Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Formula 1 2015 Season thread

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Formula 1 2015 Season thread

Old 30-01-2015, 12:45   #76
andy_m
cf.mega poster

Services: VIP
andy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze array
andy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze array
Re: Formula 1 2015 Season thread

Now this is more like it from Sauber...

---------- Post added at 12:45 ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 ----------

[/COLOR]Ferrari's "sexy" new offering...

Old 30-01-2015, 13:39   #77
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Both look good, the Ferrari pic breaks the forum though due to its size.
Old 30-01-2015, 17:03   #78
andy_m
cf.mega poster

andy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze array

Breaks the forum? Showing up alright here.
Old 30-01-2015, 17:12   #79
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy_m View Post
Breaks the forum? Showing up alright here.
Your last image is too large and i am on a 22in monitor, it means i have to scroll the bars to see the whole screen.
Old 30-01-2015, 17:27   #80
andy_m
cf.mega poster

Oh I see. Sorry but the edit button has timed out now so I can't edit it.
Old 30-01-2015, 17:39   #81
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

It'll sort itself out when we move onto a new page.
Old 30-01-2015, 17:40   #82
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

does anybody know of a calendar that has all the free practice times, qual & race.

Preferably in UK time, can be local time as I want to enter them into my tablet and that converts to UK time.
Old 30-01-2015, 20:37   #83
andy_m
cf.mega poster

This any good? https://www.google.com/calendar/embe...=Europe/London

---------- Post added at 20:37 ---------- Previous post was at 20:35 ----------

Not sure that's worked? Try this https://www.google.com/calendar/rend...dar.google.com
Old 31-01-2015, 14:12   #84
bbxxl
cf.addict

bbxxl is just really nicebbxxl is just really nicebbxxl is just really nicebbxxl is just really nicebbxxl is just really nicebbxxl is just really nice

Pity we can't get sky sports F1 on virgin.
bbxxl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2015, 20:30   #85
andy_m
cf.mega poster

Sky Sports F1 (and hd) is on Virgin.
Old 31-01-2015, 21:23   #86
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

We have both
Old 31-01-2015, 22:35   #87
bbxxl
cf.addict

bbxxl is just really nicebbxxl is just really nicebbxxl is just really nicebbxxl is just really nicebbxxl is just really nicebbxxl is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy_m View Post
Sky Sports F1 (and hd) is on Virgin.
Is It!

What channel number?
Old 31-01-2015, 22:48   #88
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbxxl View Post
Is It!

What channel number?
507 SD, 517HD.

hmz when did Sky Sports F1 SD become available in the XL pack i thought it was only in the Sky Sports package?

edit

Or maybe it is only letting me watch it now and not the race?
Old 31-01-2015, 22:54   #89
bbxxl
cf.addict

Do you have to subscribe to all Sky Sport to get it? I have zero interest in the other sports channels.
Old 31-01-2015, 22:57   #90
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

I think you need the Sky Sports pack even though i am watching 507 now, i am guessing i can't watch a race.