Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The Xbox One Thread

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Microsoft Games Systems
Register FAQ Community Calendar

The Xbox One Thread

Old 10-06-2013, 18:21   #241
rogerdraig
cf.mega poster

rogerdraig has reached the bronze age
rogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze age
Send a message via Yahoo to rogerdraig
Re: The Xbox One Thread

Notch might not be impressed But my son still says minecraft is cooler
rogerdraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 10-06-2013, 18:23   #242
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

Project Spark may have just won E3.

The switching between games is impressive.

Live Streaming partnership with Twitch. No more £100+ capture cards.

Microsoft are killing it.

I can see the cost of Xbox Live increasing though.
Old 10-06-2013, 18:46   #243
nstokes
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD (2TB) with Sky World, BT Sport and ESPN, Sky 3D, Sky+HD Multiroom, Sky Talk Freetime, Sky Fib
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzii_nufc View Post
Project Spark may have just won E3.

The switching between games is impressive.

Live Streaming partnership with Twitch. No more £100+ capture cards.

Microsoft are killing it.

I can see the cost of Xbox Live increasing though.
I agree Twitch looks great. I cant see how Sony can beat alot of this TBH. I agree i can also see Live costing more money sadly
nstokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 18:48   #244
colin25
Inactive

Services: Sky Tv, BT infinity broadband - since 5 June 2013..oh, and a BT phone (BT infinityyyy and beyonddddd
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star

My xbox live feed stopped
colin25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 18:48   #245
nstokes
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD (2TB) with Sky World, BT Sport and ESPN, Sky 3D, Sky+HD Multiroom, Sky Talk Freetime, Sky Fib
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze

So did mine, i had to ext and start it up again
Old 10-06-2013, 18:49   #246
MadGamer
Eva Longoria Fan

Services: Sky multiroom (Sky Q) Sky Fibre Unlimited Sky Landline
MadGamer has a nice shiny star
MadGamer has a nice shiny starMadGamer has a nice shiny star

Mine did too, I just re launched it and it continued
MadGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 18:49   #247
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

Dead rising goes Exclusive again, MGS, BF4, CoD: Ghosts all shown for Xbox.

I hope Sony have a rather large hat and a giant rabbit.
Old 10-06-2013, 18:51   #248
nstokes
Inactive

Quote:
Dead rising goes Exclusive again, MGS, BF4, CoD: Ghosts all shown for Xbox.

I hope Sony have a rather large hat and a giant rabbit.
I can see Sony showing off MGS, BF and Ghosts to show what it will look like on the PS4 and what it can do within PS4.
Old 10-06-2013, 18:54   #249
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

Quote:
Originally Posted by nstokes View Post
I can see Sony showing off MGS, BF and Ghosts to show what it will look like on the PS4 and what it can do within PS4.
Indeed but it's been evidently clear over the months that publishers are aligning themselves with Microsoft and we know that might be solely down to the DRM on the new console but still.

Halo 5, and Spartan up then.
Old 10-06-2013, 18:57   #250
nstokes
Inactive

Quote:
Indeed but it's been evidently clear over the months that publishers are aligning themselves with Microsoft and we know that might be solely down to the DRM on the new console but still.

Halo 5, and Spartan up then.
Might shut all them Sony fan boys up. To say they got the publishers of MGS to finally come to MS as well as new devs as well. Sony need to pull off something fantastic IMO to win.

Lauch is November. $499 in US and £429 in UK
Old 10-06-2013, 18:57   #251
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

Quote:
Originally Posted by nstokes View Post
Might shut all them Sony fan boys up. To say they got the publishers of MGS to finally come to MS as well as new devs as well. Sony need to pull off something fantastic IMO to win.

Lauch is November. $499 in US and £429 in UK
Meh not that keen on the price but I paid more than that for a PS3 on launch and I certainly want me a day one launch console!
Old 10-06-2013, 18:58   #252
v0id
[CENSORED]

Services: Virginmedia - BB:250 TV:Mix TiVo v6 Phone:Talk Weekends w/anon reject
v0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appeal
v0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appeal

£429? Yeah, that price won't last. I give it 6 months before it drops £100

v0id is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 18:59   #253
nstokes
Inactive

Quote:
Meh not that keen on the price but I paid more than that for a PS3 on launch and I certainly want me a day one launch console!
Im already saving. It will be worth the cost. I wonder what bundle prices will be

Quote:
Originally Posted by v0id View Post
£429? Yeah, that price won't last. I give it 6 months before it drops £100
I doubt it not by that much anyway
Old 10-06-2013, 18:59   #254
MadGamer
Eva Longoria Fan

Services: Sky multiroom (Sky Q) Sky Fibre Unlimited Sky Landline
MadGamer has a nice shiny star
MadGamer has a nice shiny starMadGamer has a nice shiny star

£429 I can go with that
MadGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 19:00   #255
nstokes
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadGamer View Post
£429 I can go with that
Me too