Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | WWE (no spoilers for 24 hours)

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport

WWE (no spoilers for 24 hours)

Old 11-06-2007, 20:11   #61
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: WWE

Monday latest news:

There are reports coming out of Portugal that a fan was arrested at a WWE house show. Apparantly as Candice Michelle was walking up the entrance way, a fan groped her breasts.

Lauren Jones, who had a 'cup of coffee' with WWE a few years back, will co-star in an upcoming FOX series. The show entitled 'Anchorwoman'.
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 12-06-2007, 00:01   #62
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

Over the past week, on WWE.com the WWE asked THEY fans what they wanted to see happen in this year's draft. Below are the results: Edge Go to ECW - 39%, Lashley Go to Raw - 52%, Matt Hardy Go to Raw - 62%, Marcus Cor Von Stay on ECW - 38%, Elijah Burke Stay on ECW - 46%, Randy Orton Go to ECW - 44%, Batista Go to Raw - 44%, Maria Stay on Raw - 53%, Chris Masters Go to ECW - 52%, RVD Stay on ECW - 36%, Ric Flair Stay on Raw - 41%, Mark Henry Go to ECW - 56%, MVP Go to ECW - 43%, Umaga Go to ECW - 54%, CM Punk Go to Raw - 53%, Matt Striker Stay on ECW - 56%, Snitsky Stay on ECW - 53%, Kelly Kelly Go to Raw - 50%, Kane Stay on SmackDown - 35%, Go to Raw - 35%, Carlito Go to ECW - 42%, The WWE Draft looks to shake things up.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Old 12-06-2007, 04:58   #63
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

WWE Draft Results
Pick no. 1: SmackDown selects The Great Khali
Pick no. 2: ECW selects The Boogeyman
Pick no. 3: Raw selects King Booker and Queen Sharmell
Pick no. 4: ECW selects the Rabid Wolverine, Chris Benoit
Pick no. 5: SmackDown selects Torrie Wilson
Pick no. 6: SmackDown selects Chris Masters
Pick no. 7: Raw selects ECW Champion Bobby Lashley
Pick no. 8: SmackDown selects “Nature Boy” Ric Flair
Pick no. 9: Raw selects Snitsky
Pick no. 10: Raw selects Mr. Kennedy

---------- Post added at 03:58 ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 ----------

WWE officials have announced that WWE.com will host a Supplemental Daft Wednesday at 5pm. Look for additional Superstars from Raw, SmackDown and ECW to switch brands and find new homes. All the details will appear on this page from Wednesday at 5pm.
Old 12-06-2007, 21:04   #64
wwe
cf.mega poster

Services: Telewest Phone Telewest BroadBand Telewest Digital Tv v+ HD
wwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpack

whats happened to Mr. McMahon i heard his limo blow up
is this a storyline
wwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 21:08   #65
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

Yeah it's just a work.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 23:32   #66
wwe
cf.mega poster

wwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpack

when do u think vice will be bk when i seen it on there web site a bit of me thought it had really happened in really life i was looking on the usa news papers site trying 2 find out
Old 13-06-2007, 10:52   #67
gazzae
Inactive

gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze
gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze

Wonder if Fit Finlay planted it!!
gazzae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2007, 11:32   #68
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Old 13-06-2007, 13:12   #69
wwe
cf.mega poster

why have they done a storyline like this for where they make out vince is might be dead
Old 13-06-2007, 13:39   #70
KillswitchEdge
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media 50mb, XL TV, XL Phone
KillswitchEdge will become famous soon enoughKillswitchEdge will become famous soon enoughKillswitchEdge will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to KillswitchEdge

Because it's a Television Show, it's not real life...This is admittedly an extreme storyline, nobody in wrestling history that I can remember has ever been "killed off" in a storyline before. There were a few dodgy moments revolving around death (Big Boss Man stealing Big Show's father's coffin, that was sick but comical at the same time) but I dont ever remember someone supposedly dying.

My guess is they wanted to kill off the "Mr McMahon" character and this will end up being a "whodunit?" storyline resulting in everyone's favourite Irishman being the prime suspect

I'm kidding about that last part of course

On a separate note: Kennedy on Raw! Woo! It's about time he gets to the main stage.

