Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The Xbox One Thread

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Microsoft Games Systems
Register FAQ Community Calendar

The Xbox One Thread

Old 24-02-2014, 20:18   #1891
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Xbox One Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nstokes View Post
Is the price cut only for the TitanFall bundle or is it on all Xbox One console ordres?
It's the new price for the UK from this Friday

http://www3.britxbox.co.uk/blog/2014...anfall-bundle/
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 24-02-2014, 20:23   #1892
nstokes
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD (2TB) with Sky World, BT Sport and ESPN, Sky 3D, Sky+HD Multiroom, Sky Talk Freetime, Sky Fib
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt D View Post
It's the new price for the UK from this Friday

http://www3.britxbox.co.uk/blog/2014...anfall-bundle/
Thanks for that. Im not annoyed, at end of day its £30 cheaper than i paid and its what happens when your an early adaptor
nstokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2014, 20:40   #1893
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by nstokes View Post
Thanks for that. Im not annoyed, at end of day its £30 cheaper than i paid and its what happens when your an early adaptor
So true.
Old 24-02-2014, 20:54   #1894
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

I see the cheats are up to there tricks in BF4, shame I thought Dice would have sorted it.

Wish I hadn't bought it now
Old 24-02-2014, 21:10   #1895
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
I see the cheats are up to there tricks in BF4, shame I thought Dice would have sorted it.

Wish I hadn't bought it now
I haven't noticed any cheating, what am i missing? I love playing Team Deathmatch, not so keen playing conquest as i am clueless and lost on it often.
Old 24-02-2014, 21:18   #1896
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars

Well I was driving a LAV saw another one fired a full mag into him he turned around and fired at me killing me.
Old 24-02-2014, 21:49   #1897
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

Next Xbox One Update to Fix 50Hz Issues
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2014, 22:15   #1898
nstokes
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD (2TB) with Sky World, BT Sport and ESPN, Sky 3D, Sky+HD Multiroom, Sky Talk Freetime, Sky Fib
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt D View Post
Yep it will be out in the March update. Ill be able to test it when the beta preview update rolls out this week. Below is taken from the beta forum

Quote:
ustomers that have cable, satellite, or TV set top boxes which output 50Hz can now configure Live TV for optimal performance. In order to configure this setting, follow the steps below:

1. Go to Settings

2. Select TV & OneGuide

3. Select Troubleshooting

4. Select Video

5. Select Enable 50Hz to enable this setting.

Please try out this new configuration setting and give us your feedback on your experience.
nstokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2014, 14:34   #1899
Martin_D
cf.geek

Services: YouFibre | Lebara Sim x 2| Plex
Martin_D is a splendid one to beholdMartin_D is a splendid one to beholdMartin_D is a splendid one to beholdMartin_D is a splendid one to beholdMartin_D is a splendid one to beholdMartin_D is a splendid one to beholdMartin_D is a splendid one to beholdMartin_D is a splendid one to beholdMartin_D is a splendid one to behold

*official announcements*

1- http://news.xbox.com/2014/02/xbox-on...h-broadcasting - Coming march 11

2-Customers with 50Hz Cable/Satellite/TV Boxes - New Feature
Customers that have cable, satellite, or TV set top boxes which output 50Hz can now configure Live TV for optimal performance. - Coming march 11
Old 25-02-2014, 15:42   #1900
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Another Battlefield 4 update for the X1, maybe individual games need their own thread?

Feb 25 Xbox One Game update notes

Fix for an issue where spawning into, or switching to, a gunner seat in an IFV/MBT sometimes could cause the game to crash
Fix for a crash that could occur when signing out as an active user
Fix for missing sound in Team/Squad Deathmatch
Fix for an issue in the Defuse game mode, where a bomb carrier would be permanently spotted
Decreased the rate at which the kill card would incorrectly display 0 health, while the enemy was clearly alive
Fix for an invisible wall that was incorrectly present in one of the fallen concrete pipes on Zavod 311
Fix for an issue where bullet impact sounds weren’t properly matching the actual number of impacts, causing the players to feel that they died too quickly.
Fix for an issue where the “Draw” message would not display on-screen once a Conquest round ended with both teams having the same amount of tickets
Fix for an issue where long IDs wouldn’t scroll on dog tags
Fix for missing grass physics in terrain
Fix for an issue that would appear if a 10 users party would join a game with 8 available slots, leaving 2 of the players stuck on the loading screen
Fix for an issue where the player camera would be positioned inside of the soldier when parachute spawning
Fix for a MAV exploit that let players reach various out-of-map locations
Old 25-02-2014, 18:13   #1901
Firmsky
cf.addict

Services: Ultimate ooomph
Firmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant future

Xbox One Titanfall bundle now only £369.97
Firmsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2014, 18:19   #1902
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Hopefully the will fix the Sniping while running issue.
Old 25-02-2014, 18:32   #1903
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firmsky View Post
Now that is a good deal!
Old 25-02-2014, 19:24   #1904
Firmsky
cf.addict

Services: Ultimate ooomph
Firmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
Now that is a good deal!
I know, gutted to be a day one adopter
Firmsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2014, 19:34   #1905
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firmsky View Post
I know, gutted to be a day one adopter
No need to be gutted as we got a free game with it too, obviously we could wait another year and save another £50 too with a possible redesign or hard disk size increase, but then you end up waiting for ever for the next best thing and never having what you want.