Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The Xbox One Thread

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Microsoft Games Systems

The Xbox One Thread

Old 09-06-2016, 19:33   #3181
v0id
[CENSORED]

Services: Virginmedia - BB:250 TV:Mix TiVo v6 Phone:Talk Weekends w/anon reject
v0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appeal
v0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appeal
Re: The Xbox One Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
Is iPlayer not available anymore? I can't find it in the store.

It's definately available, I had to use the BBC iplayer on the XB1 last night as the one on the Tivo was being rubbish.

Have you checked your region settings are set the the UK?

v0id is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 09-06-2016, 21:02   #3182
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

Yep it seems to be the UK but when I do a Bing search on my xbox there's no sign of iPlayer.
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 23:13   #3183
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon

I've got FIFA 16 on disc, but it is now available on EA Access. If I sold the disc version, will it need to be installed again from EA Access or will it just work as normal?
MalteseFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 00:36   #3184
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkC1984 View Post
I've got FIFA 16 on disc, but it is now available on EA Access. If I sold the disc version, will it need to be installed again from EA Access or will it just work as normal?
I think it would still work. But easiest way to test is to try and play the game without the disc in the console.
Old 10-06-2016, 14:42   #3185
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon

Do you know, (and I am not being sarcastic I swear) that never occurred to me. What a dimwit I am.
MalteseFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 15:37   #3186
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

Hahaha.

Did anyone else spot that Fallout 4 digital deluxe version went free last night for about an hour?

Seems to have been a major mistake but I managed to purchase while it was free and so far its still in my games library.

http://kotaku.com/fallout-4-accident...ore-1781661305
Old 10-06-2016, 16:45   #3187
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Hahaha.

Did anyone else spot that Fallout 4 digital deluxe version went free last night for about an hour?

Seems to have been a major mistake but I managed to purchase while it was free and so far its still in my games library.

http://kotaku.com/fallout-4-accident...ore-1781661305
I did see the report on Neowin, microsoft have said they will revoke the licences.
Old 10-06-2016, 18:19   #3188
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Well its still in my games list so wonder how long it will be there. Also would they have to email everyone that downloaded it or the DLC to let them know first?
Old 10-06-2016, 19:17   #3189
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

Never seen it happen before on Xbox but both Amazon, Steam and Origin have emailed as they're removing the digital items in the past with a brief explanation of why they have done so. I'd expect Microsoft to email you.
Old 11-06-2016, 20:56   #3190
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Microsoft to offer $10 credit for revoking the Fallout 4 pricing error.

http://www.neowin.net/news/microsoft...out-4-licenses
Old 11-06-2016, 22:57   #3191
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Yeah I got the message on my XBox and the game is gone from my games list.
Old 13-06-2016, 00:31   #3192
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Xbox One slim is leaked.

http://www.neowin.net/news/microsoft...2tb-hard-drive

[img][/img]

Last edited by SnoopZ; 13-06-2016 at 00:37.
SnoopZ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2016, 19:18   #3193
MadGamer
Eva Longoria Fan

Services: Sky multiroom (Sky Q) Sky Fibre Unlimited Sky Landline
MadGamer has a nice shiny star
MadGamer has a nice shiny starMadGamer has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
Is it a worthy upgrade from the original console?
MadGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2016, 19:32   #3194
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadGamer View Post
Is it a worthy upgrade from the original console?
Not for me, if i was after another Xbox i would wait for the Scorpio.
Old 13-06-2016, 19:38   #3195
MadGamer
Eva Longoria Fan

Services: Sky multiroom (Sky Q) Sky Fibre Unlimited Sky Landline
MadGamer has a nice shiny star
MadGamer has a nice shiny starMadGamer has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
Not for me, if i was after another Xbox i would wait for the Scorpio.
Tbh. The reason I asked, was purely for the 4K aspect. Scorpio? That's a new one on me
MadGamer is offline   Reply With Quote