Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Why has Chuck disappeared

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Why has Chuck disappeared

Old 15-01-2011, 01:58   #1
alijay036
Inactive

alijay036 is on a distinguished roadalijay036 is on a distinguished road
Why has Chuck disappeared

Does anyone know where chuck has gone, I know it was moved from Channel 1 to Living and then after episode 12 or 13 it just disappeared and is not showing on any listings, has season 4 been split in a pecuiliar way or has it just been removed?
alijay036 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 15-01-2011, 02:01   #2
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Why has Chuck disappeared

Chuck went on hiatus in the US after episode 10 (Chuck vs. the Leftovers) on 29th November, and isn't due back on in the US until 17th January.

If Living was showing it soon after the US, then it has to wait...
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2011, 02:12   #3
Zing

17th January its back not November
Old 15-01-2011, 02:16   #4
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

Erm, yes, you're correct

I blame the Tribute...
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2011, 23:02   #5
alijay036
Inactive

alijay036 is on a distinguished roadalijay036 is on a distinguished road

thanks for the info so I take it Chuck will be on living 27th?
alijay036 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2011, 18:20   #6
Joedm45
cf.geek

Joedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of Quads

Quote:
Originally Posted by alijay036 View Post
thanks for the info so I take it Chuck will be on living 27th?
It's not on the 7 day EPG so not on the 27th I'm afraid
Joedm45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2011, 14:42   #7
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

Its not on Digiguide either, and that goes into mid February.

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2011, 23:46   #8
savvychels
cf.geek

Services: VIP120 w/ TiVo x2
savvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpack

I know it's a Sky thing (shock horror), but I've been using Sky Never Miss for notifications of programmes starting or re-starting and it's been great Sometimes only a couple of days notice, but I've not missed a programme yet

http://mysky.sky.com/portal/site/sky...mytv/nevermiss

You don't have to be a sky customer to use it and it covers all channels. you do need to register so it will keep your details to notify you
savvychels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2011, 08:17   #9
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by savvychels View Post
I know it's a Sky thing (shock horror), but I've been using Sky Never Miss for notifications of programmes starting or re-starting and it's been great Sometimes only a couple of days notice, but I've not missed a programme yet

http://mysky.sky.com/portal/site/sky...mytv/nevermiss

You don't have to be a sky customer to use it and it covers all channels. you do need to register so it will keep your details to notify you
Just tried the link and it works, nice one.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2011, 21:05   #10
v0id
[CENSORED]

Services: Virginmedia - BB:250 TV:Mix TiVo v6 Phone:Talk Weekends w/anon reject
v0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appeal
v0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appeal

Know Sky and their dirty tricks, it wouldn't surprise me that Chuck suddenly becomes 'exclusive' to Sky Atlantic

v0id is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2011, 21:08   #11
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!

Quote:
Originally Posted by v0id View Post
Know Sky and their dirty tricks, it wouldn't surprise me that Chuck suddenly becomes 'exclusive' to Sky Atlantic
It is actually on Living at the moment so unlikely.
Old 25-01-2011, 14:40   #12
andrew.shearman
Inactive

andrew.shearman is an unknown quantity at this point

I can't see chuck on Living when I checked the listings
andrew.shearman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2011, 14:59   #13
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew.shearman View Post
I can't see chuck on Living when I checked the listings
It was on last night on Living Loves at 2100 and an earlier episode is on tonight at 1700 you can find the Virginmedia TV guide here and search Chuck at the top and if you register here you can have email notifications about when the new series start plus you can enter your other favourite shows.
Old 25-01-2011, 20:26   #14
savvychels
cf.geek

Services: VIP120 w/ TiVo x2
savvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masque View Post
Just tried the link and it works, nice one.
I was so relieved when I found it last autumn. For the first time I didn't have to keep a diary of what to set and when. I could just wait for the notifications to come in - though most I had seen advertised before they did - at least I didn't miss the first episodes of things like I have in previous years.

It did take them a couple of weeks over Christmas to get the 'part 2' notifications set up for the non-sky channel shows, but they're all in place now.

I've been really pleased with it I also like that you can set notifications for previous seasons so if you've started watching something part way in, you can be notified if/when it's rerun.
savvychels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2011, 20:33   #15
steve.evernden90
Inactive

steve.evernden90 is an unknown quantity at this point

i have looked everywere been on the sight and thay say its the premiere of his fourth outing on the 29th on living loves and i looked but thay got it wrong its season 2 Chuck Vs the Beefcake not season 4 and its at 2 not 1 so wen is it back on coz this takes the **** i even emailed the chuck sight and thay dont no wen its on there going to end up like ntl being replaced there lossing there channal any way on tusday 1st feb at 6am wat next
steve.evernden90 is offline   Reply With Quote