Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The Xbox One Thread

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Microsoft Games Systems
Register FAQ Community Calendar

The Xbox One Thread

Old 09-10-2015, 02:47   #3001
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Xbox One Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
Why is download on Microsoft so so so crap, I mean even my works 6Mb is faster downloading than M$.
Have you tried using Google's DNS servers as mentioned a while back in the thread?
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 09-10-2015, 17:02   #3002
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Anyone know how to fix a STRICT NAT on the Xbox One as i now get this after installing a trial modem?
Old 09-10-2015, 17:54   #3003
cookster
Inactive

cookster is on a distinguished roadcookster is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
Anyone know how to fix a STRICT NAT on the Xbox One as i now get this after installing a trial modem?
Last resort, try factory reset of the X-box One.

Worked for me with the SH2ac trial.
cookster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 17:57   #3004
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookster View Post
Last resort, try factory reset of the X-box One.

Worked for me with the SH2ac trial.
Well i tried a hard reset before not sure if that is the same thing you mean, don't really want to delete EVERYTHING.
Old 09-10-2015, 19:38   #3005
cookster
Inactive

cookster is on a distinguished roadcookster is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Well i tried a hard reset before not sure if that is the same thing you mean, don't really want to delete EVERYTHING.
All mine had to go, factory reset.
cookster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 20:05   #3006
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Unfortunately i can't do that or i will revert to the old style dashboard, loads of people have the same issue, not tried my 360 yet.
Old 10-10-2015, 09:17   #3007
Bulky
Inactive

Bulky has reached the bronze age
Bulky has reached the bronze age

Battlefront definitely not for me . I'm trying so hard to like it but the gameplay for me is just plain boring. Does look good and seems to be pretty stable online.
Old 10-10-2015, 11:50   #3008
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Unfortunately i can't do that or i will revert to the old style dashboard, loads of people have the same issue, not tried my 360 yet.
Have you tried turning off the wireless connection then adding a new one? That ficed my NAT issues.
Old 10-10-2015, 12:01   #3009
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Have you tried turning off the wireless connection then adding a new one? That ficed my NAT issues.
I tried that last night and it still left it on Strict, strangely if i turn the firewall off on the new device it goes to Moderate, also a person has said even though it is being reported as Strict on the Xbox One he can STILL host games which isn't meant to be possible.
Old 10-10-2015, 14:37   #3010
v0id
[CENSORED]

Services: Virginmedia - BB:250 TV:Mix TiVo v6 Phone:Talk Weekends w/anon reject
v0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appeal
v0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
A reset wil revert but as soon as you install the preview app the NXOE should install at next boot, as you're still on the NXOE release cycle.

v0id is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 14:41   #3011
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by v0id View Post
A reset wil revert but as soon as you install the preview app the NXOE should install at next boot, as you're still on the NXOE release cycle.
Don't plan to risk it, more hassle than it is worth as the 360 is also displaying as moderate or strict and it never did with the normal SHs.

Someone has also said that even though their X1 is showing as restricted they can STILL host games which isn't meant to me possible if Strict.
Old 10-10-2015, 16:01   #3012
Acathla
cf.mega poster

Acathla has reached the bronze age
Acathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze age

I factory reset my console after getting upgraded to NXOE and I didn't lose it. I think you need to opt out to revert back. You can factory reset whilst on NXOE and you end up with a clean NXOE. It definitely made my experience much smoother. You just lose everything saved to the console so make sure games are on external.
Acathla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 17:00   #3013
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acathla View Post
I factory reset my console after getting upgraded to NXOE and I didn't lose it. I think you need to opt out to revert back. You can factory reset whilst on NXOE and you end up with a clean NXOE. It definitely made my experience much smoother. You just lose everything saved to the console so make sure games are on external.
I don't really have issues with the new dash apart from MKVs not playing smoothly, but i can avoid that by fast forwarding 30 seconds.

Are you on the new SH too?
Old 10-10-2015, 17:24   #3014
Acathla
cf.mega poster

Acathla has reached the bronze age
Acathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze age

No I have the first generation Superhub still
Acathla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 18:11   #3015
v0id
[CENSORED]

Services: Virginmedia - BB:250 TV:Mix TiVo v6 Phone:Talk Weekends w/anon reject
v0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appeal
v0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appeal

Silly question, but is UPnP enabled on your SH2?

v0id is offline   Reply With Quote