Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Stargate Universe : Season 2

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Stargate Universe : Season 2

Old 28-10-2010, 23:54   #31
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Stargate Universe : Season 2

It has a lot of potential... but they waste time on boring filler episodes.

I can see this getting canned, like Caprica. Although hopefully it will at least make it to the end of the season.
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 29-10-2010, 09:11   #32
haydnwalker
Inactive

Services: TV:Sky+, BB:DRL VDSL2 40/10 with Ask4, Phone:Mobile Only
haydnwalker has reached the bronze age
haydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze age

Well I've just watched the latest ep and I completely agree with everyone else's sentiments. What a pile of doo-doo!

Matt...in some kind of coma thinking he's "home" but Col. Young is his dad? That made no sense whatsoever!

I'm much used to the more actiony SG1/Atlantis - this (I think) is supposed to be about the people, but doesn't really seem to be about the people...
haydnwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 23:16   #33
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

US - Season 2, episode 6 - "Trial & Error"

Much better episode, especially given that last week's was ABSOLUTE ARSE.

What seemed at first to be Ye Olde Time-loop Episode, as done many times by many other series (including Trek & 'Gate) turned out to be very good. A battlesim run by Destiny, affecting Young's mind... Loved the twist at the end too, with it being Rush who ended it, rather than what everyone assumed to be the case (Destiny seeing Young take charge & concluding he was fit to lead).

The thing is, though, I'd still dearly love for aliens to arrive & kidnap Chloe.

Bonus points to Eli for finally scoring.

Shame that the ratings are still awful... I wasn't actually that fussed by Caprica's premature death, but I would miss SGU, despite its slowness.
Old 03-11-2010, 23:59   #34
v0id
[CENSORED]

Services: Virginmedia - BB:250 TV:Mix TiVo v6 Phone:Talk Weekends w/anon reject
v0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appeal
v0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt D View Post
The thing is, though, I'd still dearly love for aliens to arrive & kidnap Chloe.
I'd also want to know what's happening with Telford and those other aliens on board the seed ship

v0id is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 00:58   #35
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by v0id View Post
I'd also want to know what's happening with Telford and those other aliens on board the seed ship
Im betting that we will come across them again.

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 09:19   #36
haydnwalker
Inactive

haydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze age

I wasn't so impressed with the episode, it was still a bit on the slow side, and yes, although the twist at the end was good, IMO it didn't make up for another poopy episode.

They need MORE ACTION...

I am interested in Rush's storyline though, how he knows how to command all of Destiny etc.
Old 04-11-2010, 13:35   #37
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura

I gave up halfway through the first series and I only watched if for Robbie Carlyle..but even he can't make up for poor scripts.
Old 11-11-2010, 01:17   #38
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

TWO GOOD EPS IN A ROW!

Makes up for the horrendous triffid-dream episode...

Looks like T-Bag is going to be ending Eli's relationship with that Ginn girl though...
Old 11-11-2010, 08:46   #39
Ytrewq
Inactive

Ytrewq has a spectacular aura about themYtrewq has a spectacular aura about themYtrewq has a spectacular aura about themYtrewq has a spectacular aura about them

I have watched most of the stargate versions but for me this is by far the poorest of them all, it seems disjointed and slow.
Ytrewq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 10:40   #40
haydnwalker
Inactive

I enjoyed the last ep...glad everythings out in the open
Old 11-11-2010, 12:00   #41
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars

I think that everyone who says it's the worst show is expecting the usual actionbased sci-fi show that SG1/SG:a always was.. This isn;t though that sort of show instead this is more psychological in its style and I'm quite enjoying it
Kymmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 19:24   #42
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Excellent mid-season finale

I hope Syfy doesn't keep it on hiatus for too long...
Old 02-12-2010, 21:14   #43
haydnwalker
Inactive

Best Episode yet I think...The Chloe story is getting interesting now
Old 02-12-2010, 21:25   #44
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

Yes, its got better (again).

I think its back in January, like most others which will also take a break over the later part of December. Cant find anything to confirm this atm tho.

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2010, 20:39   #45
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Alas

http://www.deadline.com/2010/12/syfy...gate-universe/