Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | [Updated] New BBC Top Gear trailer released

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television
Register FAQ Community Calendar

[Updated] New BBC Top Gear trailer released

Old 15-03-2015, 08:26   #91
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: Top Gear will not be broadcast this Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadite66 View Post
It's the BBC, wanna bet they try to replace Clarkson with a woman.
They will turn it in to the best dam Greens advert the world has ever seen

End of the day its the BBC they will just mess it up and it will fail as without Clarkson its nothing.

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 15-03-2015, 09:03   #92
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

I don't think anyone could effectively replace Clarkson but why would a woman be so outrageous? They have *gasp* a woman presenting Formula 1 and she does the job.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2015, 09:06   #93
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Services: every thing
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
I don't think anyone could effectively replace Clarkson but why would a woman be so outrageous? They have *gasp* a woman presenting Formula 1 and she does the job.
your crossing that line

i can see it now and here we have a lovely pink fiat panda with stick on eyelashes and 200 Teddy's on the dash ,it has enough room for the kids and the shopping blaaaa blaaa ....... its narrow enough to miss the gate posts and also ensures you dont destroy the door of the car parked next to you when you exit the car at tesco ,it has a large makeup mirror conveniently placed in the center and there is enough room on the floor to accommodate a whole weeks worth of McDonald's wrappings ..
Old 15-03-2015, 09:12   #94
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:
I don't have a problem with a woman doing it at all, i have a problem with how the BBC *might* change the program. To be honest should Clarkson go then i will not be watching his replacement.

Old 15-03-2015, 09:48   #95
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
she's only there as eye candy
Old 15-03-2015, 09:53   #96
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Services: VM 500M SH3 thingy in modem mode XL TV V6 Sony Bravia smart TV and M phone
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadite66 View Post
It's the BBC, wanna bet they try to replace Clarkson with a woman.
Clair Balding: "The dyke with a bike" seems to be in the frame.
Old 15-03-2015, 10:03   #97
deadite66
cf.geek

Services: Zen Fibre, Asus RT-AC68U
deadite66 is just so famous around these partsdeadite66 is just so famous around these partsdeadite66 is just so famous around these partsdeadite66 is just so famous around these partsdeadite66 is just so famous around these partsdeadite66 is just so famous around these partsdeadite66 is just so famous around these partsdeadite66 is just so famous around these partsdeadite66 is just so famous around these partsdeadite66 is just so famous around these partsdeadite66 is just so famous around these partsdeadite66 is just so famous around these partsdeadite66 is just so famous around these partsdeadite66 is just so famous around these partsdeadite66 is just so famous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
Clair Balding: "The dyke with a bike" seems to be in the frame.
The woman who bullied the jockey on TV, she'll fit in nicely.
deadite66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2015, 10:03   #98
martyh

Services: Sky Q silver bundle Sky Q 2TB box Sky Q mini box Sky fibre unlimited Sky Talk evenings and week

It's hilarious how many posters in this thread insist they don't need a tv licence or fell aggrieved at buying one because they "don't watch BBC channels" or "never watch any BBC produced programs"
Old 15-03-2015, 10:32   #99
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh View Post
It's hilarious how many posters in this thread insist they don't need a tv licence or fell aggrieved at buying one because they "don't watch BBC channels" or "never watch any BBC produced programs"

I watch Top Gear via catchup and as I still pay the TV tax that means as a TV tax payer I can complain to the BBC all I want and will keep doing so.

Old 15-03-2015, 10:36   #100
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Services: VM 500M SH3 thingy in modem mode XL TV V6 Sony Bravia smart TV and M phone
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh View Post
We haven't watched Top Gear for a good many years as we boycott the BBC. Nothing really worth watching anyway so no loss.
Old 15-03-2015, 10:54   #101
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
I watch Top Gear via catchup and as I still pay the TV tax that means as a TV tax payer I can complain to the BBC all I want and will keep doing so.
its great value where else can you get a years babysitting for £145.50
Old 15-03-2015, 11:01   #102
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

l think the BBC does a excellent job still given it has to please everybody and even though l am not a lover of the TV license it still represents good value for money in my book.
Old 15-03-2015, 11:25   #103
Carlos Carboni

Katie Hopkins the new JC? There is not much to separate the two...
Old 15-03-2015, 11:25   #104
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
l think the BBC does a excellent job still given it has to please everybody and even though l am not a lover of the TV license it still represents good value for money in my book.
well i'm not so sure - last week i had the option to watch top gear [not that i do watch it ] but i had the option now i don't is that value ?
Old 15-03-2015, 11:42   #105
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa smurf View Post
well i'm not so sure - last week i had the option to watch top gear [not that i do watch it ] but i had the option now i don't is that value ?
Well that's one programme Papa and there are many more excellent programmes to watch despite Top Gear being took off