Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Revolution : Season 2

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Revolution : Season 2

Old 21-07-2013, 17:04   #1
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Revolution : Season 2

This contains a load of scenes from season 2 (starting at about 0:45s).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODkzYF6SnUA

Looks like its should be good again, I loved season 1.

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 30-07-2013, 12:24   #2
Boaz
cf.addict

Boaz is just really niceBoaz is just really niceBoaz is just really niceBoaz is just really niceBoaz is just really niceBoaz is just really nice
Re: Revolution : Season 2

I'll skip the trailer in case of any spoilers.

I thoroughly enjoyed season one. Every episode seemed to have a nice twist to it. Great series. Very pleased there is another season in the new year, can't wait.
Boaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2013, 13:41   #3
tizmeinnit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul M View Post

I did too looking forward to next

---------- Post added at 13:41 ---------- Previous post was at 13:38 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boaz View Post
I'll skip the trailer in case of any spoilers.

I thoroughly enjoyed season one. Every episode seemed to have a nice twist to it. Great series. Very pleased there is another season in the new year, can't wait.
September 25 if you watch US time
Old 30-07-2013, 15:31   #4
damien c
cf.mega poster

Services: Tivo, 100mb, Mobile
damien c has reached the bronze age
damien c has reached the bronze agedamien c has reached the bronze agedamien c has reached the bronze agedamien c has reached the bronze agedamien c has reached the bronze agedamien c has reached the bronze agedamien c has reached the bronze agedamien c has reached the bronze agedamien c has reached the bronze agedamien c has reached the bronze agedamien c has reached the bronze age

Looking forward to this.
Old 07-08-2013, 16:23   #5
Anonymouse
RIP Tigger - 12 years?!

Services: EE Superfast Broadband
Anonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appeal
Anonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appeal

So am I - mainly to see how they can keep it going given that the main plot device - the nanites - is no longer in effect and thus people can start getting back to something resembling normal.
Old 07-08-2013, 17:13   #6
cimt

cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal
cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymouse View Post
So am I - mainly to see how they can keep it going given that the main plot device - the nanites - is no longer in effect and thus people can start getting back to something resembling normal.
Not gunna happen. I believe it was mentioned in an interview that this is supposed to be a world without power and Eric Kripke mentioned in the interview that the power won't be staying.
cimt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 18:41   #7
Risco
Inactive

Services: VIP; BB XL; TiVo 1TB; V+HD
Risco is a splendid one to beholdRisco is a splendid one to beholdRisco is a splendid one to beholdRisco is a splendid one to beholdRisco is a splendid one to beholdRisco is a splendid one to beholdRisco is a splendid one to beholdRisco is a splendid one to beholdRisco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

I won't watch as don't want to spoil. The programme had some many plot holes and inconsistencies it was unreal! However if you ignore them, it was really rather fun!
Risco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 19:17   #8
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymouse View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cimt View Post
Not gunna happen. I believe it was mentioned in an interview that this is supposed to be a world without power and Eric Kripke mentioned in the interview that the power won't be staying.
Yeah. They'll probably have to turn them back on to stop the nukes
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2013, 10:44   #9
tizmeinnit

Good start to season 2

Spoiler: 
The bombs dropped afteral
Old 26-09-2013, 15:54   #10
Mick Fisher
Inactive

Services: Sky Unlimited FibrePro Sky Talk Sky+HD
Mick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze array
Mick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze array

Hmmm.. I better get on and try to finish watching season 1 then.

I remember I was enjoying it but but for some reason that I can't remember now, I totally lost interest and the unwatched eps have just languished on my sky+..
Mick Fisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2013, 01:42   #11
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

Well, interesting end. Seems like the nanites want Aaron alive ?

Old 28-09-2013, 01:53   #12
cimt

cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal
cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal

Which sucks cause I didn't care when he died. They could of atleast let a better character go through that.
cimt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 13:17   #13
alferret
cf.mega poster

Services: There is no destination to life, the journey is everything!
alferret has a nice shiny star
alferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny star
This is one of those shows that has a lot of promise but doesn't deliver.
Ever since the first episode (season 1) I have been in 2 minds if I should continue watching or stop.
I still watch it in the hope that things improve but I guess that in reality an actor can't just get up one morning and start acting well, instead of all these wooden characters they put out.
Maybe it's that style of acting that gives it it's following, B movie actors with an A movie script.
alferret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 21:32   #14
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

This just gets better and better, Im loving season 2, Have the nanites developed a mind of their own, their has to be more to it than just Aaron controlling them.

Old 08-11-2013, 21:56   #15
tizmeinnit

Quote:
This just gets better and better, Im loving season 2, Have the nanites developed a mind of their own, their has to be more to it than just Aaron controlling them.
I think there is but I think it is something Aaron does not know yet