Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | V - 2009 : Season 1

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television
Register FAQ Community Calendar

V - 2009 : Season 1

Old 22-04-2010, 01:17   #106
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Re: V - 2009 : Season 1

I assumed Flyboy meant the bit about their ultimate plan, which could be a spoiler if this follows the same basic premise... although you're right that there's no need to use tags for anything regarding episodes aired in the US.
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 22-04-2010, 09:54   #107
zing_deleted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt D View Post
I assumed Flyboy meant the bit about their ultimate plan, which could be a spoiler if this follows the same basic premise... although you're right that there's no need to use tags for anything regarding episodes aired in the US.

we can only assume the plan is similar. As you say though it could go anywhere I kinda hope it does not follow the original. Spose we will see what happens to the live aboard group

Anna's daughter ( her name eludes me) is deffo gonna end up 3rd column and will most likely save the Earth or at least main members of the resistance when they are inevitably captured around the last episode of season 1 lol lol
Old 22-04-2010, 10:10   #108
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt D View Post
Not bad this week.

I was expecting there to be a twist, with the wimpy Fifth Column guy actually being a Visitor, & the sniper being the real Fifth Column guy.

I still want to know more of the Visitors' reasons for being here... in the original, it didn't take long before we found out
Spoiler: 
they wanted to EAT US AND STEAL OUR WATER

Anyone else spot the representative from "Weyland-Yutani Corp." at the "World Progress Forum"?
I think there are a few references to other series or films. For instance, the series references Independance Day in Ep 1, and indirectly mentions the original V immediately afterward.
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2010, 13:27   #109
Flyboy
Inactive

Flyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
Nope because this thread discusses the shows already transmitted in the US - as per the tag. That tag warns you not to read if you aren't into that timescale. There is a separate thread for the lagging behind UK transmissions on SiFi (or whatever they are misspelling it as these days).
Sorry, you are right, I misread the title. Ooops!
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2010, 23:29   #110
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father Jack (Not, not *that* one, the one from "V" ;) )
Let "V" no longer stand for "Visitor". Let it now stand for "VICTORY!"

Great finale. Can't wait for it to return.
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote