Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | EastEnders cleared over baby swap storyline

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television
Register FAQ Community Calendar

EastEnders cleared over baby swap storyline

Old 01-08-2011, 16:20   #1
idi banashapan
step on my trip

idi banashapan has a nice shiny star
idi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny star
EastEnders cleared over baby swap storyline

from BBC website

IT'S JUST A FREAKIN' TV PROGRAMME!!!!

what is wrong with people? one of the benefits of TV, is that if you don't like what is on the channel, you can turn it over or turn it off! 23,000 complaints over the storyline's course???? GET A BLOODY LIFE! have these people seriously got nothing better to do than complain about a TV show that isn't real life?

personally, I don't watch Eastenders, but obviously do read the BBC website. this sort of BS really gets me - like 'Points Of View', where peoepl would write in or leave voice messages of how a 30 minute programme made them more and more upset as they continued to watch it... TURN IT OVER IF IT OFFENDS YOU!!! morons

maybe this should be in the pet hates tread as well!
Old 01-08-2011, 18:28   #2
martyh

Services: Sky Q silver bundle Sky Q 2TB box Sky Q mini box Sky fibre unlimited Sky Talk evenings and week
Re: EastEnders cleared over baby swap storyline

Quote:
Originally Posted by idi banashapan View Post
from BBC website

what is wrong with people? one of the benefits of TV, is that if you don't like what is on the channel, you can turn it over or turn it off! 23,000 complaints over the storyline's course???? GET A BLOODY LIFE! have these people seriously got nothing better to do than complain about a TV show that isn't real life?

personally, I don't watch Eastenders, but obviously do read the BBC website. this sort of BS really gets me - like 'Points Of View', where peoepl would write in or leave voice messages of how a 30 minute programme made them more and more upset as they continued to watch it... TURN IT OVER IF IT OFFENDS YOU!!! morons

what he said
Old 01-08-2011, 19:30   #3
Sasha222
Inactive

Sasha222 has a nice shiny starSasha222 has a nice shiny star
Sasha222 has a nice shiny star
Re: EastEnders cleared over baby swap storyline

Quote:
Originally Posted by idi banashapan View Post
from BBC website

People get offended on behalf of others for the sake of it and a lot of people I think like to moan as they have nothing better to do and have yet to grasp the concept of the remote control. I totally agree with what you have said and there are so many choices of programmes there is no excuse to stay on that channel that is offending you in the first place and also they can easily turn of the tv and go for a walk or do something else.
Sasha222 is offline   Reply With Quote