Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Not sure if this should be in here? fibre laying work needed?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Computers & IT > Networking
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Not sure if this should be in here? fibre laying work needed?

Old 05-01-2016, 11:46   #1
360machine
Inactive

360machine is an unknown quantity at this point
Not sure if this should be in here? fibre laying work needed?

Hi guys, im new here so a BIG hi!

i wondered if you can help me please? i am a digger driver (CPCS) and i am trying to find work with any of the ISP's laying the cabling but its so long winded having to go through site after site after site and they dont advertise on any of them the groundwork side of the business as they outsource the work, almost all the call centre staff know nothing of the contractors so i was wondering if anyone here did or had emails i could get in touch with please?
I wasnt sure where to put this so if its in the wrong part of the forum please move to the correct one and ill know in future,

Many thanks :-)
360machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 05-01-2016, 12:33   #2
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Re: Not sure if this should be in here? fibre laying work needed?

to the forum.

Unfortunately, the post doesn't really fit in with any of the forums, but I've moved it in to the nearest fit (IMO).

Hopefully one of our members may be able to help you.
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote