Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Poll: What are your favourite channels on Digital TV?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Poll: What are your favourite channels on Digital TV?
View Poll Results: What is your favourite range Digital TV channels
Virgin Media TV Channels such as Living,Bravo,Virgin 1 ect... 13 19.70%
Sky Channels (Sky 1,Sky Real Lives ect...) 6 9.09%
UKTV/Dave channels 6 9.09%
ITV channels 1 1.52%
MTV channels incl TMF and VH1/2 1 1.52%
BBC channels 18 27.27%
Discovery Europe incl DMAX and Animal planet 10 15.15%
Others 11 16.67%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

Old 13-05-2008, 23:12   #16
the-cable-guy
Permanently Banned

Services: Sky+ HD All Entertainment Packs, VM M TV, BT Unlimited Anytime, VM Talk Weekend Phone, VM XXL BB
the-cable-guy is a jewel in the roughthe-cable-guy is a jewel in the roughthe-cable-guy is a jewel in the roughthe-cable-guy is a jewel in the roughthe-cable-guy is a jewel in the rough
Re: Poll: What are your favourite channels on Digital TV?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Losttheplot View Post
The Studio closed down as neither ntl or Universal wanted to spend the money required to make it an attractive enough channel.
ah ok then thanks for the info i was wondering, i never watched it tho but i only heard good things.
the-cable-guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 14-05-2008, 02:20   #17
m419
Inactive

Services: BT Broadband,BT Anytime calls,Sky entertainment extra HD,Vodafone pay monthly
m419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quads

What was 'The Studio'?
m419 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2008, 02:57   #18
the-cable-guy
Permanently Banned

Services: Sky+ HD All Entertainment Packs, VM M TV, BT Unlimited Anytime, VM Talk Weekend Phone, VM XXL BB
the-cable-guy is a jewel in the roughthe-cable-guy is a jewel in the roughthe-cable-guy is a jewel in the roughthe-cable-guy is a jewel in the roughthe-cable-guy is a jewel in the rough

it was a film channel on cable.
Old 14-05-2008, 03:32   #19
Hiroki
Inactive

Services: SkyHD, Freesat & Virgin Media TV/BB
Hiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful one
Send a message via MSN to Hiroki

E! or the kids stations are always on in my house but when I get to watch the tv it's always Scuzz on sky! 90% of the stuff on tv doesn't interest me and I can't stand all the repeats so yeah.
Hiroki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2008, 12:00   #20
northy
Inactive

Services: M broadband, talk evenings and weekends, L tv
northy is an unknown quantity at this point

my favs are......

all the living channels
E!
hallmark
itv2
channel 5, fiver,and 5 US

and any programme about under the sea, i love fishys lol
northy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2008, 12:03   #21
Itshim
Do I care what you think

Services: V6 ,Virgin L. Phone Broadband.sky go Netflix
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal

Looking at this DROP the music channels !!!!!
Itshim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2008, 12:14   #22
the-cable-guy
Permanently Banned

lol
Old 15-05-2008, 12:38   #23
xspeedyx

Hallmark (Law and Order)
Setanta
Kerrang
Virgin 1
Nick
TCM
POP
Boomerang
Old 15-05-2008, 12:52   #24
LondonRoad
Inactive

Services: 30mb BB, XL TV, V+, TiVo, talk unlimited.
LondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny star
LondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny star

Celtic TV
Setanta
Eurosport...
but with 2 daughters 3 and 6 years my TV tends to be mostly on:

Tiny Pop
Nick Junior
Cbeebies

Thank heavens for V+ and catchup
LondonRoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2008, 12:28   #25
frogstamper
Inactive

Services: VIP
frogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronze
frogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronze

Its got to be the Discovery channels for me, also the History channel and Crime and Investigation, all of these offer great programming.
frogstamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2008, 13:03   #26
the-cable-guy
Permanently Banned

yep however for me The History Channel UK has been showing alot of WWII programs lately which dont interest me.
Old 18-05-2008, 14:03   #27
12noon
Inactive

Services: TiVo
12noon is just really nice12noon is just really nice12noon is just really nice12noon is just really nice12noon is just really nice12noon is just really nice

Voted for OTHER because i like watching Rugby League and Football on Setanta.
12noon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2008, 14:09   #28
grabbi
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media VIP, 42", DVD Rec, Xbox, PS2, 360, FreeSat.
grabbi has much to be proud ofgrabbi has much to be proud ofgrabbi has much to be proud ofgrabbi has much to be proud ofgrabbi has much to be proud ofgrabbi has much to be proud ofgrabbi has much to be proud ofgrabbi has much to be proud ofgrabbi has much to be proud ofgrabbi has much to be proud of

Bravo for the TNA coverage.

Thats all I watch all week, mostly.
grabbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2008, 23:18   #29
moroboshi
Inactive

moroboshi is just really nicemoroboshi is just really nicemoroboshi is just really nicemoroboshi is just really nicemoroboshi is just really nicemoroboshi is just really nice

BBC HD for me. It may not show much, but watching great content like Indiana Jones, Galapagos, Tiger Spy, Planet Earth, Michael Palin and others in beautiful HD with 5.1 audio is a joy. No other channel is anywhere near it.
moroboshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2024, 04:51   #30
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Dude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appeal
Dude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appeal
Mine when I still watched digital TV were

Game Show network - They started out good when they came to DirecTV but in the later years they started to suck playing more NEWER game shows than good OLDER ones!!
TV Land
Music Choice Audio channels
History channel (They started out good then became crappy)
BET (Black Entertainment network)
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote