Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The Xbox One Thread

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Microsoft Games Systems
Register FAQ Community Calendar

The Xbox One Thread

Old 09-08-2013, 12:17   #631
Uncle Peter
81-82-83-84

Services: Vivid 200, Full House, V6 x2
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star
Re: The Xbox One Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzii_nufc View Post
I remember getting an apple sticker with my 1st gen ipod. Good times eh.
They give you 2 now, happy days.
Uncle Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 09-08-2013, 16:06   #632
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Peter View Post
They give you 2 now, happy days.
Must buy new ipod! despite having a Galaxy S3.

In topic:

http://i.imgur.com/eOnNJ2W.png
Old 09-08-2013, 19:02   #633
nstokes
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD (2TB) with Sky World, BT Sport and ESPN, Sky 3D, Sky+HD Multiroom, Sky Talk Freetime, Sky Fib
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze

Gold memebers can share digital ga,es and certain features

http://www.oxm.co.uk/60128/xbox-one-...n-subscribers/
nstokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 21:39   #634
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by nstokes View Post
Gold memebers can share digital ga,es and certain features

http://www.oxm.co.uk/60128/xbox-one-...n-subscribers/
Reading that it is just on 1 console, but it is a well come thing for a family.
SnoopZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 16:03   #635
v0id
[CENSORED]

Services: Virginmedia - BB:250 TV:Mix TiVo v6 Phone:Talk Weekends w/anon reject
v0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appeal
v0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
Reading that it is just on 1 console, but it is a well come thing for a family.
Download games can already be shared with other accounts on the Xbox 360, so I should bloomin' well hope that you would be able to do the same with the XBone

v0id is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 18:26   #636
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by v0id View Post
Download games can already be shared with other accounts on the Xbox 360, so I should bloomin' well hope that you would be able to do the same with the XBone
However this is the main cause of content theft. I'm sure you're all aware of how it occurs so i won't go into any detail
Old 10-08-2013, 18:57   #637
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

I didn't know.

So is this plan for the Xbox One exactly the same as the Xbox 360?
Old 12-08-2013, 23:04   #638
Jameseh

Unpluggable Kinect confirmed, sod the PS4, all aboard the U-Turn train!
Old 13-08-2013, 06:27   #639
MadGamer
Eva Longoria Fan

Services: Sky multiroom (Sky Q) Sky Fibre Unlimited Sky Landline
MadGamer has a nice shiny star
MadGamer has a nice shiny starMadGamer has a nice shiny star

Link?
MadGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2013, 08:28   #640
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

I just read that on neowin too. I will still likely go for a PS4 though.
Old 13-08-2013, 10:21   #641
nstokes
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD (2TB) with Sky World, BT Sport and ESPN, Sky 3D, Sky+HD Multiroom, Sky Talk Freetime, Sky Fib
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameseh View Post
Unpluggable Kinect confirmed, sod the PS4, all aboard the U-Turn train!
Any link? Im at work so cant access when you post mind you so can you quote the text from the site

---------- Post added at 10:21 ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 ----------

Link

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/n...lugged-in.html
Old 13-08-2013, 14:52   #642
v0id
[CENSORED]

Services: Virginmedia - BB:250 TV:Mix TiVo v6 Phone:Talk Weekends w/anon reject
v0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appeal
v0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appeal

They're moving in the right direction, but until the kinect comes unbundled from the main console I'll be in the Sony camp

v0id is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2013, 16:40   #643
Jameseh

Quote:
Originally Posted by v0id View Post
They're moving in the right direction, but until the kinect comes unbundled from the main console I'll be in the Sony camp
Just flog it on eBay, one burke will always end up breaking it and need a replacement.
Old 13-08-2013, 17:18   #644
nstokes
Inactive

It feels a bit like not next gen, i say this because all the things that made the Xbox One unique and great have all been changed and MS have backpedaled. The whole point of making Kinect part of Xbox one is that devs could make games with Kinect support and now this news means that devs may not even bother with Kinect
Old 13-08-2013, 17:31   #645
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Another reason why it would be wise to wait a month or so to get both consoles compared with each other and hear their strengths and weaknesses before deciding on which console to purchase.