Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The CF Xbox One Gamertag and Game List

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Microsoft Games Systems

The CF Xbox One Gamertag and Game List

Old 27-01-2014, 12:31   #16
Firmsky
cf.addict

Services: Ultimate ooomph
Firmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant future
Re: The CF Xbox One Gamertag and Game List

Only just noticed this section!

Xbox One gamer tag - Firmsky

BF4 (Premium), Ghosts, Forza, FIFA, DR3, Max COB
Firmsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 27-01-2014, 20:33   #17
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

"Followed" you

Game update for me (Tezcatlipoca):

Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag
Battlefield 4 (Premium)
Forza 5
Halo: Spartan Assault
Killer Instinct (free bits only)
Need For Speed Rivals
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2014, 16:01   #18
Firmsky
cf.addict

Services: Ultimate ooomph
Firmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt D View Post
"Followed" you

Battlefield 4 (Premium)
Forza 5
Need For Speed Rivals
Followed back
Firmsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 23:31   #19
Acathla
cf.mega poster

Acathla has reached the bronze age
Acathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze age

GT: Acathla

Games:
Fifa 14
Ryse: Son of Rome
Lego Marvel Superheroes
Powerstar Golf

I'll be adding you all tomorrow
Acathla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2014, 20:23   #20
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

Battlefield 4 (Premium)
Call of Duty: Ghosts (deleted)
Forza Motorsport 5
Need For Speed Rivals
Ryse: Son of Rome
Titanfall
Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition
Old 19-03-2014, 20:21   #21
Harryn9000
cf.geek

Services: Virgin 500MB BB , VM V6 x2, XL tv, Xl Phone Superhub 3
Harryn9000 is an unknown quantity at this point

my games update
Titanfall
Fifa 14
Battlefield 4
Forza 5
Harryn9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2014, 21:30   #22
Bulky
Inactive

Bulky has reached the bronze age
Bulky has reached the bronze age

Update for me

Titanfall
Titanfall
Been playing a lot of Titanfall recently
Errrr Titanfall
Newly added Titanfall

If anyone wants to play titanfall , have a regular 3 stack playing most nights , lots more at weekend ..... Just a pre-warning I swear a lot when playing regardless of whether I'm playing good or bad !!!
Old 02-06-2014, 09:15   #23
martin201002
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD sports and movies HD, sky fibre pro, ps4 and xbox one.
martin201002 is a glorious beacon of lightmartin201002 is a glorious beacon of lightmartin201002 is a glorious beacon of lightmartin201002 is a glorious beacon of lightmartin201002 is a glorious beacon of lightmartin201002 is a glorious beacon of lightmartin201002 is a glorious beacon of light

GT : kennedy201102

Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare
Titanfall
Forza 5
martin201002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 20:12   #24
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulky View Post
Update for me

Titanfall
Titanfall
Errrr Titanfall
Newly added Titanfall

If anyone wants to play titanfall , have a regular 3 stack playing most nights , lots more at weekend ..... Just a pre-warning I swear a lot when playing regardless of whether I'm playing good or bad !!!
I swear and destroy the odd controller (3 x 360 ones ATM) playing BF3, campers baserapers, Spawnkillers & those whom I empty an entire clip into and they stab me.
Old 14-09-2014, 20:36   #25
damien c
cf.mega poster

Services: Tivo, 100mb, Mobile
damien c has reached the bronze age
damien c has reached the bronze agedamien c has reached the bronze agedamien c has reached the bronze agedamien c has reached the bronze agedamien c has reached the bronze agedamien c has reached the bronze agedamien c has reached the bronze agedamien c has reached the bronze agedamien c has reached the bronze agedamien c has reached the bronze agedamien c has reached the bronze age

My gametag is techno2k9.

Games I have on my Xbox One are Titanfall and Destiny but I will be getting the Halo collection at the end of the year and also possibly Advanced Warfare.
Old 14-09-2014, 23:59   #26
Acathla
cf.mega poster

Acathla has reached the bronze age
Acathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by damien c View Post
My gametag is techno2k9.

Games I have on my Xbox One are Titanfall and Destiny but I will be getting the Halo collection at the end of the year and also possibly Advanced Warfare.
Added you GT: Acathla

Mostly playing Destiny at the moment. Need to try and get a CF Fireteam going for some of the strike playlists / future raids.

---------- Post added at 22:58 ---------- Previous post was at 22:57 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin201002 View Post
GT : kennedy201102

Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare
Titanfall
Forza 5
Added. GT: Acathla

---------- Post added at 22:59 ---------- Previous post was at 22:58 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulky View Post
Update for me

Titanfall
Titanfall
Errrr Titanfall
Newly added Titanfall

and added you
Acathla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 02:52   #27
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

Martymcfly88

I have
Assassins Creed Black Flag and Unity
Forza 5
Titanfall
Lego Marvel
Old 01-12-2014, 03:16   #28
cimt

cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal
cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal

If you wanna get games with people going on Titanfall then I recommend signing up to BritXbox. Me and Matt D both go on there and it's a good group a people. I know I'm up for some games and I believe I have you on my friends list.
cimt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 15:03   #29
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Yup, Britxbox has a great group of people

I also recommend the news and reviews
Old 01-12-2014, 18:11   #30
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

I'll certainly take a look on there.

I do read some of the news stories on there ;-)