Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The Xbox One Thread

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Microsoft Games Systems

The Xbox One Thread

Old 23-03-2017, 20:14   #3226
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Xbox One Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
Can anyone here possible help?

I have tried rebooting the X1 with and without both a network & kinect, without luck

I've had the follow error codes 0X8027025A & 0x80070005

I have even tried trying to boot using the BIND and Eject to get into the safe mode without luck

I can login to my xbox 360 without issue.

Is there still a issue with XBL in my area CM201QD

or is their a specific X1 issue, which requires my X1 to be repaired or replaced

Lastly should I buy a new X1 would any games (& saves) that I current have on a Ext HDD would this work on the new console?
Don't rush out and buy a new one, i would make another account and try and sign in with that (just to test it), if you can get in then you know it isn't the Xbox hardware but to be honest if the Xbox boots and looks fine it is probably still a live issue, if you can't then then contact support from a PC on the xbox live account and see what they have to say.

I googled your errors,

Quote:
Error 0x80070005 occurs when launching something on Xbox One
If you see the following error code when you try to launch something:

0x80070005

There might be a problem with Xbox Live or the item you’re trying to use.
Quote:
Error 8027025A occurs when you try to sign in or start an Xbox One app
You see the following error code when you try to sign in or start an Xbox One app:

8027025A

This may mean one of the following:

There's a temporary problem with the Xbox Live service.
The application did not load in the time expected.
There's a sign-in issue with your profile.
Old 23-03-2017, 20:24   #3227
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

I cannot get into the X1 to login with a new one.

I can login in on my PC, Xbox 360 & Smartglass for both 360 & one

Its only the one that has issues.
Old 23-03-2017, 20:28   #3228
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
I cannot get into the X1 to login with a new one.

I can login in on my PC, Xbox 360 & Smartglass for both 360 & one

Its only the one that has issues.
Xbox online support i would go with first, let us know what they say, it would be a shame if you need to buy a new 1 or send it off to get fixed.
Old 23-03-2017, 20:37   #3229
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars

Xbox support have said option that require you being in the system to goto a specific screen.

But I have said that I cannot get into the console whatsoever
Old 23-03-2017, 20:40   #3230
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
Xbox support have said option that require you being in the system to goto a specific screen.

But I have said that I cannot get into the console whatsoever
They didn't help much did they, have you posted on the Forum to get help that way?

Please don't buy another until you know if it requires a repair though.
Old 23-03-2017, 20:45   #3231
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Yeah I've posted on the MS forum
Old 23-03-2017, 21:03   #3232
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
A waiting game then, or you can request a repair from your account online, try not to get frustrated.
Old 24-03-2017, 17:50   #3233
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
Have you managed to resolve your problem?

If not do you plan to send the Xbox for repair or buy a new one?
Old 24-03-2017, 19:29   #3234
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Spoke to MS without much luck, it didn't help it was a poor line, quite (overseas I guess).

So I'll take it to my sisters and try via her IP.

then buy the 1 S, hopefully without games as the only bundles I see I have the games, or don't want the game.
Old 24-03-2017, 20:03   #3235
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
Spoke to MS without much luck, it didn't help it was a poor line, quite (overseas I guess).

So I'll take it to my sisters and try via her IP.

then buy the 1 S, hopefully without games as the only bundles I see I have the games, or don't want the game.
I would have used the online chat to talk to them, less hassle and may make a difference.

It is a shame you have to buy the S seeing the Scorpio is coming out this year.
Old 26-03-2017, 18:56   #3236
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

I got the GoW 1TB bundle with 4 games. £250

Plus TC GR Wildlands & a 2nd controller

£312 total

RRP for the lot £537 so a saving of £236
Old 26-03-2017, 19:15   #3237
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
I got the GoW 1TB bundle with 4 games. £250

Plus TC GR Wildlands & a 2nd controller

£312 total

RRP for the lot £537 so a saving of £236
What will you do with your old Xbox and why didn't you send it in for repair?
Old 02-04-2017, 23:22   #3238
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Repair would have taken too long and it's 3/4 years old.
Old 03-04-2017, 09:22   #3239
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Maybe still get it repaired then sell it, i got rid of mine with Kinect for £140.
Old 01-05-2017, 18:14   #3240
adduxi
cf.addict

adduxi is a glorious beacon of lightadduxi is a glorious beacon of lightadduxi is a glorious beacon of lightadduxi is a glorious beacon of lightadduxi is a glorious beacon of lightadduxi is a glorious beacon of lightadduxi is a glorious beacon of light

You said you had tried BIND & EJECT. However did you have the flash drive inserted to reimage the XBox? I did this some time ago with mine after it refused to boot up and it did the trick. There are 2 image files, OSU2 and OSU1. OSU2 is ~1.9GB and is to be tried first, OSU1 is ~ 3GB and is the last resort to try. If neither of these 2 images work, not sure where you would go from there.

http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-o...sb-flash-drive

Last edited by adduxi; 01-05-2017 at 18:29.
adduxi is offline   Reply With Quote