   #3180
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkC1984 View Post
Anyone know if there is going to be a game for F1 this year? A quick search of Wiki showed nothing.
Release date is 31st August 2016.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01GCBP6...ing=UTF8&psc=1

https://twitter.com/formula1game?lang=en-gb