Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Season 2012/2013

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Season 2012/2013

Old 19-05-2013, 09:47   #7561
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon
Re: Football Season 2012/2013

Good Sunderland players, go out on the lash and therefore let Tottenham win easy. Excellent. Hopefully Newcastle will be fighting today, only regret I've got is that Arsenal will still end up with Europa League football next year.
MalteseFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 19-05-2013, 11:19   #7562
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkC1984 View Post
Good Sunderland players, go out on the lash and therefore let Tottenham win easy. Excellent. Hopefully Newcastle will be fighting today, only regret I've got is that Arsenal will still end up with Europa League football next year.
Wow you hold quite a lot of bitterness. It's just a game. Did Wenger steal a girlfriend of yours or something?

Anyway very concerned about today. Newcastle will play with freedom considering they're no longer in any danger and will be up for the game it seems. Arsenal have had an entire week of people telling them that they were done after the Wigan game which is very far from the truth. Maybe Europa League will push the club to buy the players needed for next year, always that.

Come on Arsenal. One last time.

---------- Post added at 11:19 ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 ----------

I also wish they wouldn't put the last game of the season on a Sunday. Wish this was done with already.

---------- Post added at 11:19 ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 ----------

I also wish they wouldn't put the last game of the season on a Sunday. Wish this was done with already.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2013, 12:26   #7563
colin25
Inactive

Services: Sky Tv, BT infinity broadband - since 5 June 2013..oh, and a BT phone (BT infinityyyy and beyonddddd
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
Wow you hold quite a lot of bitterness. It's just a game. Did Wenger steal a girlfriend of yours or something?

---------- Post added at 11:19 ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 ----------

[/COLOR]I also wish they wouldn't put the last game of the season on a Sunday. Wish this was done with already.
I thought same thing...bitterness was almost tangible when reading
colin25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2013, 12:55   #7564
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon

I don't care if I come across as bitter, I can be bitter about things for a very long time. Still hold a grudge from 13 years ago, so I can be VERY bitter. Come on Newcastle and Tottenham.
MalteseFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2013, 13:21   #7565
thenry
Inactive

thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star
thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by colin25 View Post
Ashley did it because newcastle get more money if they place higher (circa £6m available). So good business sense.

equally it gives him good PR, and might get the players trying harder (to help get the money for the backroom staff).

That does make it more interesting, and a bit harder for Arsenal
also...

Quote:
SSN: Mike Ashley is a Tottenham fan. The story of him offering 1m to backroom staff is true.
Quote:
Wigan chairman Dave Whelan doesn't seem to like Ashley who confirmed years ago that Mike was a Tottenham fan...
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...ic/7621846.stm

---------- Post added at 13:11 ---------- Previous post was at 13:09 ----------

[img]Download Failed (1)[/img]

---------- Post added at 13:13 ---------- Previous post was at 13:11 ----------

---------- Post added at 13:16 ---------- Previous post was at 13:13 ----------

Quote:
CHELSEA are set to take a £30MILLION hit and sell Fernando Torres this summer.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz2Tjw8qvRj

---------- Post added at 13:21 ---------- Previous post was at 13:16 ----------

Quote:
Exclusive – Kevin Ratcliffe: Bill Kenwright failures have hampered Everton’s boss hunt

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-ne...ed-everto-1979
thenry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2013, 13:46   #7566
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkC1984 View Post
I don't care if I come across as bitter, I can be bitter about things for a very long time. Still hold a grudge from 13 years ago, so I can be VERY bitter. Come on Newcastle and Tottenham.
13 years?! From what? It's just a game. If Spurs finish above Arsenal today I'll be disappointed and probably moody for a week or two but it wouldn't take me over 13 years to get over it.

---------- Post added at 13:46 ---------- Previous post was at 13:44 ----------

Aghhh this wait is ruining the day.

---------- Post added at 13:46 ---------- Previous post was at 13:46 ----------

Old 19-05-2013, 14:08   #7567
colin25
Inactive

Services: Sky Tv, BT infinity broadband - since 5 June 2013..oh, and a BT phone (BT infinityyyy and beyonddddd
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star

Quote:
13 years?! From what? It's just a game. If Spurs finish above Arsenal today I'll be disappointed and probably moody for a week or two but it wouldn't take me over 13 years to get over it.

---------- Post added at 13:46 ---------- Previous post was at 13:44 ----------

---------- Post added at 13:46 ---------- Previous post was at 13:46 ----------

You are starting to repeat yourself
Old 19-05-2013, 14:22   #7568
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by colin25 View Post
You are starting to repeat yourself

At least last year the game wasn't on TV so I can try and ignore it. Albeit that didn't go too well. Unless Arsenal score loads and Newcastle get a player sent off I will not have a nice afternoon.
Old 19-05-2013, 14:34   #7569
colin25
Inactive

Quote:

At least last year the game wasn't on TV so I can try and ignore it. Albeit that didn't go too well. Unless Arsenal score loads and Newcastle get a player sent off I will not have a nice afternoon.
i will be watching through Sky sports (cancelled sky sports already for hols)

But must admit, the arsenal vs tottenham is quite exciting
Old 19-05-2013, 15:06   #7570
thenry
Inactive

thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star
thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Newcastle: Harper; Debuchy, S.Taylor, Coloccini (c), Yanga-Mbiwa; Tiote, Cabaye, Gutierrez; Ben Arfa, Cisse, Gouffran.
Subs: Alnwick, Simpson, Anita, Perch, Marveaux, Obertan, Campbell.

Arsenal: Szczesny, Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Gibbs, Arteta, Ramsey, Rosicky, Cazorla, Walcott, Podolski.
Subs: Fabianski, Vermaelen, Monreal, Wilshere, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Gervinho, Giroud.
Old 19-05-2013, 15:17   #7571
Dave42
cf.mega poster

Services: V.I.P 120 tivo and v+
Dave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronze
Dave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronze

Spurs: Lloris; Walker, Dawson, Vertonghen, Assou-Ekotto; Lennon, Huddlestone, Parker, Dempsey; Adebayor, Bale

Subs: Friedel, Caulker, Naughton, Dembele, Holtby, Sigurdsson, Defoe

Sunderland: Mignolet, Larsson, Colback, O'Shea (c), Cuellar, N'Diaye, Vaughan, McClean, Johnson, Graham, Wickham

Subs: Westwood, Marrs, Mandron, Knott, Ferguson, Harrison, Mitchell

come on Sunderland and Arsenal we are down to bare bones a 6 youngsters on bench
Dave42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2013, 15:22   #7572
thenry
Inactive

Everyone reckons its done before kick off Dave?

Wigans touch for Villa fans
Old 19-05-2013, 15:27   #7573
Dave42
cf.mega poster

Services: V.I.P 120 tivo and v+
Dave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronze
Dave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenry View Post
Everyone reckons its done before kick off Dave?

Wigans touch for Villa fans
I think both you and spurs will win mate but love to be proved wrong about spurs winning
Dave42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2013, 15:35   #7574
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

I hate football.
Old 19-05-2013, 15:41   #7575
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
I hate football.
l don't believe that for one minute.