Smackdown can say what it wants about it being the better brand, but it sucks horribly and right now I actually prefer ECW over Smackdown. Once Kennedy recovers from his injury (probably about a month to go) Raw is gonna explode.
KillswitchEdge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2007, 14:28   #71
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillswitchEdge View Post
Smackdown can say what it wants about it being the better brand,
I'm sorry? SM being considered the better brand???

I agree with what you say about Mr Kennedy..........Kennedy - he'll be holding gold before the year is out.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Old 13-06-2007, 16:13   #72
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Due tp the late Mr. McMahon ( ? ) limo blowing up on Raw this past Monday. WWE officials have announced that they have postphone a Supplemental Daft on Wednesday. Look for additional Superstars from Raw, SmackDown and ECW to switch brands and find new homes. The new date for a Supplemental Daft is Sunday at 5pm. All the details will appear on this page from Sunday at 5pm.
News from WWE.com.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Old 13-06-2007, 16:29   #73
wwe
cf.mega poster

they should not be alound to kill vince off he is the boss really i think they should not be alound 2 kill any superstar off i hope the storyline ends with him coming bk to and being able to stand in the ring again
Old 13-06-2007, 18:56   #74
KillswitchEdge
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media 50mb, XL TV, XL Phone
KillswitchEdge will become famous soon enoughKillswitchEdge will become famous soon enoughKillswitchEdge will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to KillswitchEdge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ B View Post
I'm sorry? SM being considered the better brand???

I agree with what you say about Mr Kennedy..........Kennedy - he'll be holding gold before the year is out.
Aye, I remember quite a few times where Michael Cole and JBL would say how Smackdown is the superior brand and such and I always shook my head in that silent "I cant believe you buy that crap" way that I've mastered

Smackdown only has a handful of superstars worth watching, yet they have the biggest roster.

Edge, MVP, London and Kendrick, Jimmy Wang Yang (his angle is pathetic but his in ring skills are amazing), JBL on the mic, Finlay and maybe Chavo and Matt Hardy are really the only ones with any talent on that roster, and aside from Edge, MVP and on a rare occasion Finlay, the rest are midcard jobbers most of the time (London and Kendrick's title reign excluded of course)

Looking at the draft I cant help but wonder if maybe the WWE are going to bury Smackdown completely. The ratings in the States have been declining for Smackdown in recent months, and when you look at the Draft and who moved from Smackdown and who moved to Smackdown, you can't help but wonder if maybe its a bad sign for Smackdown.

Kennedy -> RAW
Booker -> RAW
Benoit -> ECW
Boogeyman -> ECW (I'm still scratching my head over that but he's a physical guy, maybe it will work out well for him)

Thats 3 huge names heading out of the brand, now look at who's heading in:

Khali -> Smackdown
Ric Flair -> Smackdown
Torrie -> Smackdown

A guy who cant wrestle, a guy who really is past his prime (though I am a huge Ric Flair fan, really, I do think he should call it a day) and a Diva who can't wrestle.

It really does look to me like Smackdown's being buried, but there's still some considerable talent left over there as far as crowd draws, like Taker, Batista and Kane, so maybe once this supplemental draft takes place it may look a little more lively for Smackdown, but right now Raw's looking sh*t hot with the additions of Kennedy, Lashley, Booker and maybe even Snitsky as a new monster heel.

As for Kennedy holding gold by the end of the year, I'm hoping for a lot sooner really, he's phenominal, both in the ring and on the mic. I marked out so badly when he did the Green Bay Plunge on Hornswoggle from the ladder, a classic comedic moment! I hope for as much from Kennedy as I do from Orton.

Orton, I consider truly to be one of the potential greats, but he needs to get his act together and stop all the backstage drama, but that's a story for another time.
KillswitchEdge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2007, 20:11   #75
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Wednesday WWE News Round-up:

-I have got info on how WWE taped the exploding limo footage, WWE had a team of professional stunts from Zenith Pyrotechnology heading up the operation.

Permits to produce the stunt was acquired a week ago which made for great timing considering The Sopranos ended on Sunday with what many people consider an unsatisfying finale according to Andy Kratz who was involved with the stunt.

With the beauty of video editing, WWE managed to combine the footage taped on Saturday and Sunday as well as the live feed into one dramatic scene. If you look closely, you will notice that while Vince is walking towards the limo, there is no water next to the car on the floor while once the shot was cut from a different angle you can notice water on the floor.

The scene was then cut to the pre-taped segment once the angle was switched, with one take of Mr. McMahon coming in and closing the door and one take from the exact angle the limo exploding.